Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 03:27:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Txt Bombing Prank Service  (Read 3070 times)
Squadbomb (OP)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 05:13:08 AM
Last edit: August 23, 2015, 05:32:58 AM by Squadbomb

Txt Bombing Prank Service hosted on tor hidden network. Pay with BTC. Designed to be a cheap, funny prank to use on your friends, but has also proven effective against people that are harassing you from their cell phone. Current price of BTC is dictated by Blockchain.info, tokens are 1$ a piece. More information can be found on the website, although it is designed very bare-bones.

http://ozydxom4l4hz4hnl.onion/

We also have a clearnet site now available as well:

http://52.11.6.10/

I have also provided some free keys for those that would like to give it a try before buying:

qiZrwE9H0wKt
8tJE3fBmCIA6

Keys have been claimed.

Please let us know if you have any questions or issues. Thanks and enjoy.

Be sure to include country code for the numbers, including the + sign. (Example: +11234567890) Should work with most major countries, however there are no guarantees it will work for a specific number.

EDIT: Keys have been claimed

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Brewins
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 05:27:29 AM

yes, but where is the website?

EDIT: found it, is a onion link

will it work worldwide?
Brewins
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 06:11:18 AM

Well, not working worldwide, it seems...
erpbridge
Legendary

Activity: 954

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 06:17:55 AM

I tried a US number but still haven;t got any message yet. And it doesn't even mention if we should enter the numbers with a country code or without one.
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 06:24:59 AM

Don't you have a clearnet site? I'd like to try this but I can't access tor links right now
Squadbomb (OP)

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 08:39:27 AM

Don't you have a clearnet site? I'd like to try this but I can't access tor links right now

Unfortunately no clearnet site available right now. If there is enough interest, I may create one.

Please let me know which country you're trying from, and what format you're using. You should be putting the country code. I've mostly tested with US numbers, although the method I use should have support for most major countries. However even with US numbers it is not guaranteed to work 100% accurately, just because of number portability. If you or anyone else is interested in perhaps helping me test with international numbers I could give another couple tokens out.

I tried a US number but still haven;t got any message yet. And it doesn't even mention if we should enter the numbers with a country code or without one.

As I said before, I've tried with several US numbers and had success. I know some texting services failed to work.

Thanks for all the feedback guys. Here's another key with a token for all the help: 3x07ZNHjtYlM . A couple keys posted above have yet to be used either, you can check balance of keys on the site.

And yes, just to clarify you should be putting the country code for the numbers. I will edit the post and also the site to reflect that.
Squadbomb (OP)

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 10:17:37 PM

*bump*

Site is still up and should be functioning fine. Several of the keys posted here still contain tokens so you can try it out. Would appreciate it if some others could give it a shot and post your feedback.
ajareselde
Legendary

Activity: 1722

Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 10:41:05 PM

*bump*

Site is still up and should be functioning fine. Several of the keys posted here still contain tokens so you can try it out. Would appreciate it if some others could give it a shot and post your feedback.

How "hard" is the sms flood? I would like to try it on my own cell, but don't want to spend whole day deleting messages tho.
I'll post some feedback after i try it out (if the tokens end up working)

cheers
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1024

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2015, 01:05:24 AM

*bump*

How "hard" is the sms flood? I would like to try it on my own cell, but don't want to spend whole day deleting messages tho.

cheers
This.  Also, would prefer a clearnet as well, just so we can take a look at the website Smiley
Squadbomb (OP)

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 04:23:24 AM
Last edit: August 13, 2015, 04:39:58 AM by Squadbomb

*bump*

cheers

You can choose how hard it hits. If you use 1 token at a time you send 100 txts. If you use 2, 500. 3 tokens, 1500 txts. You can buy up to 10 tokens at a time, and they're 1$ a piece. Please post feedback, a couple of the keys have been used up, and it looks like we've actually had a couple people buy and use tokens. No feedback from anyone yet on those.

This.  Also, would prefer a clearnet as well, just so we can take a look at the website Smiley

Again, would love to make a clearnet site. We just can't justify it at the moment. If interest builds it is definitely do-able.

EDIT: Another couple keys for you guys: p87dHpXUlQkP and 3x07ZNHjtYlM
nikona

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 06:02:36 AM

Since its hard to know what texting services or providers this will be successful on , what would be the purpose of it as we wouldn't really know if the person bombed even received the messages  ? 
Squadbomb (OP)

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 08:01:11 AM

Since its hard to know what texting services or providers this will be successful on , what would be the purpose of it as we wouldn't really know if the person bombed even received the messages  ? 

If you're friends with them on Facebook or anything, you most likely will hear about it, especially if you send 1500. I'm surprised people are having difficulty, the method used should work very well for most big countries, especially us Canada and Mexico. It has to be a cell carrier,  preferably a major one. Cheers
Squadbomb (OP)

View Profile
August 15, 2015, 06:17:20 AM

*bump*

Also wanted to post one of our first official reviews. This was a post from this past weeks DarkNetMarkets reddit What To Buy Wednesday thread. He tried one test key at first, and it didn't work. Resent him another test key and this is what he posted:

EDIT EDIT: You have to include country code with the + sign, like for me I had to put +1[10 dig number] since I'm in the US

EDIT: (sorry for the delay) UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE THIS SHIT IS REAL DON'T BE A DUMBFUCK AND TRY IT ON YOURSELF, IT'S A REALLY BAD IDEA GUYS, TRUST ME

For real tho, it didn't work on a google voice number. Tested it on my number (normal cell # in US), real fucking bad idea. 10/10 will definitely not try again, but definitely works

He apparently had to add the + sign to make it work, and we've updated both the site and forum post accordingly.
teddy5145

Activity: 714
Merit: 528

View Profile
August 15, 2015, 07:30:42 AM

Should provide non onion links
Surfing Tor is kinda risky, you could get arrested for surfing tor (at least on my country)
And how hard is it to create a non onion website?
 Sad
Razerglass
Legendary

Activity: 1036

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
August 15, 2015, 07:52:16 AM

But these programs are freeware why would you pay to use them?

██░                                             
 ▓██▓░                                           
  ▓█████▓▒░                                  ░▒██░
    ▓███████▓▒░                           ░▓▓██▓ 
      ▒█████████▓▒                     ░▓████▓   
        ░█████▓████▓▒                 ▓████▓░   
          ░▓███▓▓▓▓███▓░            ▒██▓▓█▒     
             ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒         ░███▓▓█▒       
               ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓       ▓███▓▓█▒       
                ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒   ▒███████▓         
                 ░██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓░  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓         
                   ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▒                 
                    ▒█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░     
                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   
                   ░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███   
              ▒▓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓▒▒░   ░   
         ▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒░                   
|
|
🛵 Connecting Travellers All Around The World 🛵 

Socially Powered Search Engine for the Travel & Tourism Industry
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
|
Whitepaper
One-Pager
Ann Thread
|
Medium
Youtube
Instagram
Squadbomb (OP)

View Profile
August 15, 2015, 07:59:11 AM

Surfing Tor is kinda risky, you could get arrested for surfing tor (at least on my country)
 Sad

Valid points. You can use bridges to connect to tor initially that make tor look like normal traffic. Also, the reason it was not created on a clearnet site in the first place was due to the frowned upon nature of what this service is. While it is technically not illegal, it isn't something we initially intended to make available on the clearnet.

However, due to numerous requests it has become increasingly obvious that we should look into making a clearnet site. If you stick with us, we will try to bring one up in the coming weeks.

Most of the free programs are garbage in comparison from what we were able to find. Most are limited to maybe 20-50 txts, usually block the number immediately after or have some other restrictions, and most have a difficult time with ported numbers. The service we run is cheap and highly effective with no limitations or restrictions. If you know of a better one we'd be love to take a look.

Thanks for the continued feedback.
Razerglass
Legendary

View Profile
August 15, 2015, 08:16:12 AM

Sad

Valid points. You can use bridges to connect to tor initially that make tor look like normal traffic. Also, the reason it was not created on a clearnet site in the first place was due to the frowned upon nature of what this service is. While it is technically not illegal, it isn't something we initially intended to make available on the clearnet.

However, due to numerous requests it has become increasingly obvious that we should look into making a clearnet site. If you stick with us, we will try to bring one up in the coming weeks.

Most of the free programs are garbage in comparison from what we were able to find. Most are limited to maybe 20-50 txts, usually block the number immediately after or have some other restrictions, and most have a difficult time with ported numbers. The service we run is cheap and highly effective with no limitations or restrictions. If you know of a better one we'd be love to take a look.

Does your service actually send sms messages, or email to SMS gateway?
does it appear on the cell phone to originate from another 10 digit phone number or a email account......

██░                                             
 ▓██▓░                                           
                ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒   ▒███████▓         
                 ░██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓░  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓         
                   ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▒                 
                    ▒█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░     
                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   
         ▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒░                   
|
|

|

|
Whitepaper
One-Pager
Ann Thread
|
Medium
Youtube
Instagram
Squadbomb (OP)

View Profile
August 15, 2015, 02:39:14 PM

Yes, it sends emails to the SMS gateway. As we said, the benefits to using this service is anonymity, no restrictions and efficiency. Many free alternatives will fail to provide you with accurate information on the current carrier if it has been ported.
Razerglass
Legendary

View Profile
August 15, 2015, 05:51:51 PM

Sad

does it appear on the cell phone to originate from another 10 digit phone number or a email account......

Yes, it sends emails to the SMS gateway. As we said, the benefits to using this service is anonymity, no restrictions and efficiency. Many free alternatives will fail to provide you with accurate information on the current carrier if it has been ported.

You shouldnt be charging for using someone elses  program they shared for free, Bitcoin is all about being open source, this forum should be as well there is dozens of free "text bombing programs"
services that you are simple trying to profit from. thats not cool.

if anyone wants this service for free  simply go make a account on hackforums.net and browse to the downloadable programs and have unlimited spam to whoever you want

edit: you want anonymity make your account on hackforums through tor. we all know this

██░                                             
 ▓██▓░                                           
                ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒   ▒███████▓         
                 ░██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓░  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓         
                   ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▒                 
                    ▒█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░     
                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   
         ▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒░                   
|
|

|

|
Whitepaper
One-Pager
Ann Thread
|
Medium
Youtube
Instagram
CryptoGoon

Activity: 132
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2015, 05:59:16 PM

Sad

You shouldnt be charging for using someone elses  program they shared for free, Bitcoin is all about being open source, this forum should be as well there is dozens of free "text bombing programs"
services that you are simple trying to profit from. thats not cool.

if anyone wants this service for free  simply go make a account on hackforums.net and browse to the downloadable programs and have unlimited spam to whoever you want

edit: you want anonymity make your account on hackforums through tor. we all know this

I agree.

You scammers
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: