Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 05:10:49 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ▪ ılıllı ▪ MSDN Invites | MSDN Admin Accounts ▪ ılıllı ▪  (Read 521 times)
reedhawk (OP)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 02:32:36 PM

Hello,

I'm selling  MSDN Invites and Admin Accounts.

MSDN Invite : 40$
MSDN Admin: 150$

All Accounts were created by real information so they cant get banned.
I can give you some tips to provide you safety tips too.

Vouch is possible but nothing is for free I will give you some discount !

Proofs:

http://img.reedhawk.pw/Mkgd6E.png
http://img.reedhawk.pw/TO5ohH.png
grtthegreat
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2015, 02:41:11 PM

You can see my trust, and I would like a vouch if I find it affordable... Moreover, please note that one vouch account is basically given free. And also that I will pay you via escrow.
CheapSerials

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 02:44:03 PM

why you open your topic 2x ? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1144802.msg12062005#msg12062005
reedhawk (OP)

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 02:50:14 PM

You can see my trust, and I would like a vouch if I find it affordable... Moreover, please note that one vouch account is basically given free. And also that I will pay you via escrow.
Hey , I am okay with escrow can you send me an PM with your Skype addy to discuss everything
grtthegreat
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2015, 02:57:27 PM

Hey , I am okay with escrow can you send me an PM with your Skype addy to discuss everything

Just PM me with the details here. I do not use Skype.
melisande

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 06:37:27 PM

I will advise that you should give a vouch copy to grtthegreat because is trust is not a default but over 50 hence his vouch will go a long way despite the fact that your price as regards MSDN is the highest here.
grtthegreat
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2015, 06:41:05 PM

I will advise that you should give a vouch copy to grtthegreat because is trust is not a default but over 50 hence his vouch will go a long way despite the fact that your price as regards MSDN is the highest here.

What is your trust depth sir ?
melisande

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 07:12:38 PM

grtthegreat are you referring to me?
grtthegreat
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2015, 11:31:40 AM

Yes, I am referring to you.. What is the trust depth you have set on your account ?
grtthegreat
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2015, 04:12:27 AM

The vouch price this guy is quoting is as below:

!!! WARNING: This user is a newbie. If you are expecting a message from a more veteran member, then this is an imposter !!!

Im Busy cuz of school but Invite vouch price is 35$ and for Admin 125$ .
Greets

Better watch out because the prices are too high and he's also not much interested in giving away a vouch invite or admin account which are usually given out for FREE.
melisande

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 02:22:46 PM

Yes, I am referring to you.. What is the trust depth you have set on your account ?
I read your response several times grtthegreat and I still don't understand what you mean.
CheapSerials

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 02:25:08 PM

click here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust

then you see something like this : Trust depth (max 4): (some number) tell him the number you see .
grtthegreat
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2015, 02:37:38 PM

I read your response several times grtthegreat and I still don't understand what you mean.

Yes, this is exactly what I meant:

then you see something like this : Trust depth (max 4): (some number) tell him the number you see .
melisande

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 02:50:42 PM

Yes, this is exactly what I meant:

Yeah I knew of that and that is why I said the OP should give you ( grtthegreat ) a vouch copy and not to give it to me.
reedhawk (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 03:22:52 PM

BUMP.

I wont give a vouch for free even if you were the most trusted user in the board.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: