Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 03:50:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Want a Newbie or Jr. member account  (Read 359 times)
BTCBLOGGER (OP)

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 04:29:53 PM
Last edit: August 07, 2015, 06:59:00 PM by BTCBLOGGER

Hello,
I want a newbie or jr.member account with high potential activity.
let me know if you have any with price i would like to purchase it.
Thanks
Edit : just tell me few things
Potential activity
Number of posts
Price
You can check potential activity of your account here http://www.satoshiquiz.com/bitcointalk/getactivity.php
And support project here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1144973
melisande

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 06:29:21 PM

Huh Huh Huh why not open a new account and start building up instead of buying a newbie account?  Huh Huh Huh
I am just wondering.
BurgerKill

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 06:35:34 PM

Huh Huh Huh why not open a new account and start building up instead of buying a newbie account?  Huh Huh Huh
I am just wondering.

Because he wants an account with high potential activity. He can rank those accounts up quickly.
BTCBLOGGER (OP)

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 06:39:53 PM

I am just wondering.
I know badbear can find my alt easily and mark it negative so I need a account through which I can scam easily and quickly that don't give him time to mark it negative.
Actually I'm looking for a cheap high potential account so I can join a SIG campaign.
melisande

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 06:42:57 PM

I am just wondering.
I know badbear can find my alt easily and mark it negative so I need a account through which I can scam easily and quickly that don't give him time to mark it negative.
Actually I'm looking for a cheap high potential account so I can join a SIG campaign.
I am just wondering.

Because he wants an account with high potential activity. He can rank those accounts up quickly.
OK, I did not know that earlier all the same I wish you success in your endeavours.
BTCBLOGGER (OP)

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 02:16:59 PM

BUMP
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: