Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 11:33:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trump slams Rosie O'Donnell in debate  (Read 1357 times)
redandblack (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 05:34:15 PM

Donald Trump slammed comedienne and former talk show host Rosie O’Donnell in the first 10 minutes of the GOP presidential debate on Thursday.

Fox News anchor Megyn Kelly asked Trump to respond to the comments he’s made about women on Twitter and on his former NBC reality show “The Apprentice.”

"When it comes to women, you’ve called them fat pigs, dogs and slobs," Kelly said.

“Only Rosie O’Donnell,” Trump interrupted to cheers.

“For the record, it was well beyond Rosie O’Donnell,” Kelly retorted before finishing her question.

"Does that sound like the temperament of a man we should elect for president?" she asked.   

Trump has famously feuded with O’Donnell for years.

Shortly after his put-down, O'Donnell tweeted, “try explaining that 2 ur kids.”

http://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/250503-trump-slam-rosie-odonnell-during-debate

Just watch this video. Trump is great. Finally there is a person who bashes political correctness. I'm so tired of it in the media and it seems like I'm not the only one who shares this opinion. Now I'm starting to doubt that Trump has any chance to win but he is still one of the few persons who tells the truth. I'd like to see him being the president but sadly he is way too straightforward to win.
KriszDev

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 05:36:58 PM

Donald Trump slammed comedienne and former talk show host Rosie O’Donnell in the first 10 minutes of the GOP presidential debate on Thursday.

Fox News anchor Megyn Kelly asked Trump to respond to the comments he’s made about women on Twitter and on his former NBC reality show “The Apprentice.”

"When it comes to women, you’ve called them fat pigs, dogs and slobs," Kelly said.

“Only Rosie O’Donnell,” Trump interrupted to cheers.

“For the record, it was well beyond Rosie O’Donnell,” Kelly retorted before finishing her question.

"Does that sound like the temperament of a man we should elect for president?" she asked.   

Trump has famously feuded with O’Donnell for years.

Shortly after his put-down, O'Donnell tweeted, “try explaining that 2 ur kids.”

http://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/250503-trump-slam-rosie-odonnell-during-debate

Just watch this video. Trump is great. Finally there is a person who bashes political correctness. I'm so tired of it in the media and it seems like I'm not the only one who shares this opinion. Now I'm starting to doubt that Trump has any chance to win but he is still one of the few persons who tells the truth. I'd like to see him being the president but sadly he is way too straightforward to win.

He hates civility, the truth, anyone not white and rich and anything to do with class, in other words he hates a lot of things.
fontana

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 05:37:37 PM

This is Trumps strong suit.Most Normal americans Loathe PC.
rio3232

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 05:38:34 PM

He hates civility, the truth, anyone not white and rich and anything to do with class, in other words he hates a lot of things.

i think your using the word emotional hate way to much.. your running out of fresh logical ammo, to fire off at trump i see LOL
KriszDev

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 05:39:28 PM

i think your using the word emotional hate way to much.. your running out of fresh logical ammo, to fire off at trump i see LOL

I do not have to fire off anything towards Trumpy, he is his own worst enemy and he sure as heck is not liked by many Republicans. Trumpy will never sit in the Oval Office, count on it. Enjoy your short lived fantasy while it lasts.
ended

Activity: 25

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 05:40:19 PM

Liberal civility = tyranny.
rio3232

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 05:41:10 PM

I do not have to fire off anything towards Trumpy, he is his own worst enemy and he sure as heck is not liked by many Republicans. Trumpy will never sit in the Oval Office, count on it. Enjoy your short lived fantasy while it lasts.

And thats a good thing they need to reformatted and rebooted in the as* by Trump anyway from the nworder they got all wrap up in.
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 05:43:18 PM

I think we have entered a new normal. An era when anyone qualified to be president would not want the job.  Embarrassed

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
KriszDev

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 05:43:28 PM

Liberal civility = tyranny.

Civility is not a Liberal word, or is that another word Cons want to make a negative? I should have know that already after posting on these sorts of "discussion" boards for years, few Cons know the meaning of the word.
ended

Activity: 25

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 05:44:36 PM

You mean Republican politicians. He is as threatening to them as he is to the permanent political class democrats.
KriszDev

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 05:45:30 PM

And thats a good thing they need to reformatted and rebooted in the as* by Trump anyway from the nworder they got all wrap up in.

It will Trumpy that will end up getting rebooted.
rio3232

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 05:46:43 PM

It will Trumpy that will end up getting rebooted.
And whos got the BIG enough foot in that lame party, That is going to going to do it? Rand Paul look like school kid to Trump tonight
albalinux

Activity: 16

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 05:49:16 PM

Until political correctness becomes part of politics. Persons in power and popular person love one thing the most, that society is reacting to their words.
A society don't need words from a few very powerful and a few very rich, it needs self thinking unique individuals, the common citizen.
It was never a rich person or politics that came in trouble in history, it was always a society that came in trouble.
peterson33

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 05:50:14 PM

If you ask me, your post sounds more like hatred than anything Trump said.
KriszDev

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 05:54:10 PM

He is an embarrassment for the GOP and for the Nation. Not to worry he will not even get within sniffing distance of the Whitehouse, the American People and GOP are not that stupid.
abasin

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 05:56:09 PM

The way I see Trump is this; he's not likely to win the presidency, but because he's speaking about problems the county has directly, passionatley and directly instead of worrying about so much about how he does it, people appreaciate it. MANY people know we're in trouble on several fronts, but year after year the establishment political machine rolls on without really fixing anything. They make vague promises, give lofty "feel good" speeches, pander to whatever they think will give them an edge to stay in office and so on....but they never lead, they just fall in line with the machine. It's BS. Everyone knows it's BS but because they're at a loss when it comes to changing it they just vote and hope. So when a guy like Trump comes along and starts shedding light directly on the issues in terms "America first", "America winning again", they can't help but cheer him. And they should.
Personally, I'm skeptical of him on several issue fronts, but I sure a heck like the way he's attacking the issues and forcing others to take a stand or get out of the way.
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 05:58:38 PM

He is an embarrassment for the GOP and for the Nation. Not to worry he will not even get within sniffing distance of the Whitehouse, the American People and GOP are not that stupid.

Yes he exposes the embarrassing aspects of the GOP and the Nation.

And if elected he might refuse to get within sniffing distance of the White House or Wash DC (District of Criminals).
peterson33

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 05:59:28 PM

What we have now is a complete embarrassment. Obama is a race jockey and community agitator, nothing more.
KriszDev

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 06:00:49 PM

What we have now is a complete embarrassment. Obama is a race jockey and community agitator, nothing more.

So you want to replace one embarrassment with an even bigger embarrassment? Brilliant Idea.
peterson33

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 06:01:36 PM

So you want to replace one embarrassment with an even bigger embarrassment? Brilliant Idea.

Much less of an embarrassment if you ask me.
Pages: [1] 2 3  All
  Print  

Jump to: