Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 09:30:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [VOUCHED] Money Making Guide For Noobs!  (Read 3065 times)
oddsworthbetting (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 09:54:25 PM
Last edit: January 25, 2016, 06:25:45 AM by oddsworthbetting

OFFERING 1 FREE RELAUNCH VOUCH TO A TRUSTED MEMBER!

Price: $5

Reviews:
FROM @JOUST: Thank you! I made some bitcoin from your method, i vouch that u are legit, good luck with selling your service!
FROM@PLAYER514: Today, in 3 ish hours, I made .029 btc with this guys help and advice. He is 10/10 legit and his service is 11/10. Thank you so much op, you're the big break I've been needing.
yo dude legit seller , this nigga got my vouch .. lets get back to business  Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin
Just Try it for 3 days, it's about prediction game...

sometime you win sometime you lose, but HE CAN HELP and GIVES You Correct Prediction..

Also OP is Friendly and care about his customer

Vouch A+

Payment: Paypal, Bitcoin

How it works: Once you download the ebook you will have exclusive access to our investment strategies, but keep in mind you need at least a .001 min investment to get started. If you are not happy with the results, we offer a *7 day money back guarantee.

How you make money: You simply enter your email on the payment page and will receive auto emails on what players or teams to invest in, if you have a questions support is available on Skype

NO LONGER USING SKYPE, I WILL FIND A BETTER COMMUNICATION SYSTEM SOON!

Order now: https://payivy.com/v/0f122

You don't want to miss out!

USE COUPON CODE: 50coupon  <----- NO LONGER ACTIVE

HAVE QUESTIONS? ASK BELOW

Bit.Gamblr  Professional Traders  Bit.Gamblr
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Fully Transparent | Verified Earnings | 10% Referral Commission | Reliable Trading | DDoS/SSL Protected Server
joust

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 10:03:28 PM

Can i get a vouch copy to review the product you are selling? Send me a PM if u want.

oddsworthbetting (OP)

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 10:12:14 PM

Can i get a vouch copy to review the product you are selling? Send me a PM if u want.

Yes, please add me on Skype @oddsworthbetting, Skype is much easier Smiley

Fully Transparent | Verified Earnings | 10% Referral Commission | Reliable Trading | DDoS/SSL Protected Server
joust

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 10:37:45 PM

I vouch for him, this means that I received the method, but I dont made some btc yet, i will keep you updated.

oddsworthbetting (OP)

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 10:44:40 PM

I vouch for him, this means that I received the method, but I dont made some btc yet, i will keep you updated.

Thank you Joust, you will be very happy with the results  Grin

joust

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 10:46:12 PM

Yes, I also think I will be happy. BTW, can I talk to you through skype, wanna ask something.

oddsworthbetting (OP)

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 10:49:48 PM

Yes, I also think I will be happy. BTW, can I talk to you through skype, wanna ask something.

Yep Im on there now, will be glad to answer any questions!

oddsworthbetting (OP)

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 10:54:52 PM

WOW, I just lowered the price to .01 or $3 for a limited time! Use the coupon code to get it now for only .005 bitcoin!!!!

player514
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1039

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 11:07:18 PM

Any more vouch copies? I'll leave a review.

This area is up for grabs! PM me if you're interested.
oddsworthbetting (OP)

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 11:08:22 PM

Any more vouch copies? I'll leave a review.

Hi @player514, I will give one last vouch just to you, please add me on Skype @oddsworthbetting

FrozenOne

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 11:08:30 PM

What happened to the last vouch copy you gave? Where's the review from that?

Never mind. I see it now. Lots of losses. Your service sucks. I'm staying away. Good luck regardless!
joust

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 11:10:06 PM

I vouched for him, he gives you what you pay him for. I can't tell more, otherwise i will tell what he sells and thta is not good. I said I will keep you all updated with the results(money making)!

oddsworthbetting (OP)

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 11:11:49 PM

Never mind. I see it now. Lots of losses. Your service sucks. I'm staying away. Good luck regardless!

Woah, this is a completely different one then I was running before.

oddsworthbetting (OP)

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 11:23:03 PM

It sucks? That was an experiment with tennis betting you tool, you will see when my members are winning.  Undecided

player514
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1039

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 11:31:17 PM

This is a betting service. This guy gives you a good site to go to and gives you personal advice and help on who to bet for/on. It does seem promising, but I won't be able to tell until 2-3 days later after I get to see what happens go my bet. Good service though op, good luck.

This area is up for grabs! PM me if you're interested.
wadili89
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 11:31:51 PM

It sucks? That was an experiment with tennis betting you tool, you will see when my members are winning.  Undecided

"you will see when my members are winning"

which mean you are selling some kind of mathod to win from dice site always ? you know last person who was trying to sale this got couple of nagative ratings

if your money making method is really working way you are not making money from it insted of trying to sale it here

oddsworthbetting (OP)

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 11:35:03 PM

This is a betting service. This guy gives you a good site to go to and gives you personal advice and help on who to bet for/on. It does seem promising, but I won't be able to tell until 2-3 days later after I get to see what happens go my bet. Good service though op, good luck.

Thanks player, enjoy your vouch!

oddsworthbetting (OP)

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 11:36:43 PM

"you will see when my members are winning"

which mean you are selling some kind of mathod to win from dice site always ? you know last person who was trying to sale this got couple of nagative ratings

if your money making method is really working way you are not making money from it insted of trying to sale it here

Its not a dice site lol, its in-depth picks for sports!

joust

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 11:38:08 PM

Yes, u should bet on it because the pick starts soon and is almost  a 100% guaranteed a win!

FrozenOne

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 11:41:42 PM

Sooooo basically you saw your own picks doing terribly so you offer the services of someone with more reliable picks or what? What's the angle on this "different" service?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: