Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 02:13:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: (Almost sure)brainwallet.org stole 22BTC from me  (Read 7163 times)
TYPEcoin

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 04:54:30 AM

Did you recover something?very sorry for your lost.
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 09:05:06 PM

This is still th biggest hinderance to bitcoin getting mass recognition.

It is far to unsafe to store any real wealth in for the average person.
umm no, brain wallets have nothing to do with the average person holding funds, the average person would use electrum or HD Multibit and a mobile wallet for on the go.

I think the amount of noobs using brainwallets will be rather high. Because A, they don't know or realize how insecure it is and B, because noobs everywhere are asking about things they heard or read about. "Coldwallet is safe, where do i get i", "Paperwallet is great, i want one", and so on. They read something and want it. So i think many noobs will have used it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: