Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 06:12:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: loan of .1 til Monday 8/10 (getting $350 pay deposited into account)  (Read 1255 times)
uknohowwedo (OP)

Activity: 166
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 04:56:12 AM

I will pay back up to .12 and use this account as collateral. my bitcoin address has had 48 btc in and out of it in the past 5 months. this is where i want it sent. 1AAchQeqJERHvG4NCAcV8JaWXq74z3bJLH

I have high rep on Betcoin and ive been a semi active member here for over a year

let me know, thanks
letyouearn
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 05:01:04 AM

I will pay back up to .12 and use this account as collateral. my bitcoin address has had 48 btc in and out of it in the past 5 months. this is where i want it sent. 1AAchQeqJERHvG4NCAcV8JaWXq74z3bJLH

I have high rep on Betcoin and ive been a semi active member here for over a year

let me know, thanks

It doesn't matter, how much btc are in and out from your btc address and how much old old is your bitcointalk account. You haven't make use of it to make your reputation here.  I have also 300 plus btc in and out on my blockchain wallet.

You must have a collateral to get the loan from here or have a awesome loan history. Then only you can get the loan from the lenders.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
..CPLAY - IDO.████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L 
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
uknohowwedo (OP)

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 05:04:15 AM

the collateral is either my account here since ive been around for a long time or my Betcoin account was has high rep and high status points. thanks if you are interested 1AAchQeqJERHvG4NCAcV8JaWXq74z3bJLH is the address, if not, dont troll my thread
lottery248
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1005

beware of your keys.

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 05:06:52 AM

not reliable.
unless you have a better reason, otherwise why you are here?
get a life, and don't ask for loan anymore if just fooling us.

out of ability to use the signature, i want a new ban strike policy that will fade the strike after 90~120 days of the ban and not to be traced back, like google | email me for anything urgent, message will possibly not be instantly responded
i am not really active for some reason
uknohowwedo (OP)

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 05:09:24 AM

what is not reliable? i got a text from my boss yesterday confirming ill have the money in my bank account. I have high reputation on Betcoin and am willing to put up this account here and that account as collateral. I am not a noob ive been here longer then either of the 2 people who have replied in this thread. I know the rules for the loan and im more then willing to oblige. IM a full time college student working on my BA degree at Sacramento State id be willing to show copy of my drivers license as well and my cell phone number to the loaner.
letyouearn
Legendary

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 05:56:04 AM

what is not reliable? i got a text from my boss yesterday confirming ill have the money in my bank account. I have high reputation on Betcoin and am willing to put up this account here and that account as collateral. I am not a noob ive been here longer then either of the 2 people who have replied in this thread. I know the rules for the loan and im more then willing to oblige. IM a full time college student working on my BA degree at Sacramento State id be willing to show copy of my drivers license as well and my cell phone number to the loaner.

First of all, your account is a newbie account without reputation on forum. And you have got too many negative trust ratings. No one will even think of lending you at least 1 Satoshi too.

If you got a text from your boss that you will get get money in your bank account. Then, you can wait till you receive your money from your boss. Showing any identify proof or anything will not work here.

I suggest you to just lock your thread and stop wasting your and our time .

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
uknohowwedo (OP)

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 06:03:16 AM

my account is NOT a newbie account. look at my join date. i only have negative trust because you just untrusted me. your trust is just as negative as mine. the only thing u have more is a bunch of meaningless posts probably spam. I only post here when im buying/selling/loaning bitcoins and i have had nothing but successful deals here.

back to the non trolls whos got this for me? guaranteed payback
lottery248
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1005

beware of your keys.

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 06:25:35 AM

you are inactive, unlike me, i just joined in the early 2015.
unless you are reasonable asking for loan and with proven evidence, otherwise we won't be able to check your legitimacy.

out of ability to use the signature, i want a new ban strike policy that will fade the strike after 90~120 days of the ban and not to be traced back, like google | email me for anything urgent, message will possibly not be instantly responded
i am not really active for some reason
redditisforhippies

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 07:22:37 AM

this dude is not a scammer, stop busting his balls. OP, offer better collateral and just give it some time. you know how this place works, don't feed the trolls.
uknohowwedo (OP)

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 07:26:50 AM

Thanks I appreciate it I have never scammed anyone. I am just tryin to get in some action. if nobody answers fine I will wait til monday lol
redditisforhippies

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 07:31:54 AM

Thanks I appreciate it I have never scammed anyone. I am just tryin to get in some action. if nobody answers fine I will wait til monday lol
well, this place does not like gamblers like us so you might be waiting till monday. i know how it is man, it sucks. i'd loan you but i'm on tilt. however, you know if you have good collateral you still might have a chance.

good luck
uknohowwedo (OP)

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 07:33:41 AM

the only real collaterall i have is full blown proof ill be receiving $4900 aug 27 for school financial aid i go to Sacramento State and i can screenshot the award letter i received the other day to verify i was receiving that amount
letyouearn
Legendary

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 07:44:18 AM

Sure. You can wait till you get a tons of negative trust feedbacks. No worry.!!!  Cheesy

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
DaddyMonsi
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1006

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2015, 07:49:24 AM

well you heard from your mate redditisforhippies, wait till Monday or you mentioned that you have a mobile phone, why don't you sell or pawn it for the mean time till you received your $4,900 USD student loan and get a new one. You said know how it goes when it comes to borrowing BTC here so should be aware that collateral plays a big role in your request for a loan. It's very seldom that someone grants loan here without collateral unless you have a high trust rating unless you are waiting for the "pro lender" Wink
uknohowwedo (OP)

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 07:55:42 AM

my pos phone is not worth anything lol. that idiot looking for the " pro lender" is quite obviously not American based on the way he chats. use some common sense. im willing to give my facebook page my phone number all that
redditisforhippies

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 08:10:21 AM

well you heard from your mate redditisforhippies, wait till Monday

i do not know this person. what i do know is QS seems to get off giving negative feedback and destroying someones rep here and it seems letyouearn does as well. i can spot scammers and in my opinion, this person is not. gambler yes but not a scammer. gamblers at times show desperation (no offence OP) just like scammers do.

flame on
uknohowwedo (OP)

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 08:13:33 AM

i already Pm'ed that quickseller asshole i dont even know them either i dont spend time in this forum so im not trusted lol i have 2 bitcoin accounts i can sign and prove are mine that have had over 100 btc in and out in the past 1 year. but im just some scrub apparently
scumbag

Activity: 140

★Support For PHILIPPINES Sub Forum★

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 08:25:45 AM

i already Pm'ed that quickseller asshole i dont even know them either i dont spend time in this forum so im not trusted lol i have 2 bitcoin accounts i can sign and prove are mine that have had over 100 btc in and out in the past 1 year. but im just some scrub apparently

QS is not an a-hole and QS is one of the trusted member here in BCT.
Actually QS sometimes provides non collateral loans

uknohowwedo (OP)

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 08:27:37 AM

if he untrusts people for no reason and says in the untrust " Person does not intend to pay back " fuck wad does not know me or my intentions unless he is Jesus Christ reincarnate. Use your brain if you have one.

can we get some non downs syndrome trolls and some actual members replying here lets get this loan taken care of so i can close this thread
ManyProofs

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 01:39:41 PM

i sending u for 0.1 monies !!!

here is for proofs https://blockchain.info/tx-index/bbd27b9a9520dfc291421a6fe13bab0dccaefcc1f2bc4dd770fd756d1adcb7ac
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: