Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 10:51:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: IMPORTANT!!! PRO LENDER COME PLEASE!!! Life and Death Situation Here!!!  (Read 790 times)
WOCIBANUK (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 05:19:00 AM

I need 0.25BTC quick to save my kids from starving!!! Please a very PRO LENDER come!!!

I will really really repay the lendings quick to you!!!

I will repay the lendings 0.3BTC!

a PRO LENDER please consider if you is a PRO LENDER!

send here: 14E5XAmNjFM3VuCehLd7jMFFvxw8QPUrL9
josephno1

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Get Free Mobile Data http://get.kickbit.com/1/oexq

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 05:29:04 AM

So you have a computer, internet access, and a way to convert bitcoins into cash but you can't feed your kids. Looks like you got your fucking priorities straight as a parent

Metadextrous

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 05:31:42 AM

There are no "pro lenders" out there who would want to lend such amount to a stranger (and a newbie in this forum)
bitkilo
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1010

https://www.bitcoin.com/

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2015, 05:42:17 AM

I think OP is trying to ask for a "loan" from Manyproofs. This lender has created a rush of newbie accounts asking for loans than nobody else would ever give.
I have seen manyproofs lend people with no discussion and just sends coins. Because of this everybody is looking for a quick loan scam from him, i don't think anyone pays him back.

CEG5952

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

Buy and sell bitcoins,

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 09:08:38 AM

Manyproofs just wouldn't give up won't he? Even though it's already obvious that his army of alts are already exposed, he still insist on posting. Can mods ban this guy?

Kasawari

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 09:21:12 AM

I need 0.25BTC quick to save my kids from starving!!! Please a very PRO LENDER come!!!

I will really really repay the lendings quick to you!!!

I will repay the lendings 0.3BTC!

a PRO LENDER please consider if you is a PRO LENDER!

send here: 14E5XAmNjFM3VuCehLd7jMFFvxw8QPUrL9

you want to save your kids?
get a decent job and stop posting here asking for a loan!
WOCIBANUK (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 07:21:53 PM

is there any pro lender here?  Huh
tommorisonwebdesign

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 07:28:41 PM

For suck sake ManyProof I am getting really tired of seeing this shit. Stop trolling and scamming people.

Signatures? How about learning a skill... I don't care either way. Everybody has to make a living somehow.
BurgerKill

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 07:17:33 PM

For suck sake ManyProof I am getting really tired of seeing this shit. Stop trolling and scamming people.

If you noticed, none of these loans are being approved by ManyProofs. I personally believe that people are creating Newbie accounts to request loans from him but he only gives out loans to his alts.
Harry Hood

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 04:30:06 AM

is there any pro lender here?  Huh

I feel like a pro lender doesn't lend money to people with shitty credit. And in this bitcointalk forum world a trust rating is synonymous to credit.

Why should someone loan you money? You've clearly had trust issues in the past on this forum

And the reason is not what you want to spend it on...it's why you're able to pay it back? Why you're worthy of someone's trust?

What's your income? How long until you'll payback the loan? What collateral can you offer?

asad777

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 01:40:29 AM

WTF are you talking about ??
0.25BTC worth about 60$
$60 for feeding your childrens ?
childrens or monsters ?
newbie + very bad trust + new account = scam Smiley
sell your computer and don't pay for internet connection and work daily for dollars not bitcoin and feed your children. is it that hard ?

and how you will make 0.05BTC ?

make them in dollars and feed your children
tommorisonwebdesign

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 03:44:37 AM

Is that ManyPoofs guy still around? I thought that scammer got banned.

Signatures? How about learning a skill... I don't care either way. Everybody has to make a living somehow.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: