Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:52:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Please report Jesse Powell on BitRated - Alleged Insider Trading/ False Statements  (Read 354 times)
TruthBear (OP)

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 06:10:21 AM

https://www.bitrated.com/jespow/reviews

He tells the community that trading is active on kraken. He FAILS to tell people that you have to be fully verified (that takes days) or provide collateral (which takes days due to no staff).

Now my ETH is stuck in kraken because of this liar. If you plan to do early release, do it properly and actually notify the staff of your intentions. Right now it is just the kraken staff and their pals selling.
GriffinHeart

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Hello there!

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 01:48:45 PM

I don't believe this is the right place to put this. (Alt Discussion)

Hi there, I'm from South Africa.
This means I'm poor, I guess.
stoat

Activity: 686
Merit: 270

FREEDOM RESERVE

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2015, 02:36:10 PM

the whole point of crypto is you look after it yourself, be your own bank. Have you forgotten MtGox already LOL! Wait until distributed open source exchanges are written then I might change my mind.

Also the devs need to raise money.  There is no money left to fund development.  They need to raise 10 million dorrar I believe from floating on the exchange because a dev team like that costs ALOT of money. $10 mil should be enough for another year. It's an extremely ambitious piece of software.  As an ether holder I totally fucking agree with them. I want to see this software actually happen because it will change the world. If it means dev team getting first dibs on trading and irking some scrub speculators then so be it. 

FREEDOMRESERVEFree currency for the British Isles
Visit our website for more info

<-- Click here!
FREEDOMRESERVE By the People and for the People
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: