Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 11:41:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ISIS executes 19 girls for refusing to have sex with fighters  (Read 1418 times)
godlyitems (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 09:00:57 AM

ISIS executes 19 girls for refusing to have sex with fighters as UN envoy reveals how sex slaves are 'peddled like barrels of petrol'

The women refused to practice 'sexual jihad', a Kurdish official has claimed
    He also claimed money, distribution of women has created a rift within ISIS
    ISIS published 'price list' of captured Yazidi, Christian sex slaves last year
    UN envoy verified the document as genuine after spending time in region

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3186229/ISIS-executes-19-girls-refusing-sex-fighters-envoy-reveals-sex-slaves

The Americans, This is your president-elect created ISIS.
The Americans, it's out of your tax payment arms supplies to ISIS.
It is your corporations buy cheap oil from terrorists. Therefore - finance them. And your politicians encourage this.
What do you do when the terrorists begin to trade your women and children? ... but ... you have other values. For example - gay marriage . Is not it?

Did you notice - the US government is ready to declare war on ISIS, but a regular supply of arms and ammunition continues. In words - this, actually - other.

What do you think about this?
albalinux

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 05:08:05 PM

ISIS is a product of Islam.
Daewoo

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 05:09:20 PM

ISIS executes 19 girls for refusing to have sex with fighters as UN envoy reveals how sex slaves are 'peddled like barrels of petrol'

Read more: http[Suspicious link removed]cutes-19-girls-refusing-sex-fighters-envoy-reveals-sex-slaves

It is your corporations buy cheap oil from terrorists. Therefore - finance them. And your politicians encourage this.
What do you do when the terrorists begin to trade your women and children? ... but ... you have other values. For example - gay marriage . Is not it?

Did you notice - the US government is ready to declare war on ISIS, but a regular supply of arms and ammunition continues. In words - this, actually - other.

Russia is free to invade and take out ISIS. Start a campaign.

Are they even attempting to do anything about this?
engwell

Activity: 58

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 05:10:22 PM

Read more: http[Suspicious link removed]cutes-19-girls-refusing-sex-fighters-envoy-reveals-sex-slaves

Well … I think that you are doing the same BS as always and spreading and jabbering the same US hate as always. 19 girls will be killed by ISIS = it is the US fault and they are guilty! Lol … I don’t see any US person here who kills them, do you?

That ISIS raised up because US failed with their criminal and incompetent war and plans in Iraq is the only truth … aside that they use US weapons they conquered from Iraq Army.

The rest is only BS jabbering of your personal US hate as usual …
engwell

Activity: 58

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 05:11:42 PM

Yes they do ... to blame the US to be guilty for all and everything in the word as usual as the guy did again here!
Isn't this enough for you and do you really want to have Russian Forces in Syria who back Assad and his regime and then kill ISIS ... and then tell around that they are saving the world, because US incompetence?
Adamsux

Activity: 18

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 05:12:32 PM

Sounds like a frat party.
arul.BP

Activity: 47

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 05:14:41 PM

That ISIS raised up because US failed with their criminal and incompetent war and plans in Iraq is the only truth …

To be honest, engwell, that is an opinion, not the "only truth".

ISIS wasn't squat when Coalition combat ops ended in Iraq. It didn't become a problem until the Syrian civil war when it became a proxy for its Sunni supporters in Turkey and the Arab world and began enjoying the battlefield successes that have enabled it to seize territory, huge amounts of weaponry and valuable revenue resources, such as oilfields. Another factor was the the willingness of the international community to ignore the rise of ISIS as long as the al-Maliki government remained in power, and by the time he left cities like Mosul, Fallujah and Takrit were already in ISIS's hands. Then there is the issue of the ineffectiveness and/or cowardice of the Iraqi and Syrian armies, who are notoriously awful and have been exposed as such again by ISIS.

Then, of course, there are the ideological matters that dixon mentioned and figure into the rise of any and all jihadist groups. The "caliphate" dimension of the Islamic State and its remarkably sophisticated propaganda have also aided greatly its recruitment in ways that its predecessors in al Qaeda, et al, were unable to exploit.
micky123
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1005

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 05:15:11 PM

Well... all the big countries supply arms and ammunition to these terrorists, so why the big hulabaloo all of a sudden? If the arms lobby ever loses their pull in the government (read never) only then serious action will be pursued by these big nations. Looks like Britain is getting jumpy now, maybe coz the arms lobby there is not getting as much business from the ISIS. It really sucks that they use US weapons against US troops and the Government allows this to happen just so their close confidantes make a quick buck and in turn keeps the current president in the white house. Russia is equally to blame, smaller countries cannot do too much against this menace but at least the big three - Russia, USA and China should be doing much more than they claim to be doing to combat this menace. I hope they are not waiting for another 9/11 to happen so they can invade Iraq again and grab the oil.

abasin

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 05:16:20 PM

and yet Russia hasn't dropped one single bomb on ISIS, or killed one single ISIS fighter.

there are ZERO Russian troops in Iraq or Syria fighting ISIS.
rio3232

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 05:19:00 PM

He's right though. The USA did support the rise of ISIS. read the declassified documents, the USA supported ISIS because they were meant to oppse Bashar al assad. Its all on public record now, the US government supports terrorism.
abasin

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 05:20:32 PM

He's right though. The USA did support the rise of ISIS. read the declassified documents, the USA supported ISIS because they were meant to oppse Bashar al assad. Its all on public record now, the US government supports terrorism.

one man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter.
rio3232

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 05:25:17 PM

No, they knew they were terrorists and supported them anyways, the groups were on the US governments own list of terrorist groups anf they supported them anyways.
abasin

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 05:26:38 PM

No, they knew they were terrorists and supported them anyways, the groups were on the US governments own list of terrorist groups anf they supported them anyways.

wrong.

the USA only supported some extreme groups in Syria, before they turned out to be known as terrorists.

we never supported any terrorists in Iraq, ever.
rio3232

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 05:28:00 PM

wrong.

the USA only supported some extreme groups in Syria, before they turned out to be known as terrorists.

abasin: the declassified documents say otherwise.
Nora12322

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 05:30:53 PM

From the article:
The young women - Bushra, 21, Munira, 17, and Noor, 22 - were tied up, gang raped and burnt with cigarettes after being forced to marry ISIS fighters. Their names have been changed to protect their identity.

After escaping Iraq, the women were flown to the UK by international charity AMAR, which helps people rebuild their lives following conflict.

Bushra, who tried to kill herself when she was sold to an ISIS extremist, said: 'The man who had bought me took me to hospital.

“He raped me about five times a day... My sister was barely 14 when they raped her... I could hear her screaming but I couldn't do anything as I was tied up”

Bushra, former Yazidi sex slave

'He told me he was going to rape me that same day, however ill I made myself. He took me home, tied up my hands and feet, and raped me.

'He raped me about five times a day. My sister was barely 14 when they raped her... I could hear her screaming but I couldn't do anything as I was tied up.'

Thousands of women and girls from the Yazidi community - an ancient Kurdish ethnic group based in the north of Iraq - have had their lives shattered by ISIS fighters, Amnesty International has said.

The organisation says hundreds, and possibly thousands, have been forced to marry, 'sold' or given as 'gifts' to Islamic State fighters or their supporters - and many held as sexual slaves are girls younger than 14.

Amnesty's researcher Donatella Rovera spoke to more than 40 women who were fortunate enough to escape ISIS captivity in Iraq.

She discovered that some of these abused women and girls were so severely and irreparably traumatised that they have been driven to end their own lives
Due to the love affair/alliance between the far left and Islam, you won't hear too many feminist groups speaking out about this.
redandblack

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 05:31:33 PM

How come the wonderful Russians are not stopping the killing happening a short distance from their wonderful land, don't they care about those people? Enqueuing minds want to know.
shevon

Activity: 35

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 05:32:58 PM

ISIS is not merely a "regional" problem, as some have attempted to claim. They are coming here, soon enough, in my opinion. That is, if they are not thoroughly and absolutely defeated--just as the Nazis were in WWII--and not merely "degraded."

I do not, therefore, believe that America should wait for another country to "take out ISIS." We should act.

Now.
redandblack

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 05:35:11 PM

wrong.

Don't confuse them with facts, besides facts are not allowed in the Lubyanka building.

ISIS is not merely a "regional" problem, as some have attempted to claim. They are coming here, soon enough, in my opinion. That is, if they are not thoroughly and absolutely defeated--just as the Nazis were in WWII--and not merely "degraded."

I do not, therefore, believe that America should wait for another country to "take out ISIS." We should act.

Now.

They are acting on the issue, but if you need to put our people on the line you need to go down and join up or get on a plane and join those fighting them, walk the walk.
rio3232

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 05:38:05 PM

How come the wonderful USA is arming and supporting these terorists, don't they care about these people?
rio3232

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 05:39:45 PM

Facts? What facts?

you want facts?

http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2015/05/newly-declassified-u-s-government-documents-the-west-supported-the-creation-of-isis.html

The facts show that the USA knowingly and on purpose supported terrorist groups in an attempt to isolate the Assad regime.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: