Bitcoin Forum
July 30, 2024, 09:49:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: PRO LENDER I am Fishbones78 I need URGENT loan!!!  (Read 1403 times)
Fishbones78

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 16, 2015, 10:17:55 PM

Quick, send this guy your BTC he really need this btc and he will payback your loan
Guaranteed  Grin
This is probably the most funny topic i've been yet
No, funnier topics in this section is still there (search 'pro lender site:bitcointalk.org' in Google, you'll find it). (Almost) All of them are ManyProofs lending to his alt accounts, some even showing a TXID. So in my loan request I say I don't need a so called 'pro lender'.

Yeah. I'd say the ones on the archaeological find with a primitive tribe wanting bitcoins and the terrorists are my favorites. Along with this one, of course.

Have you seen the one with kids got kidnapped?

Yep, the terrorists one. They charged 0.02BTC for each kid I think, lol. It must of been a really poor parent to not be able to afford that.
Yeah, all of "my" kids got apparently kidnapped, you'll all be pleased to know they let them go for such a small amount. Also, my so-called heart surgery went well, thank you.
katerniko1
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 16, 2015, 11:41:57 PM

Quick, send this guy your BTC he really need this btc and he will payback your loan
Guaranteed  Grin
This is probably the most funny topic i've been yet
No, funnier topics in this section is still there (search 'pro lender site:bitcointalk.org' in Google, you'll find it). (Almost) All of them are ManyProofs lending to his alt accounts, some even showing a TXID. So in my loan request I say I don't need a so called 'pro lender'.

Yeah. I'd say the ones on the archaeological find with a primitive tribe wanting bitcoins and the terrorists are my favorites. Along with this one, of course.

Have you seen the one with kids got kidnapped?

Yep, the terrorists one. They charged 0.02BTC for each kid I think, lol. It must of been a really poor parent to not be able to afford that.
Yeah, all of "my" kids got apparently kidnapped, you'll all be pleased to know they let them go for such a small amount. Also, my so-called heart surgery went well, thank you.
haha this loaning section on this forum is being soo funny Smiley
i dont believe that someone have soo much time to lose on making new acc and making this threads.. making new bitcoin adresses... damn that guy really dont have a life..
regards.
-Katerniko1
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: