Bitcoin Forum
September 07, 2024, 09:16:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will video record myself telling city folks whatever you tell me to  (Read 1943 times)
NestEggNessy (OP)

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 01, 2012, 09:15:27 PM
Last edit: October 03, 2012, 01:47:57 AM by NestEggNessy

So i need to entertain myself, and maybe some others at the same time. To do this i have decided that ill walk around my city with my phone out and record myself telling strangers funny things. Or anything you want me to with my added humor to it.

Rules and Rates

1. I'll say anything so long as it isnt racist/homophobic/sexist or anything that will get me shot.
2. I'll do anything so long as it doesnt fall in the same category of stuff i wont do above or anything that involves my penis.
3. I chose to deny any request that i want. I'll give a valid reason for it, but if i dont want to/cant do it, then i wont.
4. I live in a city where the average person isn't very smart, so keep this in mind.
5. I might not do the exact idea you give me but i will base it completely off that idea if i accept it.

Now rates.
I'll start this off on a special. BTC0.2 per video and the first video i choose i'll do for free. That will be the bottom line.
Anything that i find requiring a lot of special hoops and ladders i will probably charge extra (like getting on top of skyscrapers/jumping on top of buses/asking a cop out on a date)

I will do most likely anything
This includes risking my life (to a degree and not at the hands of someone else, i.e someone beating me up or shooting me), moderately embarrassing situations or just anything you can think of.

Keep in mind im not being anyones doormat here, its all in the name of humor
I also added a new fifth rule up there, check it out.

Update for ideas
Just wanted to throw a quick update in here of things that i'd have fun doing and what i'd charge. If you find it objectionable let me know!

-telling 10-25 people i love them. BTC0.2
-telling 10-25 people that i hate them. BTC0.2
-reciting poetry to 10-25 people. BTC0.2
-Kicking freestyles, yes i can rap, with a beatbox on street cornersBTC0.2
-Philosophy attacks on 10-25 people (me telling random people mind altering philosophy) BTC0.2
-Spreading the good word of Bitcoin to 25-50 people BTC0.2
-Walking around in all white/black/random clothes pretending to be a celebrity BTC0.35
-Yelling internet memes in 2-3 seperate crowded places BTC0.35
-Jumping over benches with people sitting on them BTC0.35
-Being insanely awkward to people BTC0.35
-Spending 20-30 minutes debating street religious folk BTC0.4
-Hitching on cars while biking/skateboarding or other stunts but no parkour/backflipping stuffBTC0.45
-Riding a horse through traffic/school campus/anywhere while wearing any garb BTC1 +the cost of the horse/garb

Send tips/spare change/payment for crazy videos over here 1FCFaPA6XESaQnJNVYYy458HLa44N3Lxth
schnell

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 01, 2012, 09:20:47 PM

This is going to be very, very, entertaining.
Will the videos be made public?
I am considering this.
NestEggNessy (OP)

View Profile
October 01, 2012, 09:24:12 PM

Of course they will be public! However im thinking I'll only make it public once i receive payment for the video, otherwise ill have to think of a one-time video viewing method to prove i took the video to get payment, then make it public.

Send tips/spare change/payment for crazy videos over here 1FCFaPA6XESaQnJNVYYy458HLa44N3Lxth
schnell

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 01, 2012, 09:27:28 PM

Of course they will be public! However im thinking I'll only make it public once i receive payment for the video, otherwise ill have to think of a one-time video viewing method to prove i took the video to get payment, then make it public.
Mentioning that becuase I have a scammer tag? :/
I paid back.
Mods are just waiting a few days in case anyone else has claims.
NestEggNessy (OP)

View Profile
October 01, 2012, 09:31:22 PM

Haha not entirely  Tongue. More for the reason that i dont want to go out and do something truly ridiculous and then not get btc for it.

I suppose for the starting videos and less crazy ones ill just make them on a public youtube right away.

max in montreal

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 01, 2012, 09:32:59 PM

I will give you 1 BTC if you can find the pirate...and give him a high five... Wink

but seriously this is going to be a funny thread!
NestEggNessy (OP)

View Profile
October 01, 2012, 09:35:11 PM

I will give you 1 BTC if you can find the pirate...and give him a high five... Wink

but seriously this is going to be a funny thread!

Well idk about the pirate, but i can definitely find a pirate and high five him  Grin

MPOE-PR

Activity: 756
Merit: 522

View Profile
October 02, 2012, 02:06:30 AM

Make a video in which you tell people how great Trilema is. The catch is that you'll have to say it in Romanian. Doesn't have to be perfect, but make a good effort.

Sample phrases: Trilema este cel mai tare blog din lume. Eu citesc zilnic Trilema. Ati citit Trilema astazi? Nu se poate trai fara Trilema!

I imagine it should be hysterical. A one-two minute thing would be perfect. Cheers.

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
NestEggNessy (OP)

View Profile
October 02, 2012, 02:58:30 AM

Make a video in which you tell people how great Trilema is. The catch is that you'll have to say it in Romanian. Doesn't have to be perfect, but make a good effort.

Sample phrases: Trilema este cel mai tare blog din lume. Eu citesc zilnic Trilema. Ati citit Trilema astazi? Nu se poate trai fara Trilema!

I imagine it should be hysterical. A one-two minute thing would be perfect. Cheers.

This sounds like fun to me! Do you have any examples as to how this would be pronounced or the inflection i should give each word? Seems like it'd be easy for me to pick it up as im a native spanish speaker and this looks like a romance language.

Justin00
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
October 02, 2012, 12:34:10 PM

0.25btc if you hand someone a rag and ask them if it smells like chloroform.
0.50 if they are female.. 0.75 if its a large female trucker.

*edit* needs to be real.. we'll know if you staged it.

MPOE-PR

Activity: 756
Merit: 522

View Profile
October 02, 2012, 01:10:31 PM

This sounds like fun to me! Do you have any examples as to how this would be pronounced or the inflection i should give each word? Seems like it'd be easy for me to pick it up as im a native spanish speaker and this looks like a romance language.

It is a romance language, but IMO you figuring out how to read them would be part of the fun.

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
NestEggNessy (OP)

View Profile
October 02, 2012, 04:49:16 PM

0.25btc if you hand someone a rag and ask them if it smells like chloroform.
0.50 if they are female.. 0.75 if its a large female trucker.

*edit* needs to be real.. we'll know if you staged it.

I can most definitely do this. Im not sure if i can find a female trucker but i can find a female for sure. I'll do this one and the romanian one either on thursday or this weekend.

If one or two more people give me ideas by then i can tag those onto the same day!

mufa23
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001

I'd fight Gandhi.

View Profile
October 02, 2012, 04:53:02 PM

"I'm a little teapot, short and stout. Here is my handle, here is my spout."

DO IT!

Positive rep with: pekv2, AzN1337c0d3r, Vince Torres, underworld07, Chimsley, omegaaf, Bogart, Gleason, SuperTramp, John K. and guitarplinker
NestEggNessy (OP)

View Profile
October 02, 2012, 04:57:29 PM

DO IT!

I like it, i can go into a shopping mall food court for that one  Tongue

That'll be video number three for the week, now just one more!

reeses
Donator

Activity: 151
Merit: 100

Assholier-than-thou retard magnet

View Profile
October 02, 2012, 06:22:56 PM

I would do this for free.
SaltySpitoon
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 2156

Welcome to the SaltySpitoon, how Tough are ya?

View Profile
October 02, 2012, 06:40:18 PM

Saw the topic of this thread, and I thought it was Ryland. Little disappointing, but still good. I won't even make any suggestions, as more than likely they would get you arrested or shot.
Dansker

Activity: 740
Merit: 500

Hello world!

View Profile
October 02, 2012, 08:09:35 PM

You guys better pay up when he does the things you suggested!

This should be fun!

NestEggNessy (OP)

View Profile
October 02, 2012, 09:13:47 PM

@reeses i dont take too kindly to competitors round these parts...
dankster ill make sure they do! Im going to release the first vid free or for tips then only releases the ones after that once i have what i charged for them.

mufa23
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001

I'd fight Gandhi.

View Profile
October 02, 2012, 11:41:45 PM

DO IT!

I like it, i can go into a shopping mall food court for that one  Tongue

That'll be video number three for the week, now just one more!
Haha awesome! Whole song, and you really have to belt it out in front of a crowd. Grin

Positive rep with: pekv2, AzN1337c0d3r, Vince Torres, underworld07, Chimsley, omegaaf, Bogart, Gleason, SuperTramp, John K. and guitarplinker
danieldaniel

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 02, 2012, 11:48:10 PM

@reeses i dont take too kindly to competitors round these parts...
dankster ill make sure they do! Im going to release the first vid free or for tips then only releases the ones after that once i have what i charged for them.

Go up to 3 random people in different places and sing the duck song (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtN1YnoL46Q).  I'll give you .1 BTC.

Make sure you sound extra retarded.  Cheesy

EDIT: You have to make the "boops". 

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: