Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 10:25:03 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need Expert Help  (Read 314 times)
camelson (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 03:27:17 PM

Hello Bitcoiner

Need your Help to Promote Crypto currency Especially BTC In my Country. Which are the Best Method to Promote BTC? Should I write Article, What should I tell people so that they started using BTC.

Thanks
LiteCoinGuy
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1011

In Satoshi I Trust

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2015, 03:32:42 PM

talk about it. maybe you can organize a little meetup.

or a billboard:

or a public (but anonymous) paperchase.

DaddyMonsi
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1006

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2015, 03:33:49 PM

Hello Bitcoiner

Need your Help to Promote Crypto currency Especially BTC In my Country. Which are the Best Method to Promote BTC? Should I write Article, What should I tell people so that they started using BTC.

Thanks

i guess set up an online store that sells well known and indemand product in your country and accept bitcoin as a mode of payment.
you may also ask someone who have an online store in your country to accept bitcoin as payment.
lahm-44

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 03:37:41 PM

Hello Bitcoiner

Thanks
is this thread is started only to earn from signature campaign because there are already dozen of threads with the same concept..any way I will suggest you show them http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Um63OQz3bjo&itct=CDAQpDAYAyITCLuJm6XomccCFZSivgod0gQK7lIHYml0Y29pbg%3D%3D&client=mv-google&gl=IN&hl=en-GB and explain this to them..that's enough for them to learn the basic
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: