Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 12:48:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trump's blunt talk starting to see some push back!  (Read 1773 times)
Wilikon
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
August 14, 2015, 02:20:26 PM

Yes, this guy's just gross. He talks more like a sergeant than a general. You need some skills in diplomacy to be president, and I'm afraid he lacks them. The US is doomed if the choice is between him and Hilary.

Man, I am confused.  You are talking about the 2008 Democratic primary, right?

Trump has a plan NOT called "Hope & Change"....

OBAViJEST

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2015, 03:45:35 PM

U.S. politics are a straight JOKE.

It's pure entertainment/embarrassment watching people adamantly defend these 'actors'  & attack/blame entire demographics on the last president.

We have 'the right as citizens' to vote for the same two parties every year. The country acts (economy, war, etc) the same regardless of who lives in the white house.

But seeing people actively defend this clown is beyond my comprehension. Dumbasses.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 1217

View Profile
August 15, 2015, 05:38:09 PM

But seeing people actively defend this clown is beyond my comprehension. Dumbasses.

People who are opposed to rabid political correctness and the retarded liberal policies will continue to support Trump. And the recent controversies, where he was subjected to unfair attacks from his rivals, has only made made him stronger. Right now, many of the grass root Republican voters think that Trump is the only primary candidate, who is ready to listen to them.
Possum577

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Loose lips sink sigs!

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2015, 02:20:31 AM

People who are opposed to rabid political correctness and the retarded liberal policies will continue to support Trump. And the recent controversies, where he was subjected to unfair attacks from his rivals, has only made made him stronger. Right now, many of the grass root Republican voters think that Trump is the only primary candidate, who is ready to listen to them.

Yep, at a minimum Trump will change how politicians act with the public...helping them be more open and less rehearsed (which is what the public desperately needs.) At a maximum Trump will get elected by the far right, Independents, and crazy people that usually never vote but find the idea of Trump in office hilarious.

Let's hope the US only gets a tad over the minimum effect of this campaign because the guy is ready to spend a Billion Dollars to win his seat...and he's not getting funded by anybody but himself.

Article here -> http://www.cnn.com/2015/08/15/politics/donald-trump-billions-campaign-spending/index.html

Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
August 16, 2015, 03:37:25 AM

Yep, at a minimum Trump will change how politicians act with the public...helping them be more open and less rehearsed (which is what the public desperately needs.) At a maximum Trump will get elected by the far right, Independents, and crazy people that usually never vote but find the idea of Trump in office hilarious.

Let's hope the US only gets a tad over the minimum effect of this campaign because the guy is ready to spend a Billion Dollars to win his seat...and he's not getting funded by anybody but himself.

Article here -> http://www.cnn.com/2015/08/15/politics/donald-trump-billions-campaign-spending/index.html

I really don't what he spends.  How would he perform with respect to madly printing trillions and giving them to his friends, like Obama?
Wilikon
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
August 16, 2015, 03:48:06 AM

Obama, Romney break fundraising records
President Obama raised $1.1 billion for his reelection effort and Republican challenger Mitt Romney pulled in $1.01 billion, final Federal Election Commission figures show.

http://articles.latimes.com/2012/dec/07/nation/la-na-campaign-money-20121207

Cool

Also in the case of 0bama:

http://pjmedia.com/tatler/2012/04/02/video-obama-campaign-disables-credit-card-verification-accepts-donation-from-nidal-hasan/

http://hotair.com/archives/2012/04/02/here-we-go-again-obama-website-accepting-contributions-from-phony-donors/

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2012/10/08/exposing_barack_obamas_illegal_foreign_campaign_money_loophole

bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 1217

View Profile
August 16, 2015, 04:08:31 AM

^^^^ I would like to know how much of that money came from our friends in the banking sector, such as Goldman Sucks, JP Morgan Chase and Citibank. After all, they got a $3 trillion bailout package from Obama, so that they could give their multi-million dollar annual bonuses and paid vacations for their bosses.
OBAViJEST

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2015, 04:16:58 AM

^^^^ I would like to know how much of that money came from our friends in the banking sector, such as Goldman Sucks, JP Morgan Chase and Citibank. After all, they got a $3 trillion bailout package from Obama, so that they could give their multi-million dollar annual bonuses and paid vacations for their bosses.

Do you mind keeping it down?  You're interrupting my reality show, this episode is IMPORTANT!
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: