Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 02:54:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Blockchain Artificial Intelligence will change everything.  (Read 613 times)
jdbtracker (OP)

Activity: 727
Merit: 500

Minimum Effort/Maximum effect

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 10:32:56 PM

Once everything begins to use a Blockchain... the ultimate AI will be built, connecting all humanity together with verified information.

The veracity of information using the blockchain can be determined very precisely, so precisely that even faulty, misinformation can create positive results simply because of it's broad global effect. The verified information from Banks, Governments, Institutions and Organizations that underpins the checks and balances that run our world will be available not just to an Ultimate AI but small personal AIs.
  As much as the information that is transcribed to these blockchains will benefit us as individuals, it's true potential is in allowing Smart Phones, Personal computers, clouds to research and develop solutions for us automatically; Bringing the best of our Human understanding to the fingertips of all people across the planet. This will come about because all information is related, but how it is related and to what degree is a constant problem, so much so that our best algorithms begin to create feedback loops that deviate from reality... proving them to be inaccurate.  It is a dynamic problem that could be resolved by transcribing all known facts onto a blockchain, that could be interactively accessed through a Advanced Programming Interface; This would effectively create a super high level global programming language that would data mine the world's Blockchains.

What are your thoughts? I have it worked out in my mind but would love to read any comments, suggestions, pros/cons and intriguing scenarios that may come up. Questions are encouraged.

If you think my efforts are worth something; I'll keep on keeping on.
I don't believe in IQ, only in Determination.
ed_teech

Activity: 508

Jahaha

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 06:05:41 AM

I think there are far more better and more efficient ways to store data, than using blockchain to achieve that. Also the blockchain favors data accepted by the majority of votes. This might not be the case for sensitive data.
jdbtracker (OP)

Activity: 727

Minimum Effort/Maximum effect

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 05:51:41 AM
Last edit: August 10, 2015, 06:11:08 AM by jdbtracker

I think there are far more better and more efficient ways to store data, than using blockchain to achieve that. Also the blockchain favors data accepted by the majority of votes. This might not be the case for sensitive data.

The future structure of these Blockchains will link Dynamically for single users and entire Clouds, providing total veracity to any single entity that requires relevant, on-demand access to information: A relational database composed of smart contract linked Blockchains.

I view this as the most encompassing solution providing a full array of choices: Decentralized/Centralized, Distributed/Consolidated, Structured and Unstructured within a system. The Blockchain may not provide over-all efficiency within the cluster, but it provides Redundancy, Speed and Security to those using this particular structure. A relevant example would be Apache Cassandra. This database has the Highest Response, Best Availability/Redundancy of any database, this is the model I believe is necessary for effective decision making for any entity.

for example, Think of a Financial Blockchain linking transactions to a Scientific one that proof checks scientific theorems. The Bitcoin Blockchain would make a transaction that would purchase a set amount of work from the Research Blockchain, linking the said transactions with cross referenced information detailing the contract. Those who would be interested in full-filling the contract would simply begin supporting their respective Blockchain to earn funds. In effect we are creating autonomous bounty boards capable of requesting and full-filling different work, giving the machine the power of Finance.
  Now imagine this 1000 fold, Blockchain referencing Blockchain upon Blockchain in complex relational 3d Matrix type arrays... dynamically linking each other to the physical world with real effects. A single person could download all the Blockchains across the planet and know all relevant information across the globe to a fine degree, giving them the power to datamine all known knowledge for effective decision making in a decentralized global fashion. That is Intelligence.

And if privacy and security is a problem you should check out Bitmessage; 512 bit security in every message, it's going to be tough to hack... and that's not even the most bad-ass solution, there are blockchains capable of orwellian levels of security; NXT, that thing is a beast!

Another example would be StorJ. This service provides data storage in an automated decentralized fashion that supports the community, in effect community memory storage, as long as someone cares for it, it'll be remembered.

If you think my efforts are worth something; I'll keep on keeping on.
I don't believe in IQ, only in Determination.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: