Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:23:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New Bitcoin Washer  (Read 1083 times)
cleancoinsninja (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 12:34:42 AM

Hey guys im the cleancoin ninja lol jk

anyhow i'm able to clean coins for You, I have adopted a new type of Business Strategy that coupled with my internal infrastructure and private network of btc nodes etc can maxmize the washing process not to mention the first 5 btc washed will be done with coins im investing

this way all beginner coins will come from me to you 0% taint when u guys are comfortable with me and trust me to send you your funds i will
top up with 10 k

i have plenty of resources etc good servers due to security i can only say we have 4 exit nodes that will be coming up to contribute to tor

as well as 2 full nodes

6 total btc related hosts

all segregated securely in different geographic locations with no access to each other

I'm the admin and  I am a  security conscious person and have had over ten years security and web admin work as well as sysadmin work

after the first few rounds have been paid and i have vouches id like to get people to let me know if they would like me to take this a step further

yes that's right not a single damn piece of data is available no breach is going to happen you guys can rest assured

we will be paying for Cdn Ddos Protection Load Balancers etc

your coin is 100% safe

http://www.coincleaners.ninja/

it will be live in the next 48 hours as we are waiting for servers as its the weekend our offshore host says we have to wait a bit

current Btc in cold storage is 5.236 Btc

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
indyT

Activity: 35

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 12:44:54 AM

I could be wrong but I think this is in the wrong section since this is for coins and launches .
coinableS
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1179

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2015, 12:46:53 AM

Why are you announcing your site before it's complete or even up? Not a very professional start.
If this is a BTC coin tumbler you are posting in the wrong section...

Do you think that will be enough, seems like you would run out quickly and only have 'dirty' coins after a week or so.

your coin is 100% safe

Why would you say that?  Huh

cleancoinsninja (OP)

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 01:07:40 AM

Why are you announcing your site before it's complete or even up? Not a very professional start.

Do you think that will be enough, seems like you would run out quickly and only have 'dirty' coins after a week or so.

your coin is 100% safe

touche but i just wanted u guys to  know about it i can fulfill btc in  very small batches for you guys while i wait for server

im just trying to build a solid customer base that trusts me

I have enough to fund a major wash or exchange etc

but i want to do it slowly so people trust me

i figured id announce before i went live to give u a heads up unprofessional nah not to me i dont bs

i offer a service for vouches to get my name out is all if u read my message u will see this

in small amounts im waiting on major dedicated server to come on line and connect to the btc network we have offsite all transactions are done offline no money is ever on the server admin handles it with fresh coins which is me

i said such a small amount 5 Btc is allot if you arent doing 1 btc at a whip

and no i do not ever run out of coins i said i have a financial backer

this wil be the laundry of all your dreams just give me time be patient and lets get your coins washed
OBAViJEST

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2015, 01:10:28 AM

Hey guys im the cleancoin ninja lol jk

anyhow i'm able to clean coins for You

Stopped reading right there. 

At least try to appear professional - you might make something out of tricking others in this manner.

kelsey
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 01:12:26 AM

i'm happy to clean out peoples bitcoin wallets too  Wink
BitcoinNewsMagazine
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1164

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2015, 01:14:16 AM

Many red flags here.

kelsey
Legendary

Activity: 1876

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 01:15:33 AM

Many red flags here.

yeah was going to warn but i gave up trying to list them  Smiley

could almost get the "most red flags in a single post award" for this year.

although anyone here wishing to need such a service probably deserves such a service  Wink
OBAViJEST

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2015, 01:19:48 AM

your coin is 100% safe

touche but i just wanted u guys to  know about it i can fulfill btc in  very small batches for you guys while i wait for server

i figured id announce before i went live to give u a heads up unprofessional nah not to me i dont bs

i offer a service for vouches to get my name out is all if u read my message u will see this

in small amounts im waiting on major dedicated server to come on line and connect to the btc network we have offsite all transactions are done offline no money is ever on the server admin handles it with fresh coins which is me

this wil be the laundry of all your dreams just give me time be patient and lets get your coins washed

Explain why I should trust someone who can't even capitalize their sentences, let alone type the word 'you'
cleancoinsninja (OP)

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 01:45:22 AM

your coin is 100% safe

Explain why I should trust someone who can't even capitalize their sentences, let alone type the word 'you'

well I'm busy tired and lazy today and don't care about fixing typos to be honest

if u wantto test it send me a small amount and i will send u exact washed amount minus 2% within 20 minutes when im online

im also going to have it set up to text me via request and ill initiate all by hand from clean wallet  is all
can u guys just give me a brea kim busy tired and doing you guys a favor i dont need constant bs

if u want to flame me send something see if u get it back than talk about me lol

dont knock it before you try it

and fyi im a real person not a robot i make typos sometimes i type very fast etc trust me your money is not getting stolen

cleancoinsninja (OP)

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 02:05:53 AM

that being said if no one wants to try it dont keep flaming my post just have admin delete it and than kick yourself in the ass every time u pay grams and helix that extra 5% it adds up guys just saying give a person a chance before you start
rokkyroad
Legendary

Activity: 1090

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 02:31:47 AM

trust me your money is not getting stolen

The only way you are going to get anyone to try your service is to put a substantial amount of btc with a reputable escrow as insurance.

" If you have to spam and shout to justify your existence then you are a shit coin."  TaunSew
upgradeadvice

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

h͞è̵̸l̨ĺ̶o

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2015, 02:33:48 AM

Welcome to BCT, where you are automatically assumed to be a scammer unless you have hero+ status... You could buy an account for a couple of btc and try again and nobody would ever know.

Scaccomatt0
Legendary

Activity: 1120

https://cryptoworld.io

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2015, 09:45:56 AM

This domain was recently registered at Namecheap.

lol

████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
               ______
          __███████████████_      █████         █████          █████           █████
       _█████████████████████      █████         █████        █████           █████
     _███████¯¯¯     ¯¯██████       █████         █████      █████           █████
   _██████¯            ¯████¯        █████         █████    █████           █████
  ██████¯                             █████          ██████████            █████
 ██████                               █████          ██████████            █████
 █████                                 █████         ██████████            █████
█████                                  █████          ████████            █████
█████                                  █████           ██████             █████
█████                                  █████           ██████             █████
█████                                  █████           ██████            █████    
█████                                   █████          ██████          █████    
 █████                                  █████          ██████          █████
 ██████                                 █████          ██████        █████
  ██████_                                █████         ██████        █████
   ¯██████_            _████_            █████        ████████       █████
     ¯███████___     __██████            █████      █████  █████     █████
       ¯█████████████████████             █████    █████    █████   █████
          ¯¯███████████████¯               ████████████      ███████████
               ¯¯¯¯¯¯                      ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯         ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
|

FAUCET
ICO
ANDROID

████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
Flep182
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1007

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 08:11:37 AM

well I'm busy tired and lazy today and don't care about fixing typos to be honest

There is a difference between "fixing typos" and "not communicating like a 14 year old YOLO kid". Interpunction for example goes a long way.

if u wantto test it send me a small amount and i will send u exact washed amount minus 2% within 20 minutes when im online

im also going to have it set up to text me via request and ill initiate all by hand from clean wallet  is all
can u guys just give me a brea kim busy tired and doing you guys a favor i dont need constant bs

So we have to be grateful that you're spending your time with us while offering your service, because when running a business it's going to happen a lot more times you're busy/lazy/tired and nobody gives a flying f*ck when they assume you're running a professional business.

if u want to flame me send something see if u get it back than talk about me lol

dont knock it before you try it

and fyi im a real person not a robot i make typos sometimes i type very fast etc trust me your money is not getting stolen

Seriously, the business model works, just start all over again, draft up a few good texts and start the website before picking fights on the forum.
Coins168

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 03:52:02 AM

never thought that bitcoins can be cleaned and washed just like physical coins, but i'll wash it myself just like what i do with my physical coins  Smiley
BITDV
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 04:01:25 AM

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀