Bitcoin Forum
June 06, 2024, 01:58:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [VOUCHED] SPORTS BETTING FOR N00BS  (Read 516 times)
oddsworthbetting (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 03:55:28 AM

Price: $5

Reviews:
FROM @JOUST: Thank you! I made some bitcoin from your method, i vouch that u are legit, good luck with selling your service!
FROM@PLAYER514: Today, in 3 ish hours, I made .029 btc with this guys help and advice. He is 10/10 legit and his service is 11/10. Thank you so much op, you're the big break I've been needing.

Payment: Paypal, Bitcoin

How it works: Once you download the ebook you will have exclusive access to our investment strategies, but keep in mind you need at least a .001 min investment to get started. If you are not happy with the results, we offer a *7 day money back guarantee.

How you make money: You simply enter your email on the payment page and will receive auto emails on what players or teams to invest in, if you have a questions support is available on Skype @oddsworthbetting

Order now: https://payivy.com/v/0f122

You don't want to miss out!

USE COUPON CODE: 50coupon

HAVE QUESTIONS? ASK BELOW

Bit.Gamblr  Professional Traders  Bit.Gamblr
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Fully Transparent | Verified Earnings | 10% Referral Commission | Reliable Trading | DDoS/SSL Protected Server
jeffthebaker
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1034

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 05:31:48 AM

You included vouch testimonies in OP, however without anyone on this forum endorsing the e-book, you will have trouble selling any copies. If you would like to make a considerable amount of sales on this forum, you are first going to have to give a few high ranking members a copy.
jeffthebaker
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1034

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 05:39:24 AM

You included vouch testimonies in OP, however without anyone on this forum endorsing the e-book, you will have trouble selling any copies. If you would like to make a considerable amount of sales on this forum, you are first going to have to give a few high ranking members a copy.
your post reads like this:

i want free stuff... no, i deserve free stuff as i'm respected here. sound about right? you know damn well even if he gives it away to "trusted" members it still will not sell. stop abusing your trust.

No, I'm actually not interested in a vouch copy, as I know I wouldn't be willing to put any considerable amount of time or money into sports betting. I was just trying to politely inform him that nobody is going to buy his ebook unless someone on this forums verifies its legitimacy, no need to be hostile.
oddsworthbetting (OP)

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 02:09:56 PM

your post reads like this:

i want free stuff... no, i deserve free stuff as i'm respected here. sound about right? you know damn well even if he gives it away to "trusted" members it still will not sell. stop abusing your trust.

Actually check my other post in digital goods and it has 9 sales and 2 vouches

Fully Transparent | Verified Earnings | 10% Referral Commission | Reliable Trading | DDoS/SSL Protected Server
FrozenOne

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 02:23:58 PM

What's the difference between this ebook or service and the last one you sold? The titles and the text themselves read exactly the same. Why did you make this thread? Just curious. Good luck with your sales regardless. I have no interest in this, but you seem to know what you're doing...somewhat.
BurgerKill

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 05:33:26 PM

I spoke with player514 and I'm pretty convinced that this is legit. I may be interested in this in the near future; in the meanwhile, good luck with sales!
oddsworthbetting (OP)

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 06:47:31 PM

I spoke with player514 and I'm pretty convinced that this is legit. I may be interested in this in the near future; in the meanwhile, good luck with sales!
Thank you!

malevolent
can into space
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 1721

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 09:10:08 PM

Duplicate topic:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1146837.msg12081702#msg12081702

Signature space available for rent.
Pages: [1]
  Print