Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:14:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Have $11 Bitcoin and Want $10 PayPal I'll go first. Be trusted Please  (Read 961 times)
V.Lace

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 06:45:07 AM

The person using Paypal to send money, is always perfectly secured against scammers due to the ability to chargeback and can scam at will too.
Your insistence upon escrow would make a difference in any BTC only transaction, but not here.

The person sending PayPal is NOT always safe. If I send a payment while at home or work without using a VPN, proxy or TOR and send as friends and family using my PayPal balance (not credit, debit, bank and etc), there will be a slim chance of me getting my money back. I wouldn't be able to chargeback outside of PayPal because I've used my balance. Won't be able to claim unauthorized because they would notice the IP address. Doing so would also put my PayPal account at risk and there is a very good chance my funds would be frozen.

No matter how you put it, at the end of the day escrow still protects the buyer of BTC (person sending paypal) only. Sending first or receiving PayPal first does NOT prevent a chargeback.

Why should these PayPal scammers or any other scammer get free money? Most have no interest in BTC and are only here on a bitcoin forum to scam paypal funds while cluttering up the currency exchange section. Fuck em all  Cheesy
OP seemed pretty desperate for the bitcoins, so yeah if I was a scammer I would have reversed the funds, but to let many of the pessimist down, I am not one. on the other hand I do not like scammers.

"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
V.Lace

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 02:01:03 AM

OP seemed desperate for btc?  I had btc and wanted PP.

Same for right now- have $19.50 in btc need PP

Well when you pm me you needded gas money, that is why I said that, not in a bad way.  You needed it fast is what I meant.  anyway deal was done, sell me more if u need in the future.  any rate you offer.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: