Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:42:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 [562] 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 ... 1805 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread (EPL)  (Read 1199139 times)
Scream

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

U will never know the true answer, before you try

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 04:25:02 PM

They only way to save Van Gaal's ass is winning the FA Cup and they might get it
But on the side , Crystal Palace have the life time opportunity to make a history by beating MU , which I think the chance is still 50%-50%
they are already goes to the final and one more step to be a champion and if we see for their statistics Man Utd is more superior than Crystal Palace but this is final match and anything could be happen and i guess if Man Utd not underestimate their opponents they will be the winner on this final

Yeah this is the only chance of Manchester United get the trophy I'm sure Manchester is not going to waste this
players will fight until the final minutes

bad if Manchester United lose in the final, maybe Van gaal be immediately fired. but agree, it seems players will fight to get at least one trophy this season.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mixan
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

TRUMP IS DOING THE BEST! MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 04:34:12 PM

Money for United are only in CL,FA cup is just for honour,United problem is not only Van Gaal,it is same like with Chelsea,players make a game not a money,for money you can buy right players
Hard to understand what you are getting at but I think I get a bit of it as FA is not for the money in it for Manchester United.
Game is set for Tuesday as I think they will win it.

The parasite hates three things: free markets, free will, and free men.
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 04:35:05 PM

Money for United are only in CL,FA cup is just for honour,United problem is not only Van Gaal,it is same like with Chelsea,players make a game not a money,for money you can buy right players
Well, if they have a lot of money, I think those players will be the strongest, but it all requires a lot of money. but it is not necessary for all the club, they need is teamwork and trust so that they can win, and I think chelsea has it

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 04:39:01 PM

Hard to understand what you are getting at but I think I get a bit of it as FA is not for the money in it for Manchester United.
Game is set for Tuesday as I think they will win it.
maybe the question is, man utd in the initial focus for the Champions League, but they did not qualify in the group phase, and even when they play in Europa leagues just the same. so the FA cup just for an honour, so that at least the van gaal survived, imo
tonlong

Activity: 726

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 04:42:57 PM

They only way to save Van Gaal's ass is winning the FA Cup and they might get it
But on the side , Crystal Palace have the life time opportunity to make a history by beating MU , which I think the chance is still 50%-50%
they are already goes to the final and one more step to be a champion and if we see for their statistics Man Utd is more superior than Crystal Palace but this is final match and anything could be happen and i guess if Man Utd not underestimate their opponents they will be the winner on this final

Yeah this is the only chance of Manchester United get the trophy I'm sure Manchester is not going to waste this
players will fight until the final minutes

bad if Manchester United lose in the final, maybe Van gaal be immediately fired. but agree, it seems players will fight to get at least one trophy this season.
Yes the goal problem is there, and there quality is having some problem, but LVG has done a good rebuilding job. The next manager will certainly will say thanks to him for handing over a great youthful team. Be happy for that.

They just need right wing,central defence, midfield, and rightback to win EPL soon.
NUFCrichard
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 04:47:05 PM

LvG has NOT done a good job rebuilding anything!  He has spend hundreds of millions to get a worse position that they achieved last year!
I think basically any manager in the world could have done as 'well' as he has.

If they are stupid enough to keep him on, maybe the next 1/4 billion that he spends will help them into the top 4 again.  If he doesn't get them playing interesting football though, he should be gone pretty soon.
doublemore

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 05:28:19 PM

LvG has NOT done a good job rebuilding anything!  He has spend hundreds of millions to get a worse position that they achieved last year!

If they are stupid enough to keep him on, maybe the next 1/4 billion that he spends will help them into the top 4 again.  If he doesn't get them playing interesting football though, he should be gone pretty soon.

The bomb was put in old trafford by the fans to blow themselves up for watching such a poor season haha.

But yeah he has done a poor job 1/4 billion = top 4 everytime or sack.  Mouriniho is heavy fav to take over anyway check the betting odds.
Lionidas

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1012

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 05:39:52 PM

The bomb was put in old trafford by the fans to blow themselves up for watching such a poor season haha.

But yeah he has done a poor job 1/4 billion = top 4 everytime or sack.  Mouriniho is heavy fav to take over anyway check the betting odds.
WoW oh wow, that is too soon  Lips sealed

But I chuckle a bit because it is true  Grin
x13

Activity: 336

Things are called shit for a reason, dear.

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 06:21:25 PM

I do not believe that Mourinho is following Van Gaal as coach of Manchester United. ManU does not fit into the list of team Mourinho alrady coached. My guess: He is looking for a job at Real Madrid. if Real loses the CL final then Zidane will lose his job.

doublemore

Activity: 546

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 06:28:13 PM

I do not believe that Mourinho is following Van Gaal as coach of Manchester United. ManU does not fit into the list of team Mourinho alrady coached. My guess: He is looking for a job at Real Madrid. if Real loses the CL final then Zidane will lose his job.

Dude check the odds on mouriniho as next united manager:

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/football-specials/man-utd/next-permanent-manager

^ those odds mean its more or less a done deal, unless something crazy happens mouriniho has the job, probably only health issue would stop him or getting hit by a bus.
tyz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1531

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 10:11:14 PM

Van Gaal was only one problem of many. The team is not good enough for the Champions League. There are big names like Rooney or Schweinsteiger but they have seen their best level. Manchester United needs to buy young talented and hungry players otherwise the club will be a participant in the Euro League for the upcoming years.

Well, if they have a lot of money, I think those players will be the strongest, but it all requires a lot of money. but it is not necessary for all the club, they need is teamwork and trust so that they can win, and I think chelsea has it
sempak

Activity: 1638
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 10:44:30 PM

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/football-specials/man-utd/next-permanent-manager

^ those odds mean its more or less a done deal, unless something crazy happens mouriniho has the job, probably only health issue would stop him or getting hit by a bus.
Opportunities jose mourinho has been very strong. some media even been claimed that Mourinho has signed a contract with Manchester United. we are just waiting for an official decision from the official manchester united. jose mourinho very appropriate for the red devils lead the troops next season.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
RealPhotoshoper
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 10:49:52 PM

Here I get an odds offered from sky bet

Jose Mourinho 1/4
Mauricio Pochettino 6/1
Laurent Blanc 7/1
Ryan Giggs 7/1
Frank De Boer 16/1
Ronald Koeman 16/1
Diego Simeone 20/1
Mark Hughes 40/1

If Jose mourinho still not accepted in old trafford, I guess laurent blanc and ronald koeman would be the strong candidate as next manchester united manager , pochettino already sealed by new contract at hotspur so I guess it would be hard to hire him.
erwin45hacked
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 11:14:09 PM

The player that he signed are quite good and it only needs a better strategy for all of this player to perform well. So far he is better than moyes. Although moyes spend less funds however atleast he signed better player for the sake of the next manager, whoever coach manchester united will not be needing some extra player anymore
mixan
Legendary

Activity: 966

TRUMP IS DOING THE BEST! MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 11:46:06 PM

The player that he signed are quite good and it only needs a better strategy for all of this player to perform well. So far he is better than moyes. Although moyes spend less funds however atleast he signed better player for the sake of the next manager, whoever coach manchester united will not be needing some extra player anymore
They have a good team with young players that need to grow up a bit to be able to compete at the level that they need too.

The parasite hates three things: free markets, free will, and free men.
pocarime32

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 12:45:01 AM

So Manchester United vs AFC Bournemouth match changed today. I pick Manchester United -0.25 goal and under 3 goals. The odds for Man United is increase now, maybe something happened.
btcjoin14

Activity: 891

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 12:48:14 AM

So Manchester United vs AFC Bournemouth match changed today. I pick Manchester United -0.25 goal and under 3 goals. The odds for Man United is increase now, maybe something happened.
Most of Manchester united games we're under 3 goals except obviously that 3-2 loss against westham, but besides that there should be no problem in winning under 3 goals.
BetAdviser

Activity: 616

Professional Tipster

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 01:39:53 AM

Hello guys, this is my 3rd (73rd total) bet this week in Premier League

The 3rd bet will be the match between Man Utd - Bournemouth
Starting time of match is at 15.05. 14:00  (forum time)

The event can be found here :
https://vegascasino.io/sportsbook/pre-live/event/GGskAqHprQA2Mh9yL?ref=tipster3

Man Utd - Bournemouth
Betting option: Half most goals: Second
Odd:1.82
Stake:0.015 BTC (15 mBTC)
Return:0.027 BTC (27.30mBTC)

Proof:

Why i chose this match:

I chose this pick because I chose this pick because I think that this match should be no easy task for either of them, especially not in first half of the game. Both teams has poor goal record on both home and away side, and most of the goals were in the second half of the match, therefore is my pick. Also some of key players in both teams are either suspended or injured.

Think that this one will be most safe. Good luck

daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 02:54:39 AM

get FA Cup title is one way Van Gaal to leave the memories of Manchester United, because only the FA Cup which allows Manchester United got a trophy this season.
MonsterV
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 03:20:19 AM

Hello guys, this is my 3rd (73rd total) bet this week in Premier League

The 3rd bet will be the match between Man Utd - Bournemouth
Starting time of match is at 15.05. 14:00  (forum time)

The event can be found here :
https://vegascasino.io/sportsbook/pre-live/event/GGskAqHprQA2Mh9yL?ref=tipster3

Man Utd - Bournemouth
Betting option: Half most goals: Second
Odd:1.82
Stake:0.015 BTC (15 mBTC)
Return:0.027 BTC (27.30mBTC)

Proof:

Why i chose this match:

I chose this pick because I chose this pick because I think that this match should be no easy task for either of them, especially not in first half of the game. Both teams has poor goal record on both home and away side, and most of the goals were in the second half of the match, therefore is my pick. Also some of key players in both teams are either suspended or injured.

Think that this one will be most safe. Good luck

Not bad mate especially Manchester United needed a victory of course goals is their target and they also have the same points with Southampton
so they must win today hope Manchester United do well  Smiley

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
......1xBit.com..BENEFIT ..SEASON........
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████████████████
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 ... 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 [562] 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 ... 1805 »
  Print  

Jump to: