Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 09:22:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 [585] 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 ... 1805 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread (EPL)  (Read 1199139 times)
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 06:24:32 AM

Ronald Koeman to Everton confirmed.  The Europa League spots just became tougher in the EPL.  The Merseyside derby has become a lot more interesting than LFC vs Man United.

Edit:  Scratch that...  Still looking forward to Mou vs Klopp.

Mou and pep could be much better to watch . Unless klopp gets the new team for next season the probably wont be winning match of LFC and manchester united, the current LFC is pretty much crap for now
Mourinho vs pep guardiola are too often meet when both in la liga mourinho managing real madrid  and pep guardiola managing barcelona,  statistics say pep guardiola better than Mou obviously.

So i am more interested to see mourinho vs klopp ! Also don't forget about allegri who take in charge for chelsea.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitinity
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 06:51:43 AM

Ronald Koeman to Everton confirmed.  The Europa League spots just became tougher in the EPL.  The Merseyside derby has become a lot more interesting than LFC vs Man United.

Edit:  Scratch that...  Still looking forward to Mou vs Klopp.

Mou and pep could be much better to watch . Unless klopp gets the new team for next season the probably wont be winning match of LFC and manchester united, the current LFC is pretty much crap for now
Mourinho vs pep guardiola are too often meet when both in la liga mourinho managing real madrid  and pep guardiola managing barcelona,  statistics say pep guardiola better than Mou obviously.

So i am more interested to see mourinho vs klopp ! Also don't forget about allegri who take in charge for chelsea.

Next year would be different, because they are managing new teams. Statistics shows that MU win more than MC, so it would be interesting to see Mou vs Pep in Derby Manchester.

Allegri in Chelsea? Are you sure that he is the new manager of Chelsea?

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
wildduck
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 06:59:04 AM

Ronald Koeman to Everton confirmed.  The Europa League spots just became tougher in the EPL.  The Merseyside derby has become a lot more interesting than LFC vs Man United.

Edit:  Scratch that...  Still looking forward to Mou vs Klopp.

Next year would be different, because they are managing new teams. Statistics shows that MU win more than MC, so it would be interesting to see Mou vs Pep in Derby Manchester.

Allegri in Chelsea? Are you sure that he is the new manager of Chelsea?

No mate you`re wrong Antonio Conte is new Chelsea manager.
hendra147

Activity: 644
Merit: 509

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 07:20:32 AM

What are the odds, do you guys think for Ranieri to be the first manager to be sacked next season?  I think there could be some value there...

leicester city is not a big team, and Ranieri has brought leicester city become as champion, and this becomes a great history for them. so I do not think Ranieri will be sacked.
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 07:24:26 AM

What are the odds, do you guys think for Ranieri to be the first manager to be sacked next season?  I think there could be some value there...
leicester city is not a big team, and Ranieri has brought leicester city become as champion, and this becomes a great history for them. so I do not think Ranieri will be sacked.

What did you just say ? The won the LEAGUE beating the best possible teams! How can you ignore the fact they're not a big team ? Ranieri knows what he is doing.I'm sure he won't be disappointed.I'm actually expecting a lot from Leicester City including some crazy transfers.
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 07:57:57 AM

I don't think ranieri would be the first manager to be sacked next season, leicester got much money after being the winner of premier league and sell some their key player. i think ranieri would use that money for start to build leicester team player with many new talented player.
yeaaa i don't think so too , he might can be sacked anytime but not very soon or even first manager to be sacked next season.
he is too valuable for the club after their historical winning !
no way he will be sacked in the near future, fans will angry about it!

Ranieri is a hero of leicester, unless he makes a very fatal mistakes then he wont be sacked. It is silly to sack your hero when he is still doing his best to get leicester another trophy. Leicester might be not able to get premier league trophy again but I think they could still finish as top 4 next season
no one knows how the end of next season, but my prediction Leicester will last in the standings on the Premier League next season.
Bitcoinbro

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 08:00:24 AM

Zlatan is going to be playing at Manchester United, how to you guys think that he is going to perform in that competition? Also with Mourihno as coach many things are going to change over there.
tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3948
Merit: 1418

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 08:16:05 AM

Zlatan is going to be playing at Manchester United, how to you guys think that he is going to perform in that competition? Also with Mourihno as coach many things are going to change over there.

Hiring Mourinho and giving him 300M USD to get new players means only one thing:  Win!

They will go after the league title for sure and try to get back on top right off the bat.  It's been a frustrating 3 years since Sir Alex left and now they want to get back and get back running right away...  They want to start winning trophies again.  But will Mou succeed with Pep and the other great managers in the EPL?  Doubtful as of today, but let's see until the end of the summer transfer window.  It will depend on what kind of line up he has.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
RealPhotoshoper
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 08:23:34 AM

I don't think ranieri would be the first manager to be sacked next season, leicester got much money after being the winner of premier league and sell some their key player. i think ranieri would use that money for start to build leicester team player with many new talented player.
yeaaa i don't think so too , he might can be sacked anytime but not very soon or even first manager to be sacked next season.

Ranieri is a hero of leicester, unless he makes a very fatal mistakes then he wont be sacked. It is silly to sack your hero when he is still doing his best to get leicester another trophy. Leicester might be not able to get premier league trophy again but I think they could still finish as top 4 next season
i agree , noone want to dishonor a hero . ranieri did an outstanding job in 2015-2016 EPL season.
leicester management should honor on ranieri work, even they maybe should offer him a new contract?
we can not speculate about what will happened next season, it is too early to judge beforetransfer window closed.
tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3948
Merit: 1418

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 04:41:41 PM

A+

Lol.  Whoever tweets on behalf of Paddy Power really cracks me up.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
oHnK

Activity: 1414
Merit: 574

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 04:51:56 PM

A+

Lol.  Whoever tweets on behalf of Paddy Power really cracks me up.

It this supposed to be a joke from paddy power or that their account was hacked somehow? I doubt that sissoko going to love this if he read that. If it is legit tweet from paddy power, I dont think they should discredit player given their reputation
Pormanullang

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 08:04:30 PM

I think Ranieri will be very sorry to have to sell jamie Vardy, because although now leicester city a lot of money and will probably buy players but not necessarily the players can consistently play at leicester especially as he had to adapt to the way the game Ranieri is certainly different from the previous club. so let's see whether leicester able to make a surprise in the Champions League
Wendigo
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 09:54:28 PM

Leicester did an incredible run this season and won the trophy but this won't be enough to keep the star players in the team for another season because unfortunately Leicester City isn't a big team with traditions in the Premier league and the UEFA tournaments like other famous teams. Leicester did the impossible but if given the chance any leading player would love it to leave for a much bigger club and that's completely normal. I hope the balance in Leicester City won't be destroyed by selling its tops footballers and I hope to see them near the top again in the next season.
lexuz

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

Me, myself and I

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 10:24:55 PM

What are the odds, do you guys think for Ranieri to be the first manager to be sacked next season?  I think there could be some value there...

i agree , noone want to dishonor a hero . ranieri did an outstanding job in 2015-2016 EPL season.
leicester management should honor on ranieri work, even they maybe should offer him a new contract?
we can not speculate about what will happened next season, it is too early to judge beforetransfer window closed.
I believe by looking into him experience manage team have much money like chelsea at the first time after abramovich take over all majority chelsea stock, see after him buy many player mourinho make chelsea win premier league so i think abramovich it's not a patient man if him give one or 2 year again for ranieri surely chelsea will win premier league because ranieri.
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 07:27:36 AM

Leicester did an incredible run this season and won the trophy but this won't be enough to keep the star players in the team for another season because unfortunately Leicester City isn't a big team with traditions in the Premier league and the UEFA tournaments like other famous teams. Leicester did the impossible but if given the chance any leading player would love it to leave for a much bigger club and that's completely normal. I hope the balance in Leicester City won't be destroyed by selling its tops footballers and I hope to see them near the top again in the next season.
most likely players like Mahrez and Vardy will leave Leicester. Vardy even been rumored to join Arsenal.
hendra147

Activity: 644
Merit: 509

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 08:04:22 AM

most likely players like Mahrez and Vardy will leave Leicester. Vardy even been rumored to join Arsenal.
it is right, because I think they will not be champions again with leicerster city, and this is their biggest opportunity to go and join a great team. because if they stay, and the next season leicester city played badly. This is difficult for them to get a big club
cazkooo
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 11:42:59 AM

i think abramovich it's not a patient man if him give one or 2 year again for ranieri surely chelsea will win premier league because ranieri.

He is a stupid man that doesnt understand football, all he cares about is making money so winning the league is very important for him. By being the winner, he will get more money because he needs more to keep on feeding his players. Chelsea's players salary is quite high compared to the other team in premier league
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 12:02:21 PM

i think abramovich it's not a patient man if him give one or 2 year again for ranieri surely chelsea will win premier league because ranieri.

He is a stupid man that doesnt understand football, all he cares about is making money so winning the league is very important for him. By being the winner, he will get more money because he needs more to keep on feeding his players. Chelsea's players salary is quite high compared to the other team in premier league

so dam true that why main reason for them to stay in Chelsea they have big cash in pocket and this is good for them
on other hand this may be difficult when some player is trying to go in different team he will get much less salary

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

cazkooo
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 12:07:07 PM

so dam true that why main reason for them to stay in Chelsea they have big cash in pocket and this is good for them
on other hand this may be difficult when some player is trying to go in different team he will get much less salary

Being only a substitute player in chelsea earn almost double than most of the mid level clu like tottenham and everton therefore people will always move to chelsea and destroy their carrer there. There has been alot of victim for that and most of them moved to the other club after 1 or 2 unsuccesful season
Falconer
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1126

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 02:55:51 PM

it is right, because I think they will not be champions again with leicerster city, and this is their biggest opportunity to go and join a great team. because if they stay, and the next season leicester city played badly. This is difficult for them to get a big club
Yeah, no one can ensure Leicester will make the miracle again, but if they play well in next season (even though they don't win the league), surely their price would be doubled more again and Leicester will get much profit.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 ... 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 [585] 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 ... 1805 »
  Print  

Jump to: