Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 11:29:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 [632] 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 ... 1805 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread (EPL)  (Read 1199139 times)
ingiltere
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1485

Rollbit.com Crypto Futures

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 04:36:05 PM

Arsenal found 3rd goal and it's 3-4 now! Chambers scored a nice header from a left side free kick, assist by Santi Cazorla.
It looks like Wenger's 2 substitution moves are paying off well. There's still plenty of time to find an equalizer. It's only 77th minute and pressure is heavier on Liverpool.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cazkooo
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 04:39:51 PM

Lallana scored and Liverpool is 2-1 ahead now opening game in Emirates. Draw No Bet: Arsenal @ 6 or Double Chance: Home or Draw @ 2.58 looks good. I think Arsenal won't lose at home in their first game. They'll find a goal before 80th minute.

Countinho just score his second goal, now it will very hard for Arsenal to win or even to make a draw. Liverpool play so great since the second half while Arsenal cant do something. It will be a bad start for Arsenal if they cant score other goals.
Since the transfer market is still open, I think Arsenal needs to buy new great players if they want to compete for the title.

Edit : 1-4 now..great solo run and shoot by Mane.

Im not sure what am I watching right now, it is a real premier league games or is it just a friendly game but the score is 2-4 now. I cant really believe my eyes on this as I thought the game is going to be having less goals but it seems both team just dont want to stop scoring goals especially liverpool
I think it's safe to banker Liverpool to get goals this season has they get to find their form

Not really, the score is now 3-4 and there are around 10 minutes left. Do you see how bad their defence is? they are pretty much still the same like last season just a bit more aggresive, arsenal could be scoring some late goals and make it a draw, atleast they are trying to so we'll see that in a few more minutes
NewBet

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 05:08:04 PM

7 goals in total in this match , what a exciting game. Premier League game always been so boring , but not in the match between Liverpool and Arsenal. I hope to see more match like this from other teams. Wasn't really surprise that Liverpool came out as a winner because Arsenal defence obviously weaker a little bit , once they get their momentum , scoring goal are so easy for them. I think Liverpool will be a tough competitor in chase for the premier league title.
hero1111

Activity: 1582
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 06:06:18 PM

It was fantastic day for football really thank you Liverpool and Arsenal they let us to watch so beautiful goals and it was really good start to football season this match finished over 6.5 golas i couldnt bet for this match but i m glad this match showed we will watch more goals for Premier Legue.
marioantonini
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1082

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 06:37:56 PM

the premier league have a nice start this year, nice game and more gol scored.
ibrahimovic, every time change the championship, score gol in the first day.
i don't like only the game in 2-3 different game, because i like bet to daily gol
hasiramasenju
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 06:46:09 PM

It was fantastic day for football really thank you Liverpool and Arsenal they let us to watch so beautiful goals and it was really good start to football season this match finished over 6.5 golas i couldnt bet for this match but i m glad this match showed we will watch more goals for Premier Legue.
the results are beyond out of my expectation because i was thought Arsenal will win in the beginning of league

because they were pretty strong during playing at home but unfortunately they had lost
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 3172

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2016, 08:46:36 PM

very disappointing performance from Arsenal. almost the same team as last year  and play very confuse. on the moment were better team. i expect more from him

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 08:58:21 PM

Arsenal V Liverpool , the most interesting match in the first round , both teams are possible champion even though there are several competitors this season , I am looking forward to watch this match , I am going to bet both teams to score @1.6 as the last match between Arsenal and Liverpool ended 3-3 .
This match would be interesting for watched since this is the first big match in premier league, yeah i think both team would made a score at least each team made one goal.

Their last game was a friendly game with 3-3 so I guess both team is kinda explosive in attacking while it was still a friendly game but I doubt how this will turns out because this is a real game and both team will be trying to play it safe rather than keep bombing the opposition with few speculation shots

Yeah, this is a pretty exciting match. Arsenal vs liverpool gave a spectacular game. From each team deliver a shock that was quite fun. Just glad when liverpool becomes the winner in the match this time
what a come back from liverpool in the early second half , superb performance from coutinho and high tension make the game are really entertaining. 7 goals scored in this big match! my bet was lost on under goals damn pretty unlucky today got several losses. and well done to ibrahimovic who make his debut in premier league with classy goal!

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
Lionidas

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1012

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 09:09:10 PM

I like Liverpool's never give up mentality. They always comeback with a vengeance when the stakes are down and they are down a couple of goals.
Now that is a true team with heart. Never give up never surrender!  Grin
thcwinner

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 09:22:50 PM

Bournemouth   -   Manchester United ,  2   
Arsenal   -  Liverpool,  under 2.5

I prefer over 2.5 in Arsenal   -  Liverpool, these 2 teams are good at offense, and not good at defense, especially Arsenal. Let's see who is luckier  today.   Cheesy

Saturday, just 2 matches was over 2.5 in 7 game . I think both teams will play controls. but you were right; both teams defense was too bad ... Smiley

next week arsenal - leicester may be over 2.5 Smiley I will try  and burnley - liverpool : waiting your prediction.. Smiley
Arcteryx

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

EtherSphere - Social Games

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 10:04:24 PM

People have very high expectation from Manchester United this season and now it will face Bournemouth on their home ground, Bournemouth has advantage by playing on its own home ground but Manchester United can win this match or will save this as a draw, I will pick both teams to score @1.95 for betting on this battle.
the odds are pretty high for manchester united moneyline it's @1.75 or so , people think that this match would be easy for manchester united but i don't think so , bookies gives us almost 2 multiplier to place bet on manchester uited moneyline i wouldn't trapped on it and prefer to place a bet on corner bet this time @1.85 for under 10.5 corners.
It was an easy win for the red devils... they won 3-1.
I was wanting to bet on them but always when I do they end up losing. So thats they they won with a brilliant score today!
If the odds were above 2.00 then yes that was way too high. I think I saw them at 1.9 odds right when the match was in progress early on. I still wanted to bet on them with them odds. But thought otherwise. Undecided

........EtherSphere........
.....ICO Starts on 5th August, 4:00 PM UTC.....
.......High ROI Social Ethereum Games
........BENEFITS WHITEPAPER ANN THREAD GITHUB REDDIT TWITTER........

░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████████▀░░░░░
░░░░░░░░▄█████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░▄██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░██████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░▀███████████████████▄░░░░
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████████████████▄░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▀░░░
░░░░░░░▄█████████████████▀▀░░░░░
░░░░░▄████████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░......................
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2016, 11:19:37 PM

What a great game between Arsenal and Liverpool 7 goals scored in the match. I had a bet over 2.5 goals as I thought there would be some goals scored but didn't expect this many goals scored. It was a very entertaining game and as I have a bet on for Arsenal to finish in the top 4 I'm not off to a great start but my bet for Manchester City to win the Premier League is off to a good start. Man Utd had a comfortable win which was expected playing Bournemouth.   

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
pocarime32

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 11:35:58 PM

The final score Arsenal vs Liverpool is 3-4 win for Liverpool. As i expected this match will have many goals and my bet over 2.5 goals and both teams to score are win.
cazkooo
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 12:02:43 AM

What a great game between Arsenal and Liverpool 7 goals scored in the match. I had a bet over 2.5 goals as I thought there would be some goals scored but didn't expect this many goals scored. It was a very entertaining game and as I have a bet on for Arsenal to finish in the top 4 I'm not off to a great start but my bet for Manchester City to win the Premier League is off to a good start. Man Utd had a comfortable win which was expected playing Bournemouth.   

Thats how a top team should perform and they made it looks easy although I think that bournemouth was actually quite underpressure. Do you see the second and the third goal, it is pretty unreal and it looks so easy to me especially when zlatan tries to score from over the 30 m mark thats totally easy for him
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 01:01:38 AM

People have very high expectation from Manchester United this season and now it will face Bournemouth on their home ground, Bournemouth has advantage by playing on its own home ground but Manchester United can win this match or will save this as a draw, I will pick both teams to score @1.95 for betting on this battle.
the odds are pretty high for manchester united moneyline it's @1.75 or so , people think that this match would be easy for manchester united but i don't think so , bookies gives us almost 2 multiplier to place bet on manchester uited moneyline i wouldn't trapped on it and prefer to place a bet on corner bet this time @1.85 for under 10.5 corners.
It was an easy win for the red devils... they won 3-1.
I was wanting to bet on them but always when I do they end up losing. So thats they they won with a brilliant score today!
If the odds were above 2.00 then yes that was way too high. I think I saw them at 1.9 odds right when the match was in progress early on. I still wanted to bet on them with them odds. But thought otherwise. Undecided
It was such a tremendous performance from manchester united, it is a very good start from the team, it was a funny goal from mata in the first goal, and as the supporter expected, zlatan made a fantastic starter by scoring 1 goal with hard shooting, i finally see some good performance from m.utd after their horrible performance last season
coekboenmek

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 01:16:07 AM

arsenal vs liverpool crazy goal
is seven goal is the match arsenal 3 and liverpool 4
Dark.Angel

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 02:03:47 AM

arsenal vs liverpool crazy goal
is seven goal is the match arsenal 3 and liverpool 4
i think arsenal vs liverpool is best match in this week, first goal from coutinho from free kick is the best goal, i hope coutinho always give the best performance
Bitinity
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 02:37:36 AM

Liverpool was leading 4-1 but at the end they conceded two other goals. This is their main problem last season, so Klopp should think and work more to improve their defensive side. Good team should have a good balance in all sides. They have great offensive side already, but it will be useless if their deffensive side is bad.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3948
Merit: 1418

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 04:36:32 AM

I didn't expect Hull to play well defensively.  I guess it's because they already know Leicester's strategy.  Hull's back 4 was great leaving no space for Vardy.  I think Leicester's attack on the other hand isn't like what it was last year in this match. Musa seemed to slow the play down a couple of times, looking unsure of what to do. Last season Leicester attackers touched the ball once or twice then passes or crosses it really quick.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3948
Merit: 1418

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 05:24:49 AM

Liverpool was leading 4-1 but at the end they conceded two other goals. This is their main problem last season, so Klopp should think and work more to improve their defensive side. Good team should have a good balance in all sides. They have great offensive side already, but it will be useless if their deffensive side is bad.

I hope we see a consistent Liverpool this season.  Last season they had brilliant performances but then in the next game they would lose to the likes of Watford.

And I change my mind on Sadio Mane.  He could be worth the 40m Liverpool paid for him.  Did you see his celebration with Klopp?  Grin

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Pages: « 1 ... 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 [632] 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 ... 1805 »
  Print  

Jump to: