Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:53:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 1805 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread (EPL)  (Read 1199139 times)
BigMac
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 03:39:34 AM

Kevin de Bruyne is definitely the transfer of the year. Now City is more powerful than ever.
They are the biggest contender of EPL.

Bruyne has proved himself to be a good player last season in Wolfsburg, but that 58 million Pound transfer fee is ridiculous.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
WhatTheGox (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 812

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 07:13:36 AM

Kevin de Bruyne is definitely the transfer of the year. Now City is more powerful than ever.

Bruyne has proved himself to be a good player last season in Wolfsburg, but that 58 million Pound transfer fee is ridiculous.

Yeah hes a decent player but is not much better than a player like jonjo shelvey from what i saw in the world cup.  Transfers prices are insane these days.
shulio
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 07:19:16 AM

Yeah hes a decent player but is not much better than a player like jonjo shelvey from what i saw in the world cup.  Transfers prices are insane these days.

You kidding? kevin de bruyne is better than shelvey. He is alot better and shelvey is a trash, you should see his highlight in bundesliga, from 50 match he score 20+ and created 30+ chances for his teammates and also best player last season in bundesliga
rio3233

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 07:20:24 AM

Yeah, Kevin de Bruyne is really good player since he has been voted the Bundesliga's outfield Player of the Year. And today is the deadline of transfer window premier league 2015. I'm curious, is De Gea stay on manchester united or move to real madrid ?  Huh
WhatTheGox (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 07:26:08 AM

You kidding? kevin de bruyne is better than shelvey. He is alot better and shelvey is a trash, you should see his highlight in bundesliga, from 50 match he score 20+ and created 30+ chances for his teammates and also best player last season in bundesliga

Well lets see how he does... hes a decent player for sure but i doubt he will do as well in EPL where every match is tough.  Yeah i really rate shelvey sorry lol.
shulio
Legendary

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 07:28:36 AM

I'm curious, is De Gea stay on manchester united or move to real madrid ?  Huh

I read some news that de gea has move to real madrid but no confirmation yet I think. The fee is navas + cash and I also read a news that navas is now heading to MU to do medical check up.. Stupid van gaal throw away so many player
Wendigo
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 07:34:29 AM

It's De Gea's wish to leave for Real Madrid not van Gaal's   Cool
ronaldo40
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 07:44:49 AM

city really want to compete in this season, in addition to the Premier league I think the city also wants to compete in the Champions League. I believe the city will win the Premier league  Smiley

Coef

Activity: 882

Exhausted

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 07:48:24 AM

+1.

It will be a lose-lose-lose situation if the deal can't be done IMO. De Gea will have to sit on the bench mostly till the contract ends, MU will have to let him go for free then, and RM will get a rusty De Gea.

cazkooo
Legendary

Merit: 1013

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 08:06:04 AM

+1.

It will be a lose-lose-lose situation if the deal can't be done IMO. De Gea will have to sit on the bench mostly till the contract ends, MU will have to let him go for free then, and RM will get a rusty De Gea.

De gea is professional, even if he is not sold to real madrid he will still want to play at MU. Too bad he want the move badly but I wonder without him what would MU be, because Romero is a bad goalkeeper for sure and navas is still not used to premier league. Also that most of their player is gone now
Falconer
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1126

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 10:45:54 AM

i'm not sure if last season is effective transfer for manchester united. juan mata and marouane fellaini is fail transfer ever worth £70,000,000
i thought manchester united have no chance in title race  Tongue.
I think both of them are really important players for Man United now. Fellaini failed in two years ago because he was not given right position by Moyes, but with van Gaal he is really be good player now. About Mata, I admit his quality, I guess Man United have no regret after signed him.

Well lets see how he does... hes a decent player for sure but i doubt he will do as well in EPL where every match is tough.  Yeah i really rate shelvey sorry lol.
Yeah I'm still wondering why De Bruyne failed in Chelsea. I mean, if he has good ability, surely the coach would always put him in starting line-up.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
arallmuus
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1404

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2015, 11:30:15 AM

Yeah I'm still wondering why De Bruyne failed in Chelsea. I mean, if he has good ability, surely the coach would always put him in starting line-up.

AFAIK, he didnt fail there just there was too many competitor back then. They had Schurrle and Matta before which leave him as the benchwarmer and also that Mourinho got a silly habit of benching a good player though . He has a decent skill and with worlfsburg he can show it off because he plays most of the time as the 1st team unlike in Chelsea though

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Zz
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1077

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 11:45:14 AM

De Bruyne is great player. How could you compare him to Shelvey, that's ridiculous.
arrowguys

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 11:48:10 AM

i'm not sure if last season is effective transfer for manchester united. juan mata and marouane fellaini is fail transfer ever worth £70,000,000
I think both of them are really important players for Man United now. Fellaini failed in two years ago because he was not given right position by Moyes, but with van Gaal he is really be good player now. About Mata, I admit his quality, I guess Man United have no regret after signed him.

the point are manchester united has no power without ferguson, giggs and scholes on the field.
shanem
Legendary

Activity: 1344

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 03:13:50 PM

the point are manchester united has no power without ferguson, giggs and scholes on the field.

Yes, you are right. Even with the recent signing of many good players, Man United fail to live up to their expectations and lost against Swansea.

█           
           ██           
          ██████         
         ████████         
        ██████████       
       ████████████       
      ██████████████     
     ████████████████     
    ██████████████████   
   ████████████████████   
  ██████████▀▀██████████ 
 ███▀▄████▀    ▀████▄▀███
██▀ ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄ ▀██

░▄███████████▄░░░▄███████████▄░░▄███▄░░░░░░▄███▄░░▄██████████▄░░░████████████████░░░░██████████░░░░███████████████░░█████████████████
█████░░░░░░░███░████▀░░░░░▀████░█████▄░░░░▄█████░███▀░░░░░░▀███░███░░░░████░░░███░░███░░░░░░░░██░░███░░░░░░░░░░░███░███████░░░░██████
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████░▀█████▄░░▄█████▀░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░████░░███░░░███░░░██░░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░░████░░▀█████░░█████▀░░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░███░░░███░░░███░░████░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░█████░░░▀████▄▄████▀░░░███▄░░░░░░▄███░███░░░░███░░███░░░░██░░░████░░███░███░░░░░░░░░░███▀░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░▀████████▀░░░░████████████▀░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░████░░░██░███░░░█████████░░░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████▄░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░███░░░███░░██░░░░░░░░░░░██░███░░░░░░░░░░███▄░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░███░██░░░░████░░░░█░███░░░█████▄░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
███████████████░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░░██░██░░░██████░░░█░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
░▀███████████▀░░░███░░░░░░░████░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░████████████████░███████████████░░███████████████░░░░░░█████████░░░░
|
▂▃▅ Quick buy and sell bitcoins online. Fast and secure ▅▃▂
Facebook】【Twitter】【Telegram】【Medium】【Instagram
|
Sarthak

Activity: 518
Merit: 501

Error 404: there seems to be nothing here.

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 03:35:09 PM

Yes, you are right. Even with the recent signing of many good players, Man United fail to live up to their expectations and lost against Swansea.

Oh God! When will people understand that Swansea is a good opponent? Wink

Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 04:30:02 PM

AFAIK, he didnt fail there just there was too many competitor back then. They had Schurrle and Matta before which leave him as the benchwarmer and also that Mourinho got a silly habit of benching a good player though . He has a decent skill and with worlfsburg he can show it off because he plays most of the time as the 1st team unlike in Chelsea though

Ad far as I know DeBruyne had no patience and grizzling like a baby. Mourinho said this is a team of men and no kindergarten. He was sick of that little nagger.
shulio
Legendary

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 05:31:19 PM

Oh God! When will people understand that Swansea is a good opponent? Wink

Swansea is not a good opponent and you dont understand that MU play like hell in their match especially romero that is very weird in trying to catch a very slow ball like that using his hands. Romero is a bad goalkeeper and if navas will be in MU then navas should be the goalkeeper
ingiltere
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1485

Rollbit.com Crypto Futures

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 07:42:07 PM

Swansea is not a good opponent...

That's not right! I think you haven't checked Swansea's squad lately. They have great experienced players.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
bitcoinmar

Merit: 500

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 09:06:01 PM

Swansea is not a good opponent...

That's not right! I think you haven't checked Swansea's squad lately. They have great experienced players.
At home Swansea is one of best opponent for any team as they proof after beating MU
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 1805 »
  Print  

Jump to: