Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:50:14 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 [225] 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 ... 1805 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread (EPL)  (Read 1199149 times)
shanem
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 02:19:09 PM

my favorite team Chelsea are on bad situation, Champions League spot seems like to be major target this season , after they kicked out from FA cup already.

You need to face the reality there. They have 1 win in december and mostly draw however thanks to the new manager, they managed to avoid some losses atleast and If chelsea cant beat anything on the local league how do you think that they will handle PSG? they cant win and thats a hard reality for you to face

Chelsea do not have much time left. They need to keep winning their remaining games to have a slim chance of making the Top 4. Otherwise, they will lose a lot of revenue by being out of Europe next season.

█           
           ██           
          ██████         
         ████████         
        ██████████       
       ████████████       
      ██████████████     
     ████████████████     
    ██████████████████   
   ████████████████████   
  ██████████▀▀██████████ 
 ███▀▄████▀    ▀████▄▀███
██▀ ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄ ▀██

░▄███████████▄░░░▄███████████▄░░▄███▄░░░░░░▄███▄░░▄██████████▄░░░████████████████░░░░██████████░░░░███████████████░░█████████████████
█████░░░░░░░███░████▀░░░░░▀████░█████▄░░░░▄█████░███▀░░░░░░▀███░███░░░░████░░░███░░███░░░░░░░░██░░███░░░░░░░░░░░███░███████░░░░██████
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████░▀█████▄░░▄█████▀░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░████░░███░░░███░░░██░░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░░████░░▀█████░░█████▀░░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░███░░░███░░░███░░████░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░█████░░░▀████▄▄████▀░░░███▄░░░░░░▄███░███░░░░███░░███░░░░██░░░████░░███░███░░░░░░░░░░███▀░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░▀████████▀░░░░████████████▀░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░████░░░██░███░░░█████████░░░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████▄░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░███░░░███░░██░░░░░░░░░░░██░███░░░░░░░░░░███▄░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░███░██░░░░████░░░░█░███░░░█████▄░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
███████████████░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░░██░██░░░██████░░░█░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
░▀███████████▀░░░███░░░░░░░████░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░████████████████░███████████████░░███████████████░░░░░░█████████░░░░
|
▂▃▅ Quick buy and sell bitcoins online. Fast and secure ▅▃▂
Facebook】【Twitter】【Telegram】【Medium】【Instagram
|
Etoiliste

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 02:19:40 PM

Leicester in trouble Vardy is ill,Mehrez injured
Arsenal-Cazorla,Artleta injured

EPL Champion will be team with best banch,Any game in EPL is a battle for any team

I will like to see Arsenal like a champion finally
these year is Arsenal chance to win the PL because their is only one rival it is Manchester City no offence for Licester but i don't think they will manage to stay in the competition in the long run they don't have a good bench for injury problems
yeah this year arsenal have a good chance to become a champion PL, but when at the end of the season they are always unstable, making it difficult to champion. I hope that this year they are stable with their victory until the end of the season.
if Arsenal have a injury free second season it will be their quite good chance to win this season i think getting out of Championsleague will also help them to get the tiltle
erwin45hacked
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 02:56:20 PM

my favorite team Chelsea are on bad situation, Champions League spot seems like to be major target this season , after they kicked out from FA cup already.

You need to face the reality there. They have 1 win in december and mostly draw however thanks to the new manager, they managed to avoid some losses atleast and If chelsea cant beat anything on the local league how do you think that they will handle PSG? they cant win and thats a hard reality for you to face

Chelsea do not have much time left. They need to keep winning their remaining games to have a slim chance of making the Top 4. Otherwise, they will lose a lot of revenue by being out of Europe next season.

I do hope for chelsea to keep staying at the bottom of the league and leicester to be at the top 4 spot so this should send message to the world that football is about passion not entirely about money. Atletico madrid is also one of the example on why football is more about passion than money
Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 04:45:37 PM

Leicester is builded wiselyAll new players are specially selected.Leicester has spent 25 ml pounds on  new players in summer window,Vardy and Mehrez cost was 2mln Compare with United,Chelsea
Atletico is owned by investment fund,all players belongs to them,funds trade players,buy,sell.It is awful

But look Watford,West Ham,yet another great examples how to build good team without spending heavy money
Now Fabregas will goes to Inter or Juve and lets see

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
erwin45hacked
Legendary

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 04:48:31 PM

Leicester is builded wiselyAll new players are specially selected.Leicester has spent 25 ml pounds on  new players in summer window,Vardy and Mehrez cost was 2mln Compare with United,Chelsea
Atletico is owned by investment fund,all players belongs to them,funds trade players,buy,sell.It is awful

But look Watford,West Ham,yet another great examples how to build good team without spending heavy money
Now Fabregas will goes to Inter or Juve and lets see

Every team are builded wisely without spending much because team like leicester has only a little buying power but what they have choosen has already show their quality and not like what big clubs has spend. Manchester united spent alot but what they bought are worst than what leicester has now
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 3271

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2015, 05:07:55 PM

i think that is end of the season for Chelsea top 4. many are lagging behind, and Liverpool, Arsenal, Man. City, Totenham looks much better, there are also Leicester, Manchester United, Everton which can be quite hard.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Chemistry1988
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 12:21:00 AM

i think that is end of the season for Chelsea top 4. many are lagging behind, and Liverpool, Arsenal, Man. City, Totenham looks much better, there are also Leicester, Manchester United, Everton which can be quite hard.

Chelsea is now 15 points behind the 4th place (Tottenham) and 10 points behind the 6th place (Man United). Getting in "top 4" is very unlikely, and they should be happy enough if they can play for Europa League next season.
erwin45hacked
Legendary

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 04:27:27 AM

Chelsea is now 15 points behind the 4th place (Tottenham) and 10 points behind the 6th place (Man United). Getting in "top 4" is very unlikely, and they should be happy enough if they can play for Europa League next season.

There are another way for them to play in the champions league next season, that is by winning the current champions league however that thing may not happen . That will take alot of miracles even for them to beat PSG with their current form, hazard is still goalless and still as bad as when they were with mourinho
ronaldo40
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 06:20:12 AM

There are another way for them to play in the champions league next season, that is by winning the current champions league however that thing may not happen . That will take alot of miracles even for them to beat PSG with their current form, hazard is still goalless and still as bad as when they were with mourinho
yeah and I think Chelsea will also miss all the title this season, it's hard to say that Chelsea can beat the PSG as the current conditions

cazkooo
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 07:17:08 AM

yeah and I think Chelsea will also miss all the title this season, it's hard to say that Chelsea can beat the PSG as the current conditions

They still have some chance if they are able to get back to their old form. January transfer is going to happen soon and they could always make a big purchase to fill up some position like to replace fabregas, the owner doesnt really care about money as long as the club stay at the top anyway
dinda22
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 08:17:35 AM

They still have some chance if they are able to get back to their old form. January transfer is going to happen soon and they could always make a big purchase to fill up some position like to replace fabregas, the owner doesnt really care about money as long as the club stay at the top anyway

yes it is right, I think Chelsea still have a chance in the Champions League when against PSG with buying a few players in the January transfer window
cazkooo
Legendary

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 08:45:40 AM

yes it is right, I think Chelsea still have a chance in the Champions League when against PSG with buying a few players in the January transfer window

Some of the chelsea's player needs to be replace since they have no passion for the club anymore. Hazard and fabregas needs to be replaced, they made no contribution to the team and fabregas currently is looking for an exit to another club in serie A before he is being sold to another club
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 08:57:33 AM

i know this is the best League in the world, when top teams struggle to underdog teams and mediocre teams have fierce fight each other.
glad to see leicester and crystal palace at top 5, the sad part is my favorite team Chelsea are on bad situation, Champions League spot seems like to be major target this season , after they kicked out from FA cup already.
i don't know why champion last season Chelsea very weak this season even Mourinho could not improve the team's performance and lost many times in EPL and i think they do not deserve in this position because had a lot of world class players
Divinespark

Activity: 938
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 09:06:22 AM

I hear Inter and Juve are both eyeing up Fabregas
Chelsea absolutely need a striker. Expect them to overpay for Vardy in the summer!

.AMEPAY..
█  FAST
█  CONVENIENT
█  SECURE
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
||$600,000
worth of AME
!
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
brianlee01

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 09:17:04 AM

I hear Inter and Juve are both eyeing up Fabregas
Chelsea absolutely need a striker. Expect them to overpay for Vardy in the summer!
Yes Inter Milan and Juve eyeing up Cesc Fabregas. But The possibility of the two teams to bring Fabregas to Italy itself depends whether the Spaniard's interest in leaving Chelsea at the end of the season if they won the Champions League or end the season in the top four.
cazkooo
Legendary

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 09:17:49 AM

i don't know why champion last season Chelsea very weak this season even Mourinho could not improve the team's performance and lost many times in EPL and i think they do not deserve in this position because had a lot of world class players

He used the same strategy without any improvement so others team know exactly how to counter his strategy. Also some players are mad at him because of him, eva got fired from his job so most of the players are under performed for example costa, fabregas and hazard are really bad if you compare them at last season
ronaldo40
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 10:39:55 AM

but like the previous year when Chelsea meet PSG in Round of 16, chelsea condition is in good condition and they still lost.
but I do not think Chelsea will buy a lot of players, they already have a lot of good players and requires a suitable manager.

wadii33

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 11:36:49 AM

but like the previous year when Chelsea meet PSG in Round of 16, chelsea condition is in good condition and they still lost.
but I do not think Chelsea will buy a lot of players, they already have a lot of good players and requires a suitable manager.
True Chelsea have no chance to win Championslegue this year and the next two years because even with luck aginst PSG they wil get hammered bye Real Madrid Barcelona or Byern Munich in the next round
sakira

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 12:03:07 PM

True Chelsea have no chance to win Championslegue this year and the next two years because even with luck aginst PSG they wil get hammered bye Real Madrid Barcelona or Byern Munich in the next round
although chelsea will buy a few players in the transfer market, then they win against PSG and in round of 8 chelsea will be difficult to meet with a team like Real Madrid, Barcelona, Juventus or Bayern munich
erwin45hacked
Legendary

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 12:12:44 PM

they wil get hammered bye Real Madrid Barcelona or Byern Munich in the next round

Thats actually what will happen to the other team as well. Barcelona, real madrid and bayern munich is very superior in champions league. They got a great manager as well as team full of top stars player from striker to goal keeper. There isnt any chance for the other team even to get into the final round
Pages: « 1 ... 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 [225] 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 ... 1805 »
  Print  

Jump to: