Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 06:53:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 [316] 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 ... 1805 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread (EPL)  (Read 1199139 times)
sahliano

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 08:57:06 PM

BREAKING: Manchester City declared Manuel Pellegrini will leave the club end of the season. Instead City appoint Pep Guardiola.

IMO. whereas Pellegrini did not have problems, even when this city was in the final of the league cup, champions league, FA cup and premier league title contenders and all still safe.
Interesting awaited, whether Guardiola will handle the city next season. because Pep Guardiola was already determined to leave bayern. exciting battle between Jurgen Klopp vs Guardiola in premier league next season  Grin

Guardiola was also saying how he wanted to coach in the Premier League. Didn't expect him to land in City though. Will be interesting to see if he can turn them into a dominant powerhouse. Next season will definitely be exciting!!
That was not really unexpected, Manchester City had a dream to play better in champions league so yeaaaa pellegrini did not provide it so far , not surprisingly.
I prefer see guardiola take Manchester United job or Chelsea instead of Manchester city crap.

i agree with you, for me Klopp is much better coach that Guardiola and they have lot of problem to adjust on Premier League.
 i would like to see Mourinho in Manchester United
i don't think Mourinho would improuve united performance because i think Mourinho has the same mentality as LVG so i don't think there will be much change
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
WhatTheGox (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 09:36:20 PM

BREAKING: Manchester City declared Manuel Pellegrini will leave the club end of the season. Instead City appoint Pep Guardiola.

IMO. whereas Pellegrini did not have problems, even when this city was in the final of the league cup, champions league, FA cup and premier league title contenders and all still safe.
Interesting awaited, whether Guardiola will handle the city next season. because Pep Guardiola was already determined to leave bayern. exciting battle between Jurgen Klopp vs Guardiola in premier league next season  Grin

Guardiola was also saying how he wanted to coach in the Premier League. Didn't expect him to land in City though. Will be interesting to see if he can turn them into a dominant powerhouse. Next season will definitely be exciting!!
That was not really unexpected, Manchester City had a dream to play better in champions league so yeaaaa pellegrini did not provide it so far , not surprisingly.
I prefer see guardiola take Manchester United job or Chelsea instead of Manchester city crap.

i agree with you, for me Klopp is much better coach that Guardiola and they have lot of problem to adjust on Premier League.
i don't think Mourinho would improuve united performance because i think Mourinho has the same mentality as LVG so i don't think there will be much change

You have to think if mourinho did badly for even a month the fans would be worried he did the same thing as he did at chelsea, its probably best united pick someone completely fresh.  If we look at liverpool and klopp liverpool have already had many bad results and performances yet klopp gets given the benefit of doubt cause hes new and fresh.
Etoiliste

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 09:45:00 PM

In my opinion for the game between West Ham vs Aston Villa West Ham are favourites and should win. Of course, they had a tough match at Anfield on Saturday, but Aston Villa also competed on that day in FA Cup, against Manchester City (0:4). Besides, visitors have a number of players either ruled out or doubtful for this game.
i pick up  West Ham -1
lastlove9091

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 09:59:13 PM

Leicester City - Liverpool. My picks Liverpool -0.25. Believe in Liverpool team can clear this game at least 2 goals
bitcoinmar

Activity: 812

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 10:06:34 PM

Leicester City - Liverpool. My picks Liverpool -0.25. Believe in Liverpool team can clear this game at least 2 goals
My suggestion for this match is over 2.5 because both team are good and can do some goals and odds are also very good for this bet 2.10
The Seller

Activity: 397
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 10:08:11 PM

I'm more interested in choosing both teams to score Striker Striker each team active scored in every match

lastlove9091

Activity: 658

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 10:38:48 PM

My suggestion for this match is over 2.5 because both team are good and can do some goals and odds are also very good for this bet 2.10
Yeap! In my opponion, we will have some score like : 3-2, 2-1 or 2-2 Smiley... I betting at -0.25 ( Against The Home)
wadii33

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 11:35:13 PM

Sunderland vs Manchester City
I see Manchester City as favourites of this match. Sunderland struggle in this campaign and it can be difficult for 'The Black Cats' to avoid relegation, whereas Pellegrini's men remain as one of hot favourites in the title race.

Sunderland vs Manchester City   Manchester City -0.50
Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
February 02, 2016, 01:30:30 AM

Mourinho in Manchester United after Van Gaal,,you really dont like United,sometimes i see Ferguson face
with big flash baner-Tragedy

Laicester -Liverpool i think everybody bet Leicester win,i  think 2-0,1-0 Leic

Yohana Benalouane from Fiorentina to  Leicester

I hope Lewandowski will join EPL  soon,best place for him

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
adibe

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 02, 2016, 01:59:00 AM

I think Manchester City want clear the rumour or speculation about this things. there is already rumour  that Pellegrini will leave manchester city though. i think it's a good one for the team.
koshgel
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 02, 2016, 02:12:34 AM

I think Manchester City want clear the rumour or speculation about this things. there is already rumour  that Pellegrini will leave manchester city though. i think it's a good one for the team.

Rumor? I think it's been confirmed that Pep is on his way to City. I think City will still compete though despite the rumors and beat Sunderland straight up.
safari88
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026

View Profile
February 02, 2016, 02:52:33 AM

Rumor? I think it's been confirmed that Pep is on his way to City. I think City will still compete though despite the rumors and beat Sunderland straight up.

it is not a rumor. I saw the news everywhere that Pep Guardiola has a deal to become the new manager Manchester city at the end of the season

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
masyari

Activity: 328
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 02, 2016, 03:56:16 AM

it is not a rumor. I saw the news everywhere that Pep Guardiola has a deal to become the new manager Manchester city at the end of the season
yeah true, you can see the news in site of man city, guardiola has been deal for to be manager of city, its awesome
Falconer
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1126

View Profile
February 02, 2016, 05:52:26 AM

I see Manchester City as favourites of this match. Sunderland struggle in this campaign and it can be difficult for 'The Black Cats' to avoid relegation, whereas Pellegrini's men remain as one of hot favourites in the title race.

Despite the new manager issue to replace pellgerini, manchester city is no doubt the favourite for this to win. Aguero seems to be picking up a good form lately and kevin de bruyne keep on showing potential. They have just smashed their opponent in the league cup by 4-0 thats a showed a great confidence within the team

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Wendigo
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036

View Profile
February 02, 2016, 06:57:08 AM

So is Pep Guardiola going to be the highest paid manager in the world at City next season now that Mourinho is unemployed? Wow how the mighty have fallen  Grin Anyways Leicester - Liverpool my prediction for this game is under 2.5 goals and FT draw & West Brom - Swansea both teams to score.
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
February 02, 2016, 07:49:46 AM

So is Pep Guardiola going to be the highest paid manager in the world at City next season now that Mourinho is unemployed? Wow how the mighty have fallen  Grin Anyways Leicester - Liverpool my prediction for this game is under 2.5 goals and FT draw & West Brom - Swansea both teams to score.

i guess yeahh the only factor that make guardiola didn't extend a contract at bayern munich is because of that huge offer from manchester city noone will refuse that offer. and for leicester vs liverpool match i pick liverpool to win let's see.

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
koshgel
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
February 02, 2016, 08:02:16 AM

Premier League picks:

Southampton +0.5

Leicester +0.5

Stoke City +0.5
safari88
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026

View Profile
February 02, 2016, 08:43:50 AM

Despite the new manager issue to replace pellgerini, manchester city is no doubt the favourite for this to win. Aguero seems to be picking up a good form lately and kevin de bruyne keep on showing potential. They have just smashed their opponent in the league cup by 4-0 thats a showed a great confidence within the team

yeah Manchester City is the favorite in today's match, they get an easy opponent, while the Arsenal, Liverpool and Man Utd get the opponent is not too easy to defeat

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
February 02, 2016, 08:59:18 AM

16 teams in 8 matches will played today . and the most interesting game are between arsenal vs southampton and leicester vs liverpool.

both games are crucial game which could decide who will remain on top or not between arsenal and leicester.

i predict arsenal will draw and leicester win over liverpool .

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
February 02, 2016, 09:01:43 AM

my pick for some today's matches

Arsenal - Southampton      win arsenal and over 2.5 goals
Leicester - Liverpool            both team to score

and will place on MNU HT draw

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

Pages: « 1 ... 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 [316] 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 ... 1805 »
  Print  

Jump to: