Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 08:52:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 [401] 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 ... 1805 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread (EPL)  (Read 1199139 times)
wildan88
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1046

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 07:23:03 AM

this match day was i dont know MNU lost "again" and liverpool won with referee help with penalty in last minute
MNC and Leicester won seem like after this Leicester is closer to take title here

Lol, manchester united lose vs WBA. and also 1 player from Man United get red card, it's really bad for Man united and Van Gaal lose this match.

really bad. This season Manchester United unstable. I think van gaal will soon get warning.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 07:57:01 AM

this match day was i dont know MNU lost "again" and liverpool won with referee help with penalty in last minute
MNC and Leicester won seem like after this Leicester is closer to take title here

Lol, manchester united lose vs WBA. and also 1 player from Man United get red card, it's really bad for Man united and Van Gaal lose this match.

really bad. This season Manchester United unstable. I think van gaal will soon get warning.
Manchester United game against WBA bad at the moment because the players will not be able to replace the role like Juan Mata. I think, Van Gaal should be looking for the players who could replace Juan Mata.
BitcoinSupremo
Copper Member

Activity: 1442
Merit: 529

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 08:50:46 AM

Mancester U played very bad, and because of this WBA get their first win in history playing in their stadium against MU. I think Leicester is closer than ever to the title now, only Leicester can stop Leicester to win the title now, it fully depends on them.
WhatTheGox (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 09:19:20 AM

Van gaal has already got about 3 warnings haha.  But if you guys want a easy money bet atm steve mcclaren getting sacked next is 100% going to happen.  I think it might even happen some time today.
ronaldo40
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 09:25:12 AM

Crystal Palace vs Liverpool
West Brom vs Manchester United

I think both of those match will not be many goals. I prefer to take under 2.5 goals for both.

oh very unfortunate my bet almost win. Liverpool really destroy it with a penalty in the last minute.
and I'm really surprised Man utd lost again Cheesy

doniansa

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 10:55:39 AM

please tell me your bet today, maybe i will follow your bet
designerusa
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1028

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 10:57:41 AM

i can play this match.
3/12/2016
Norwich - M.City  ----> match odds M.City 1.57
Norwich - M.City -----> over 2,5 goals 1.71
Norwich - M.City -----> Both teams to score? YES

and what do you think about this match?
23dzmaz

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 11:30:53 AM

Crystal Palace vs Liverpool
West Brom vs Manchester United

I think both of those match will not be many goals. I prefer to take under 2.5 goals for both.

oh very unfortunate my bet almost win. Liverpool really destroy it with a penalty in the last minute.
and I'm really surprised Man utd lost again Cheesy

Red card on Juan Mata really make Man United more more bad on 2nd half. And that cost 1 goal for West Brom, I think Van Gaal will get sacked in the end of this season.
Pk880058

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 11:38:32 AM

Full Time WBA 1 0 Manchester United. Such a bad day for Manchester United. They played better but the luck isnt with them this time especially after Juan Matta got red card. Just lost 50 mBTC at this game.
yeah i think it was mata fault for losing the game united have created some opportunities but they didn't deliver i think they didn't deserve to lose but they didn't deserve the game a draw woould be the result they needed because West Brom didn't play a good game but they managed to score i think united opportunties to be in top 4 is going don especialy for next game that they will play against manchester city

I don't understand what's happening with manchester. They got a great team, great coach but yet they seem to lose important games.
And worst of all lose against mediocre teams..

It is clear that in this match, they lose because they got 1 red card (Mata). MU seems to be panic after the red card, they had to play without one of their best players. I believe the result will be different if there was no red card.

Please check the match before getting red card their was a goal from west broom , after the goal only man utd got mad and got one red card and after that they were not able to play properly.
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 12:29:25 PM

Full Time WBA 1 0 Manchester United. Such a bad day for Manchester United. They played better but the luck isnt with them this time especially after Juan Matta got red card. Just lost 50 mBTC at this game.
yeah i think it was mata fault for losing the game united have created some opportunities but they didn't deliver i think they didn't deserve to lose but they didn't deserve the game a draw woould be the result they needed because West Brom didn't play a good game but they managed to score i think united opportunties to be in top 4 is going don especialy for next game that they will play against manchester city

I don't understand what's happening with manchester. They got a great team, great coach but yet they seem to lose important games.
LOL!! United great team?? really.. cracked me up so goood...! Great manager? He was a great manager.. not right now..He's about average..or even below ave.
United are great team if we look at history, they hold a record for most team won the premier league title. But for past 3 season they are in bad situation after Alex Ferguson leave everything changed, nobody can act like Ferguson I personally as chelsea fans respect on him . But there is no big team worse than chelsea this season , almost in position 17 in early season and now they are on 10 trying to reach European competition.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Wendigo
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 01:11:41 PM

Manchester United are in dire need of a new manager. The quality of play of the top table teams in the Premier League is very close and there are no clear favourites any more like the previous seasons it's time to step up your game United and stop slacking.
WhatTheGox (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 812

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 01:11:59 PM

LOL!! United great team?? really.. cracked me up so goood...! Great manager? He was a great manager.. not right now..He's about average..or even below ave.
United are great team if we look at history, they hold a record for most team won the premier league title. But for past 3 season they are in bad situation after Alex Ferguson leave everything changed, nobody can act like Ferguson I personally as chelsea fans respect on him . But there is no big team worse than chelsea this season , almost in position 17 in early season and now they are on 10 trying to reach European competition.

Same thing happened to liverpool though, remember liverpool in 80s- early 90s were like united mid 90's- 2013.  Looks back: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_English_football_champions

After the super power teams loses its power they spend many years after working out WTF and thinking its only temporary and they'll be back but wont be the case.
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 01:21:20 PM

i dont think that they are that bad how other team are good this season if you look on other way

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

cazkooo
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 01:30:53 PM

Same thing happened to liverpool though, remember liverpool in 80s- early 90s were like united mid 90's- 2013.

Liverpool deserves to lose and their fans is actually the worst hooligan if you compare them with every fans from the other club. They act like they are the center of the football world and their history is everything, now they have paid for the price and they never win premier league since that. Moreover they even decided not to extend the contract of their own legend steven gerrard and that is just lame of the club with full of history
jayce
Legendary

Activity: 2954
Merit: 1501

Pie Baking Contest: https://tinyurl.com/2s3z6dee

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2016, 01:50:04 PM

i dont think that they are that bad how other team are good this season if you look on other way
Every team that have their best lineup in their matches surely will show good performance, and I think Man Utd will too. There are many injured players there, but fortunately their young players could gave their best and atleast Man Utd still on the high position. I'm not a true fans of Man Utd, but the spirit of young players made the game still interesting so far.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
safari88
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 02:54:56 PM

Manchester United are a great team, I also think that it was really bad for Manchester united. which is where this season they spend a lot of money to buy some star players and coaches.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
shanem
Legendary

Activity: 1344

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 03:28:17 PM

Manchester United are a great team, I also think that it was really bad for Manchester united. which is where this season they spend a lot of money to buy some star players and coaches.

Man United is different from last time during Ferguson era. Nobody fears them anymore and even weak teams can win them unlike last time when playing for a draw at Old Trafford was considered a tremendous result.

█           
           ██           
          ██████         
         ████████         
        ██████████       
       ████████████       
      ██████████████     
     ████████████████     
    ██████████████████   
   ████████████████████   
  ██████████▀▀██████████ 
 ███▀▄████▀    ▀████▄▀███
██▀ ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄ ▀██

░▄███████████▄░░░▄███████████▄░░▄███▄░░░░░░▄███▄░░▄██████████▄░░░████████████████░░░░██████████░░░░███████████████░░█████████████████
█████░░░░░░░███░████▀░░░░░▀████░█████▄░░░░▄█████░███▀░░░░░░▀███░███░░░░████░░░███░░███░░░░░░░░██░░███░░░░░░░░░░░███░███████░░░░██████
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████░▀█████▄░░▄█████▀░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░████░░███░░░███░░░██░░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░░████░░▀█████░░█████▀░░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░███░░░███░░░███░░████░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░█████░░░▀████▄▄████▀░░░███▄░░░░░░▄███░███░░░░███░░███░░░░██░░░████░░███░███░░░░░░░░░░███▀░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░▀████████▀░░░░████████████▀░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░████░░░██░███░░░█████████░░░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████▄░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░███░░░███░░██░░░░░░░░░░░██░███░░░░░░░░░░███▄░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░███░██░░░░████░░░░█░███░░░█████▄░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
███████████████░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░░██░██░░░██████░░░█░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
░▀███████████▀░░░███░░░░░░░████░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░████████████████░███████████████░░███████████████░░░░░░█████████░░░░
|
▂▃▅ Quick buy and sell bitcoins online. Fast and secure ▅▃▂
Facebook】【Twitter】【Telegram】【Medium】【Instagram
|
shulio
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 03:53:31 PM

Man United is different from last time during Ferguson era. Nobody fears them anymore and even weak teams can win them unlike last time when playing for a draw at Old Trafford was considered a tremendous result.

They are now still great in Old trafford , although their win ratio in old trafford is still great but if you compare them with 3 years ago then they are pretty ad right now however we cant always keep on looking at the past as sir alex has stated that he wont be coaching manchester united anymore no matter what happens
LFC_Bitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 3528
Merit: 9556

#1 VIP Crypto Casino

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 05:46:56 PM

Manchester United are a great team --snip--

Grin

No they really aren't. Man United have been an absolute mess ever since Ferguson left.

.BITCASINO.. 
#1 VIP CRYPTO CASINO

▄██████████████▄
█▄████████████▄▀▄▄▄
█████████████████▄▄▄
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
████▀█████████████▄▄██████████
██████▀██████████████████████
████████████████▀██████▌████
███████████████▀▀▄█▄▀▀█████▀
███████████████████▀▀█████▀
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████████
          ▀▀▀████████
                ▀▀▀███

......PLAY......
dinda22
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 06:01:30 PM

Manchester United are a great team --snip--

Grin

No they really aren't. Man United have been an absolute mess ever since Ferguson left.

when the initial Ferguson handle Manchester United, the same as this time Ferguson has also been dropped.
and perhaps van gaal also takes time, or man utd will immediately change their new manager
Pages: « 1 ... 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 [401] 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 ... 1805 »
  Print  

Jump to: