Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 07:16:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 [434] 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 ... 1805 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread (EPL)  (Read 1199139 times)
shulio
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 03:54:25 AM

Nope I think leicester's getting closer to the English league champions if they can maintain perforam and appearance. I'm sure they will be champions history is remarkable The most instrumental clubs certainly is coach Claudio Ranieri. he was great to bring the dark horse. up to this point

He was a zero to hero coach. He was sacked by chelsea previously because they thought that this coach is not suitable for them however ranieri has proven himself this time. Besides his great strategy, he got a great players and together with a good teamwork they managed to outdone the other club
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 07:27:18 AM

yeah i think Arsenal still not in a position to win the league they are not performing wel enough and they even not convincing to get second place this time they need a lot of changes in the summer beginning with the manager and a couple of good players
for this season on EPL i was only see Tottenham and Leicester has biggest opportunity to be champion because their performance more consistent than other teams such Arsenal, Man utd or Man city especially for Arsenal because distances points with Leicester pretty far and i'm a bit doubt they will be champion this season because league only have 8 matches remaining

i am sure arsenal will finished at 4th position as usual a tradition in last 10 years  Grin
leicester and tottenham are incredible takeover the top 4! nobody expect them on top since begining of the season.
now it is interested to see Arsenal, Man utd , West Ham Man city in position 3,4,5,6 to keep their current position.
fierce competition to be able to get a position at the top. the match in this position is very interesting to see each match. the teams will try to get a better position.
shulio
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 07:56:45 AM

fierce competition to be able to get a position at the top. the match in this position is very interesting to see each match. the teams will try to get a better position.

If this is going to be a battle between leicester and tottenham alone then I do think that there are more people that want leicester to win instead of tottenham. The road up ahead going to be rough for two teams as they cant afford another draw or lose because it will surely affect the outcome of the league winner
Karartma1
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1422

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 01:16:45 PM

The Italian manager Ranieri made an outstanding job so far: whatever will be of Leicester season is going to be a success. No one would have ever put a single penny onto them at the beginning of EPL
lexuz

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

Me, myself and I

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 01:34:48 PM

For me only Leicester can lose the EPL, but I think they will win it. Arsenal have no chances , a lot of distance in point with Leicester, and Tottenham has only a slight chance if Leicester makes 2 wrong moves and Tottenham makes 2 right moves.

Yeah I think only 2 teams that have a big chance to be champion on premier league this season. Leicester City or Tottenham Hotspur. Manchester City and Arsenal only have small chance imo.
Arsenal still can up to get 1 or 2 but i think Man. city have small chance because Man. city have low point than Arsenal, Totenham and Leicester. Also Tot and Leicester played 31 game but Arsenal still 30 they have chance to win in all games
i think isn't and the better position arsenal can get is third place in league table, this fight only for leicester and tottenham. i already said before and if arsenal lose for one or two match again they can down to 5th place.
hasiramasenju
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 02:59:38 PM

yeah i think Arsenal still not in a position to win the league they are not performing wel enough and they even not convincing to get second place this time they need a lot of changes in the summer beginning with the manager and a couple of good players
for this season on EPL i was only see Tottenham and Leicester has biggest opportunity to be champion because their performance more consistent than other teams such Arsenal, Man utd or Man city especially for Arsenal because distances points with Leicester pretty far and i'm a bit doubt they will be champion this season because league only have 8 matches remaining

i am sure arsenal will finished at 4th position as usual a tradition in last 10 years  Grin
leicester and tottenham are incredible takeover the top 4! nobody expect them on top since begining of the season.
now it is interested to see Arsenal, Man utd , West Ham Man city in position 3,4,5,6 to keep their current position.
the biggest problem for Arsenal are inconsistent performance because they playing with good performance in the beginning of season and bad performance in the end of league and that was happened almost on every season though they always be strong candidate be a champion on every season but in fact they can't did it over than 10 years
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 03:21:14 PM

they need a lot of changes in the summer beginning with the manager and a couple of good players

Im not really sure with your statement however arsenal dont really need to change their manager because arsene wenger has been consistently keep providing arsenal with atleast the 4th rank every season and he only spends a few pounds in getting new player every season. In management aspect, this is totally benefical for the club and there is no reason to change him for sure

yes it is true that arsenal got benefit from arsene wenger managerial, they dont spend a lot in buying player instead they are trained junior player  become big player, but we are missing the moment where arsenal compete for the championship

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
MadeinCoin
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 03:43:05 PM

they need a lot of changes in the summer beginning with the manager and a couple of good players

Im not really sure with your statement however arsenal dont really need to change their manager because arsene wenger has been consistently keep providing arsenal with atleast the 4th rank every season and he only spends a few pounds in getting new player every season. In management aspect, this is totally benefical for the club and there is no reason to change him for sure

yes it is true that arsenal got benefit from arsene wenger managerial, they dont spend a lot in buying player instead they are trained junior player  become big player, but we are missing the moment where arsenal compete for the championship

That may be good for the club, the manager just spent a little money to get a talented player and turn it into a great player
but that's just for the club is not for manager, a manager considered a success if register his name in the history of the club won some trophies and Arsene Wenger need it before deciding to retire.
BR01

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 05:34:24 PM

That may be good for the club, the manager just spent a little money to get a talented player and turn it into a great player
but that's just for the club is not for manager, a manager considered a success if register his name in the history of the club won some trophies and Arsene Wenger need it before deciding to retire.
wenger need to be changed he is one of the oldest managers in the premiere league and arsenal needs a new breath in the loocker room so new manager will bring new things but it must be a good one and forward thinking
lexuz

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

Me, myself and I

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 06:49:21 PM

wenger need to be changed he is one of the oldest managers in the premiere league and arsenal needs a new breath in the loocker room so new manager will bring new things but it must be a good one and forward thinking
all fans of arsenal want arsene wenger leave but wenger got support from arsenal owner and management, it's like arsenal take good profit in every year from sell their player. I've no doubt with wenger skill to get young talented player in every year with cheap price  and after 4-5 year later will sell it.
Unread

Activity: 868
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 08:45:02 PM

all fans of arsenal want arsene wenger leave but wenger got support from arsenal owner and management, it's like arsenal take good profit in every year from sell their player. I've no doubt with wenger skill to get young talented player in every year with cheap price  and after 4-5 year later will sell it.

Possibility surefire way to bring many benefits to the club Arsenal can be seen up to now included in the list of world's richest club
The cause of the owner of the club maintain Arsene Wager even without a trophy every season but I'm sure before retiring Arsène Wenger to give at least 1 trophy.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███    

██████████

██████    

███████████

███████████████    

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
erwin45hacked
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 03:08:16 AM

The cause of the owner of the club maintain Arsene Wager even without a trophy every season but I'm sure before retiring Arsène Wenger to give at least 1 trophy.

There is no reason to sack arsene wenger because he is one of the best manager in the world currently and even if they decided to sack him just because he cant give arsenal trophies then that would be a silly reason considering that they keep getting money from finishing in the top four and playing in the champions league
emberbekas
Legendary

Activity: 1904

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 06:07:38 AM

This season is awesome, look at how Leicester City still on top of the Premier League table till today. And hopefully they will stay at that position till the end of the season. This is the best achievement from Ranieri at Premiere League. Only Tottenham hotspurs able to beat them from 1st position.

Bravo Leicester City!

Dux2K
Legendary

Activity: 1022

Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 07:53:35 AM

This season is awesome, look at how Leicester City still on top of the Premier League table till today. And hopefully they will stay at that position till the end of the season. This is the best achievement from Ranieri at Premiere League. Only Tottenham hotspurs able to beat them from 1st position.

Bravo Leicester City!

this is good for premier League resonance is simple some other team Is going for title and that team is not MNC MNU Chelsea or some other big so called team

Coinroll - Bitcoin Gambling

[fX665GSjkGyrckCzk]
BitcoinSupremo
Copper Member

Activity: 1442
Merit: 529

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 12:03:51 PM

Yes it would be great if Leicester city become champions this year , still 7 games to go though, but they can win it if they get all home points and make only 1 or 2 draws away.
Furious 7

Activity: 2870
Merit: 651

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 12:12:46 PM

Yes it would be great if Leicester city become champions this year , still 7 games to go though, but they can win it if they get all home points and make only 1 or 2 draws away.

The only competitor Leicester is Tottenham if the performance of Tottenham bad then it is an advantage for Leicester City without having to win all remaining matches  Cheesy  Leicester possibility to become champion 65% and Tottenham 35% Leicester must try every effort possible because this opportunity does not always come.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 01:01:20 PM

Bravo Leicester City!
This achievement will make the players they are hunted by the rich teams. this will increase revenue for Leicester transact on the exchange of players to come.
erwin45hacked
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 01:40:39 PM

Leicester possibility to become champion 65% and Tottenham 35% Leicester must try every effort possible because this opportunity does not always come.

More about 80 % and 20 % to be honest. I dont think that leicester is going to stand still and let tottenham take their chances to win the trophy. Leicester has the better chance of winning the league when they are leading with the points and if you check tottenham's recent matches , you will see how tottenham play aggresively which could harm themselves
BR01

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 01:48:10 PM

Leicester possibility to become champion 65% and Tottenham 35% Leicester must try every effort possible because this opportunity does not always come.

More about 80 % and 20 % to be honest. I dont think that leicester is going to stand still and let tottenham take their chances to win the trophy. Leicester has the better chance of winning the league when they are leading with the points and if you check tottenham's recent matches , you will see how tottenham play aggresively which could harm themselves
i think that Leicester have a big chance to win it and they can realy do it because they came so far and just couple few tches left and they won't dissapoint if they have done it also i think that it will be very hard for Tottenham to take advantage from Leicester loss because they need much luck in that
ronaldo40
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 02:11:34 PM

i think that Leicester have a big chance to win it and they can realy do it because they came so far and just couple few tches left and they won't dissapoint if they have done it also i think that it will be very hard for Tottenham to take advantage from Leicester loss because they need much luck in that
I think with a distance of 5 points Leicester have a big advantage to win the Premier league. very confident with their passion when only a few steps away from being a champion.

Pages: « 1 ... 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 [434] 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 ... 1805 »
  Print  

Jump to: