Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 12:29:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 [435] 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 ... 1805 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread (EPL)  (Read 1199139 times)
shulio
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 02:31:25 PM

I think with a distance of 5 points Leicester have a big advantage to win the Premier league. very confident with their passion when only a few steps away from being a champion.

With 7 matches to go, 5 points difference is not big and safe enough to secure the title. I dont think that tottenham will be able to catch up for leicester however the outcome of this wont be easily predictable. No one ever thought that leicester could be standing at the top since november and even if they dont win the league, they have made quite a great achievement
AST.teb

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 03:22:54 PM

I think with a distance of 5 points Leicester have a big advantage to win the Premier league. very confident with their passion when only a few steps away from being a champion.

With 7 matches to go, 5 points difference is not big and safe enough to secure the title. I dont think that tottenham will be able to catch up for leicester however the outcome of this wont be easily predictable. No one ever thought that leicester could be standing at the top since november and even if they dont win the league, they have made quite a great achievement
yeah the remaining games for Leicester are bit difficult they have one with West Ham at home and one at Old trafford in these games they could lose points also there is Everton game at home and Chelsea away they could be somehow hard games
dinda22
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 05:47:30 PM

yeah the remaining games for Leicester are bit difficult they have one with West Ham at home and one at Old trafford in these games they could lose points also there is Everton game at home and Chelsea away they could be somehow hard games
yeah right, I also see the rest of the game leicester city heavier. West Ham can not be underestimated. and also when playing in the stable, Man utd and chelsea could lose points.

but tottenham better off. when a hard game they are playing at home.
lexuz

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

Me, myself and I

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 06:15:49 PM

Yes it would be great if Leicester city become champions this year , still 7 games to go though, but they can win it if they get all home points and make only 1 or 2 draws away.
even though leicester not become the winner this season in the next year leicester will play in champion league, they have a space 11 points to 3rd position in league table.
7a7a

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 08:37:00 PM

yeah right, I also see the rest of the game leicester city heavier. West Ham can not be underestimated. and also when playing in the stable, Man utd and chelsea could lose points.

also totenham have some very difficulte games like the next one with Liverpool also they will face Chelsea and Manchester united also the are have a game that i think they will defintly lose points in that is with Stoke City at Stoke
kanazawa

Activity: 756

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 02:52:55 AM

I'm betting 200mBTC in Leicester... in the beginning I was City.. but when things changed, there's no comparison between any other team... tottenham is also great, but is this season, no one gonna stop LEI. And I'm on it. 0.2  Cool

]░░░░░░▄▄███████████▄▄
░░░░▄███▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██▄
░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
░░███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
██░█░░░░░░░█▀▀▀█░░░░░░░░░█░██
█▌░█░░░░░░░█░░░█░░░░░░░░░█░▐█
█▌░░█░░░░░░██▀▀▀░░░░░░░░█░░▐█
█▌░▄▄░░░░░░█░█░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▐█
███▀░░░░░░░█░░▀▄░░░░░░░░░▀███
██▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██
░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
░░░░▀██▄▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄▄██▀
░░░░░░░▀▀███████████▀▀

]░░░░░░▄▄███████████▄▄
░░░░▄███▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██▄
░░███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
██░█░░░░░░░█▀▀▀█░░░░░░░░░█░██
█▌░█░░░░░░░█░░░█░░░░░░░░░█░▐█
█▌░░█░░░░░░██▀▀▀░░░░░░░░█░░▐█
█▌░▄▄░░░░░░█░█░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▐█
███▀░░░░░░░█░░▀▄░░░░░░░░░▀███
██▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██
░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
░░░░▀██▄▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄▄██▀
░░░░░░░▀▀███████████▀▀

shulio
Legendary

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 05:56:56 AM

also totenham have some very difficulte games like the next one with Liverpool also they will face Chelsea and Manchester united also the are have a game that i think they will defintly lose points in that is with Stoke City at Stoke

Having some tough opponent doesnt mean that they will lose. Personally i do think that liverpool is better than chelsea and manchester united currently so there is a high chance that tottenham might lose , moreover leicester is much better than manchester united and chelsea so the worse possible could be just a draw
dinda22
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 05:57:39 AM

Liverpool game unstable and difficult to predict. so I think tottenham can solve this, and against Man utd, Tottenham play at home and have little benefit. also stoke city is not too strong. so I think tottenham can win. and I am sure there will be a high spirit to win the title.
MTBTT

Activity: 504

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 06:06:07 AM

Liverpool game unstable and difficult to predict. so I think tottenham can solve this, and against Man utd, Tottenham play at home and have little benefit. also stoke city is not too strong. so I think tottenham can win. and I am sure there will be a high spirit to win the title.
I do not think that just because the resulting instability makes liverpool lose. will still be difficult to choose who will win in this match. better choose both team to score it certainly happen
shulio
Legendary

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 06:08:14 AM

Liverpool game unstable and difficult to predict. so I think tottenham can solve this,

In home game, liverpool is one of the strongest club around in premier league and it will be a massive mistake to underestimate them. They are struggling for the 4th place which means that liverpool will need to win the game so with both team needing 3 points it will be a very aggresive match
Falconer
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1126

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 06:29:02 AM

Yeah Tottenham will giving their best to win BPL title, because they are more focused on it after lost in European League. Liverpool is a good team, but I think Klopp prefer to get UEL, so their concentration on BPL is not full.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
doublemore

Activity: 546

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 10:46:39 AM

Right now tottenham have tons of good players on top form and we just better hope leicester's gap will be enough to hold them off.  Very important leicester can keep their starting 11 fit i was actually disapointed when i saw drinkwater and vardy got in the england squad they need to be wrapped in cotton wool not playing more games.
NewBet

Activity: 966

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 10:57:12 AM

Right now tottenham have tons of good players on top form and we just better hope leicester's gap will be enough to hold them off.  Very important leicester can keep their starting 11 fit i was actually disapointed when i saw drinkwater and vardy got in the england squad they need to be wrapped in cotton wool not playing more games.
Leicester city's players are all hard working guys ,
unlike any other big teams players,  that always unstable in form
So i think they still gonna manage to maintain their good form
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 11:03:31 AM

i think leicester got a great manager, if you are talking about hardwork every player in premiere league are hardworker

it is true that this season leicester player play the game in a stable condition, unlike all the big teams that are struggling

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
NewBet

Activity: 966

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 11:28:12 AM

As i see so far this season , Leicester City are the most hard working teams on the Premier League
If you do watch Leicester City match , you will know that
For example , Jamie Vardy , a striker that like to chasing around the ball and some time even tackle the ball in front of a goal keeper,  it may look silly but that prove that he is a hard worker and he never give up
So i don't surprise they are now in the top of the league
Maybe some of you might think that they are just lucky , next season they gonna fall from the league , pressure from Champion league , FA Cup  and Blah Blah Blah ~
But I think when this season end , they are just getting start
Leicester City gonna be the next BIG THING!
AST.teb

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 11:51:54 AM

Leicester city's players are all hard working guys ,
unlike any other big teams players,  that always unstable in form
So i think they still gonna manage to maintain their good form
i heard some bad news for Leiceester because they have sad that Kasper Schmeichel limped off after denmark game i think it will be very bad thing for Leiccester if he didn't recover quick
ingiltere
Legendary

Activity: 2996
Merit: 1489

Rollbit.com Crypto Futures

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 11:55:19 AM

Barclays Premier League end of the season selections:
2015/16 Winner - Leicester @ 1.63
Relegation 2015/16 - Newcastle @ 1.41

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
ronaldo40
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 12:05:38 PM

I waited odds are greater. because I'm sure when the distance point is getting closer. odds will be very high Cheesy
there is still hope for Tottenham, let us after a few matches against big teams.

poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 12:22:54 PM

I waited odds are greater. because I'm sure when the distance point is getting closer. odds will be very high Cheesy
there is still hope for Tottenham, let us after a few matches against big teams.

The only one who can save Newcastle

It would be so sad to see Newcastle get relegated,  and looks like even benitez can't save them.
Really a hard job for benitez, the odds shows how much chance they will relegated and 1.4 is a guarantee they will relegated.

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 12:52:59 PM

7 games left in the BPL. I'm sure leicester will win the English league championship title. they closed to within five points of tottenham and winning 11 points from the arsenal. I believe Tottenham have not been able to catch up leicester city. leicester city has become a champion BPL since the week  30. This will be history. English league title is not always for the big4.
Pages: « 1 ... 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 [435] 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 ... 1805 »
  Print  

Jump to: