Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 12:01:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 [508] 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 ... 1805 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread (EPL)  (Read 1199149 times)
Falconer
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1128

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 12:04:04 PM

Leicester is already champions I guess now. They put up a very good show against Swansea on Sunday, while Tottenham made a lot of people to lose money yesterday, an unexpected draw and the odd of it were initially 7 and then even 20 in live betting. I was not cool enough to put even 0.001 btc for the draw but I think no one did. EPL is officially ended regarding the championship title on Sunday.
Yeah, getting 3 more points is not hard for Leicester imo, although their remain opponents are Man United, Everton, and Chelsea. Well if they get into bad situation where they lose against Man United and Chelsea, I guess they can beat Everton and get the title.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Capradina

Activity: 756
Merit: 520

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 12:11:09 PM

Leicester is already champions I guess now. They put up a very good show against Swansea on Sunday, while Tottenham made a lot of people to lose money yesterday, an unexpected draw and the odd of it were initially 7 and then even 20 in live betting. I was not cool enough to put even 0.001 btc for the draw but I think no one did. EPL is officially ended regarding the championship title on Sunday.
Yeah, getting 3 more points is not hard for Leicester imo, although their remain opponents are Man United, Everton, and Chelsea. Well if they get into bad situation where they lose against Man United and Chelsea, I guess they can beat Everton and get the title.

agree, that leicester has enough strength to make the opponent into a cold sweat, the team has a game that is very beautiful and pleasant, and most likely leicester can beat his opponent in the next game, but I am worried if leicester fall asleep over the results they get now and finally they underestimate the opponents, if it happens it will be a negative impact for leicester. Leicester may be the winner
smho_16

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 12:16:59 PM

I don't think Leicester can lose 2 of the 3 remaining matches and their opponents are not in the most good of their form, maybe Chelsea has recovered a lot since the start of the season, still none of them is a real threat to Leicester, plus we see yesterday that Tottenham had difficulty to beat WBA so I think this discussion regarding champions of EPL should be really closed now, Leicester is already champions.
Falconer
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1128

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 12:24:19 PM

I don't think Leicester can lose 2 of the 3 remaining matches and their opponents are not in the most good of their form, maybe Chelsea has recovered a lot since the start of the season, still none of them is a real threat to Leicester, plus we see yesterday that Tottenham had difficulty to beat WBA so I think this discussion regarding champions of EPL should be really closed now, Leicester is already champions.

We need to calculate the worst scenario, where even though Man United and Chelsea are not on their top performance, Leicester still need to be aware of both teams.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Capradina

Activity: 756
Merit: 520

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 12:30:59 PM

That is certainly true, because now leicester have quite a good performance, but it can be lost in leicester could not maintain its performance until the competition is over. Because if they have the title definitely fall asleep already in front of the eye will be gone instantly
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 01:39:21 PM

Leicester City could celebrate their Premier League title for the first time if they beat Manchester United at Old Trafford, after Tottenham draw by West Brom at WHL early this morning, but it will not be easy Leicester! Only Manchester United are allowed to celebrate their champions at Old Trafford !!!
erwin45hacked
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 01:52:28 PM

Leicester City could celebrate their Premier League title for the first time if they beat Manchester United at Old Trafford,

Thats only if they could win against united in old trafford. Although I really want leicester to be the winner, united is definitely not going to hand this down easily, did you see what we could do against everton in FA cup? it was an epic match and if de gea could perform like in FA Cup semifinal then it is going to be hard for leicester
MonsterV
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 02:12:02 PM

Leicester City could celebrate their Premier League title for the first time if they beat Manchester United at Old Trafford,

Thats only if they could win against united in old trafford. Although I really want leicester to be the winner, united is definitely not going to hand this down easily, did you see what we could do against everton in FA cup? it was an epic match and if de gea could perform like in FA Cup semifinal then it is going to be hard for leicester

I also think Leicester City will delay celebration EPL champions because Manchester United are also in need of some points in order to compete for entry into 4 standings 3 other teams also compete for ticket to the Champions League Man united so certainly do not want to miss an opportunity

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
......1xBit.com..BENEFIT ..SEASON........
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
erwin45hacked
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 02:45:49 PM

I also think Leicester City will delay celebration EPL champions because Manchester United are also in need of some points in order to compete for entry into 4 standings 3 other teams also compete for ticket to the Champions League Man united so certainly do not want to miss an opportunity

De gea is doing well now and it wont be easy for leicester to score goals as they want,besides that in old trafford the atmosphere going to be scary especially for leicester. Headline future news would be manchester united denied leicester winning chance as I expect there will be alot of drama in the coming game
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 03:13:50 PM

leicester city only need 2 draw and 1 winning , they will face manchester united and chelsea in last 3 match. interesting to see what they can do.

The difference is now 7 points again and if they could win the next one then they will win this league. This is a very good chance for leicester to win this league, if they lose the next match then everything will be over, well not really over but they are totally wasting good chance to end their fight
indeed tottenham wasted the chance to keep closer with leicester to fight for the EPL title.

a home games always important to earn 3 points and they just wasted it , title race almost over let's see what leicester can do against manchester united and chelsea.

I think that is end of title race. Leicester need 3 points from 3 games. I do not believe that such a chance will drop
so leicester only need 1 more winning , or 3 times draw in 3 matches when tottenham need 3 times winning from 3 matches.

it is a sure winning for leicester , there is less hopes for tottenham to see leicester slipped in last matches.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
shanem
Legendary

Activity: 1344

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 03:38:03 PM

leicester city only need 2 draw and 1 winning , they will face manchester united and chelsea in last 3 match. interesting to see what they can do.

The difference is now 7 points again and if they could win the next one then they will win this league. This is a very good chance for leicester to win this league, if they lose the next match then everything will be over, well not really over but they are totally wasting good chance to end their fight
indeed tottenham wasted the chance to keep closer with leicester to fight for the EPL title.

a home games always important to earn 3 points and they just wasted it , title race almost over let's see what leicester can do against manchester united and chelsea.

I think that is end of title race. Leicester need 3 points from 3 games. I do not believe that such a chance will drop
so leicester only need 1 more winning , or 3 times draw in 3 matches when tottenham need 3 times winning from 3 matches.

it is a sure winning for leicester , there is less hopes for tottenham to see leicester slipped in last matches.

Tottenham failure to win against West Bromwich has made Leicester chance of winning the title at over 99%. Now Leicester needs 3 points to win the league even if Tottenham wins their remaining games. Their home game against Everton is the easiest and I am sure they will win.

█           
           ██           
          ██████         
         ████████         
        ██████████       
       ████████████       
      ██████████████     
     ████████████████     
    ██████████████████   
   ████████████████████   
  ██████████▀▀██████████ 
 ███▀▄████▀    ▀████▄▀███
██▀ ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄ ▀██

░▄███████████▄░░░▄███████████▄░░▄███▄░░░░░░▄███▄░░▄██████████▄░░░████████████████░░░░██████████░░░░███████████████░░█████████████████
█████░░░░░░░███░████▀░░░░░▀████░█████▄░░░░▄█████░███▀░░░░░░▀███░███░░░░████░░░███░░███░░░░░░░░██░░███░░░░░░░░░░░███░███████░░░░██████
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████░▀█████▄░░▄█████▀░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░████░░███░░░███░░░██░░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░░████░░▀█████░░█████▀░░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░███░░░███░░░███░░████░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░█████░░░▀████▄▄████▀░░░███▄░░░░░░▄███░███░░░░███░░███░░░░██░░░████░░███░███░░░░░░░░░░███▀░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░▀████████▀░░░░████████████▀░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░████░░░██░███░░░█████████░░░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████▄░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░███░░░███░░██░░░░░░░░░░░██░███░░░░░░░░░░███▄░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░███░██░░░░████░░░░█░███░░░█████▄░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
███████████████░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░░██░██░░░██████░░░█░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
░▀███████████▀░░░███░░░░░░░████░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░████████████████░███████████████░░███████████████░░░░░░█████████░░░░
|
▂▃▅ Quick buy and sell bitcoins online. Fast and secure ▅▃▂
Facebook】【Twitter】【Telegram】【Medium】【Instagram
|
oHnK

Activity: 1414
Merit: 574

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 03:46:35 PM

Im still waiting for leicester to lose against united this weekend. If they lose it then tottenham will have a good chance and even if they do win and get 3 point in the next match well atleast it makes the league more interesting isnt it
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 03:58:27 PM

Tottenham failure to win against West Bromwich has made Leicester chance of winning the title at over 99%. Now Leicester needs 3 points to win the league even if Tottenham wins their remaining games. Their home game against Everton is the easiest and I am sure they will win.
oh the odds says everything , odds for leicester to win premier league are @1.0x it is indicated they almost sure won the premier league.

poor tottenham , the only chance to keep their hopes alive yesterday was wasted. at least tottenham had harry kane name in top scorer board Cheesy.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
oHnK

Activity: 1414
Merit: 574

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 04:08:36 PM

oh the odds says everything , odds for leicester to win premier league are @1.0x it is indicated they almost sure won the premier league.

The odds is still 1.02 at directbet with max stake of 888.5 btc. If you are thinking that this could give you a good amount then bet high for this game as the winner of the league is almost guaranteed
relq

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 04:57:37 PM

Leicester City could celebrate their Premier League title for the first time if they beat Manchester United at Old Trafford, after Tottenham draw by West Brom at WHL early this morning, but it will not be easy Leicester! Only Manchester United are allowed to celebrate their champions at Old Trafford !!!

I think draw also good for Leicester City versus Manchester United next. But i think both teams will make a goal or even more goals on this match.
Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1016

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 05:27:37 PM

Im still waiting for leicester to lose against united this weekend. If they lose it then tottenham will have a good chance and even if they do win and get 3 point in the next match well atleast it makes the league more interesting isnt it

No Leicester played an incredible season!
They deserve to win the title now as quick as possible.
It's always great when underrated teams are the surprise of the season. WIth Leicester it is moch more fascinating now as many expected them to lose steam at the end of the season. And still the team is going strong.
This is pure will!The will to win this damn title! Smiley
Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 06:46:49 PM

BOOM does Leicester is champion already,will nice to see them wining against Unted,it could be symbolic for
all that season.Glory for English footbal association for the way how thay are sharing money
Not possible in Primera
i hope citi and lfc will europe cups champions

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
praprata

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 10:36:31 PM

BOOM does Leicester is champion already,will nice to see them wining against Unted,it could be symbolic for
all that season.Glory for English footbal association for the way how thay are sharing money
Not possible in Primera
i hope citi and lfc will europe cups champions

Because of this sharing small clubs got an equal change to win and build a team. In 3 years the Premier league will be so different.
No more Arsenal, Man U, Man City or Chelsea dominating anymore.

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin |  Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency |  PoSA3
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 11:01:33 PM

yeah i can see it , manchester united playing spartan against everton in FA cup semifinal , like everyone else said i see only de gea and anthony martial really play for manchester united . the rest just like accessories.
i prefer to see leicester to celebrate EPL title in their own home against everton this week .

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
WEBcreator

Activity: 840

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 11:48:32 PM

I think draw also good for Leicester City versus Manchester United next. But i think both teams will make a goal or even more goals on this match.

A draw is not good for leicester because it is better for them to get the trophy as soon as possible, this is a good chance for them to do that and if they cant do that then it will be hardin their next match. Although everton is bad compared to leicester Im not really sure if they could beat them or not

███████▄▄        █████████████████
███████████▄     █████████████████
█████████████▄   █████████████████
██████████████▄  █████████████████
███████████████▄ ████████████████
████████████████ ████████████████
████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
███████████████████████████▀▀
███████████████████████▀▀
███████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████████
████████████████ ████████████████
███████████████▀ ████████████████
██████████████▀  █████████████████
█████████████▀   █████████████████
███████████▀     █████████████████
███████▀▀        █████████████████
  Dbrain  ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

[

]
  ●  FACEBOOK
●    TWITTER 
●  TELEGRAM
Pages: « 1 ... 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 [508] 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 ... 1805 »
  Print  

Jump to: