Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 11:04:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 [699] 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 ... 1805 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread (EPL)  (Read 1199149 times)
DIA7

Activity: 1442
Merit: 602

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 02:50:09 PM

I just placed a bet on Man City to win it's match against Swansea in this Wednesday's EFL cup @1.44 on Directbet. I'm taking the chance at betting early because if Sergio Aguero plays I think the odds will shorten. So I think 1.44 is great odds for Man City.

I think Sergio Aguero will not play on that match because he get pinalty for 3 missed match, correct me if i'm wrong. But the odds for Man City ML 1.44 odds is quite big for me. It's good for you if you get that odds.

Yes you are right and I got it mixed up sorry, he will be back for the Premier League match against Swansea and miss the EFL cup match against Swansea. I still think Man City will win and it will be interesting to see if Vincent Kompany and Yaya Toure will play? it might be a chance for Toure to play as he was meant to play on the weekend but had a migraine so he missed out.
yeah i think it will be an easy win as Pep with8 games, 8 wins. 100% win ratio. 25-4 GD.

I think his first dropped points maybe will be against Spurs at WHL in 2 weeks time as Tottenham was good ladt year and still performing well.
cazkooo
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 02:53:17 PM

Pep is fall in love with De Bruyne, he even say De Bruyne is one level under Lionel Messi and i think he is right. De Bruyne is the best player on Manchester City for me. He's really good.

De bruyne wont be able to match lionel messi or cristiano ronaldo but he will always stays as himself. He got his own moves and how he play is different than messi. De bruyne could be the best player of premier league if he keep on playing consistenly and probably could be one of the candidates for ballon d'or
bitjoin

Activity: 1372
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 03:01:16 PM

Pep is fall in love with De Bruyne, he even say De Bruyne is one level under Lionel Messi and i think he is right. De Bruyne is the best player on Manchester City for me. He's really good.

De bruyne wont be able to match lionel messi or cristiano ronaldo but he will always stays as himself. He got his own moves and how he play is different than messi. De bruyne could be the best player of premier league if he keep on playing consistenly and probably could be one of the candidates for ballon d'or

Yeah de bruyne is an excellent player but he is more at the level of being steven gerrard or frank lampard at their very best.  Messi is a ridicous player who can win probably 70% of games in a season almost by himself provided his team isn't terrible.

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
.....5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y......
|     TWITTER     |    TELEGRAM    |     DISCORD     |
....JOIN NOW....
Dux2K
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 03:35:11 PM

When is front with MNU they spend most money and team look like shit I must say
hope that they will start playing

Coinroll - Bitcoin Gambling

[fX665GSjkGyrckCzk]
ronaldo40
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 03:54:38 PM

iam say, mourinho not special one
but mourinho only big mouth
he have good history almost on every teams who coached by him with champion title but since last season he has failed at Chelsea and the owner has been sacked him actually i was wondering that why Manchester United choose him and i think he is not so different with Van Gaal who spend a lot of money but still no trophy for Manchester United

and he is coach who took leagues in Spain Italy and England think that he is only one whose done this cuz these countries league are strongest
but still think that he need to improve his team pogba seem missed money

mourinho can not be underestimated, he was one of the best coaches. but it is the last time mourinho with Chelsea is very bad and now looks mourinho will repeat with manchester united. whereas Mourinho this season has a composition very good player with a record most expensive player but he is still bad.
but I still wanted to see what would happen until mid-season. If Pogba does not give his best game, this is a purchase that is futile or indeed the coach can not increase the composition of the best players at the moment.

Wendigo
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 05:23:51 PM

All the online news agencies have been bashing Manchester United after that shameful defeat at Watford but honestly I don't think the footballers and the coach are to blame. Mourinho bought a lot of expensive players and thought individual class would bring success but if there is no cohesion in the team United won't find their winning ways again. Leicester did the impossible with modest players but the teamwork was on point unlike United at the moment.
shulio
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 05:24:20 PM

Yeah de bruyne is an excellent player but he is more at the level of being steven gerrard or frank lampard at their very best.  Messi is a ridicous player who can win probably 70% of games in a season almost by himself provided his team isn't terrible.

De bruyne is more of lampard or steven gerrard. He reminds me of ryan giggs in his young era, giggs was aggresive as well in his young era however de bruyne seems to be quite complete player with pace and accuracy. Totally like a combination of all premier league legend back in the early era of the game
cicciobtc
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 09:00:28 PM

great start to the season for Guardiola and his Manc. City! 8 wins in 8 officials matches.
25 goals scored and only 4 conceded. Incredible statistics, Guardiola is the best.

.FORTUNE.JACK.
      ▄▄███████▄▄
   ▄████▀▀ ▄ ██████▄
  ████ ▄▄███ ████████
 █████▌▐███▌ ▀▄ ▀█████
███████▄██▀▀▀▀▄████████
█████▀▄▄▄▄█████████████
████▄▄▄▄ █████████████
 ██████▌ ███▀████████
  ███████▄▀▄████████
   ▀█████▀▀███████▀
      ▀▀██████▀▀

█
...FortuneJack.com                                             
...THE BIGGEST BITCOIN GAMBLING SITE
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄██
█████████▀███████████▄
██████████▀   ▀██████████
█████████▀       ▀█████████
████████           ████████
████████▄   ▄ ▄   ▄████████
██████████▀   ▀██████████
 ▀██
█████████████████████▀
  ▀██
███████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
#JACKMATE
WIN 1 BTC
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀░░▀░░░░░▀░░▀███████
██████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐██████
██████░░░░██░░░██░░░░██████
█████▌░░░░▀▀░░░▀▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄░░▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄░░▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████

▀█████████████████████████▀
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 10:48:28 PM

All the online news agencies have been bashing Manchester United after that shameful defeat at Watford but honestly I don't think the footballers and the coach are to blame. Mourinho bought a lot of expensive players and thought individual class would bring success but if there is no cohesion in the team United won't find their winning ways again. Leicester did the impossible with modest players but the teamwork was on point unlike United at the moment.
yeah manchester united new players should adapt faster and get the 'cohesion' later , just like what pep guardiola did at manchester city , there are so many new face new players but they adapt smoothly without problem and pep got 5 winning streak in league , not sure if you can't blame the coach? it's clearly something wrong on mourinho side i guess.

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
23dzmaz

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 12:47:36 AM

Lol, he only says De Bruyne is one level under Lionel Messi, not same skills or same shit to lionel messi or christiano ronaldo. Read this,
www.bbc.com/sport/football/37398400
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3794593/Manchester-City-boss-Pep-Guardiola-insists-Kevin-Bruyne-equals-Lionel-Messi.html

read before talk.
tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 4004
Merit: 1435

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 01:10:36 AM

I don't think Yaya will play in league matches unless there's no other choice.  He will play in the League Cup or in the FA Cup though vs League 1 or Championship clubs.  As for Kompany, I think Pep has no real need for him at this point.  I mean look at the squad, Kolarov or Otamendi are doing a good job at center back with John Stones.  This could be Kompany's last season at City.

Remember when Pep took over Barca?  He got rid of Yaya, Ronaldinho and then Etoo.  I think he is also slowly revamping City by removing its influential players.  Hart is the first to go, Kompany next then Yaya.

Mourinho should follow this too by removing Rooney, Carrick then Smalling.
I like your explanation, but I dont think what Pep doing in City could be a success way too for Mourinho if he follow the method. So far, Pep succeed to maximize the performance of Kolarov, De Bruyne, Iheanacho, and especially Sterling who didnt play well in last season. Like I said before, most of Premier League coaches have known Mourinho's strategy, thats why Chelsea failed last season. So Mou has to seek a new formation to get out of this hard situation. Mou once to make Casillas sat on the bench in Real Madrid, and it has been proven that the decision didnt give good impact for the team performance. So, I'm pretty sure it will give the same result if he remove Rooney.

I think he is in a dilemma then.  If he doesn't bench Rooney then United will have a slow, uncreative attacking midfielder.  There was a good reason why Sir Alex tried to sell him in his final year at United.  Maybe LVG had the right idea when he played Rooney deeper in the center midfield.  Rooney's passing is still ok, and I guess he could still defend well.  It's his pace and his creativity are what's gone.

What do you think of this line up?

Ibra

Rashford ------------------------------------ Pogba ----------------------------------- Miki

Rooney (or Carrick) ------------------ Schneiderlin (or Fellaini)

Shaw ----------------------- Smalling (or Blind) ------------------- Bailly ------------------ Valencia

DDG

You got three creative players behind Ibra.  And Rashford can drift up front when Ibra moves down.  Also with Pogba it's the same, he can move up with Ibra as an attacking threat, then Miki can drift in the middle behind him with Valencia taking the wide position in the attack.

Pogba was also used as an attacking midfielder at Juventus with great success.  Mourinho should find a way to use him well.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
siti25

Activity: 574
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 03:20:43 AM

Man Utd with another lost... Sad Sad

and also Stoke City is in the bottom of the table with 1 point which is really shocked for me...
I think they got a good squad  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

José Mourinho only win 14 in his last 32 league games. He is not special Anymore. 

He can be special if he coaches Real Madrid, but now is not special. Paul Pogba plays badly this season, maybe Juventus is the best choice for Pogba.

They need to drop wayne rooney its really simple.  Have 2 holding midfielders and give pogba freedom to attack whenever.  I think this could happen very next game they just lost 3 in a row.

Rooney isn't in his best.his best carer is over, Manchester united should make a change. Give a younger player a chanve.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
       ▄▄███████▀▀███████▄▄
     ▄██████▀▀      ▀▀██████▄
   ▄████▀▀              ▀▀████▄
  ████        ▄▄███▄▄       ████
 ▐████      ▄█████████▄     ████▌
 █████     ████▀   ▀▀█▀     █████
 █████    ▐███              █████
 █████    ▐███▄      ▄      █████
 █████     ▀████▄▄▄████     █████
 ▐████       ▀███████▀      ████▌
  ▀███▄▄        ▀▀▀       ▄▄███▀
    ▀█████▄▄          ▄▄█████▀
      ▀███████▄▄  ▄▄███████▀
         ▀▀████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀▀▀▀

████
                       ▄▀██
                     ▄█▀   ▄▄▄▄▄
                   ▄█▀    ███████
                 ▄█▀      ███████
               ▄█▀        ███████
     ▀█▄▄    ▄█▀  ▄█████▄ ███████
        ▀▀█▄█▀    ███████ ███████
  ▄█████▄         ███████ ███████
  ███████ ▄█████▄ ███████ ███████
  ███████ ███████ ███████ ███████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀█████████████████████████████████▀
erwin45hacked
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 05:56:06 AM

Rooney isn't in his best.his best carer is over, Manchester united should make a change. Give a younger player a chanve.

It is about time that rooney is replaced however one thing that cant be replaced of him is the captain . He needs to be subs every 45 minutes to give youngster some chance however you cant really dump him instantly because it will affect the morale of the team so the best way is to sub him every 45 minutes or so
mostkey

Activity: 742
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 06:05:16 AM

It is about time that rooney is replaced however one thing that cant be replaced of him is the captain . He needs to be subs every 45 minutes to give youngster some chance however you cant really dump him instantly because it will affect the morale of the team so the best way is to sub him every 45 minutes or so

Just like Henderson in Liverpool. He is captain. This season he played really well, but last season he isn't  consistent. So Jurgen Klopp always keep him on the  bench. But the result  is good enough.
erwin45hacked
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 06:08:58 AM

Just like Henderson in Liverpool. He is captain. This season he played really well, but last season he isn't  consistent. So Jurgen Klopp always keep him on the  bench. But the result  is good enough.

Henderson is not really a captain, gerrard is still the captain for liverpool. Unlike gerrard, henderson still needs year to be considered as a captain however without rooney in manchester united, it is tottally going to be a different team therefore almost no one is going to ever to replace rooney as the captain
kodes88

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 06:34:47 AM

Henderson is not really a captain, gerrard is still the captain for liverpool. Unlike gerrard, henderson still needs year to be considered as a captain however without rooney in manchester united, it is tottally going to be a different team therefore almost no one is going to ever to replace rooney as the captain

In Gerrard last season in Liverpool, Brendan Rodgers keep Gerrard on a bench for a many times because his performance not as good as always. And like Francesco Totti at As roma. He sit on a bench almost in every game, But As Roma played good enough. Manchester United have to give more trust to other player.
bering
Legendary

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1006

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 06:39:15 AM

currently Henderson is the primary captain for Liverpool indeed Gerard is more better than him but in the several matches he has made important goals to carry Liverpool won the matches such as last week that Henderson has been made awesome goal from outside penalty box and indirectly he has carry Liverpool beat Chelsea

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
pocarime32

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 07:53:29 AM

My picks for today League Cup.
Everton vs Norwich City. Over 2.5 goals and Everton -0.75 goals
Derby County vs Liverpool. I pick over 2.5 goals and Liverpool spread.
bering
Legendary

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1006

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 08:22:58 AM

My picks for today League Cup.
Everton vs Norwich City. Over 2.5 goals and Everton -0.75 goals
Derby County vs Liverpool. I pick over 2.5 goals and Liverpool spread.
i don't know if there are matches for league cup available today and i think regarding matches above Everton and Liverpool have better side so maybe this is good opportunity to made parlay with pick Liverpool and Everton ML because i'm pretty sure those teams will win

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
lexuz

Activity: 714

Me, myself and I

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 08:28:52 AM

Derby County v Liverpool ( liverpool -1.5 )
I think derby country not same level with liverpool and liverpool was on winning track even though klopp would use young player but i'm sure liverpool could win.
Pages: « 1 ... 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 [699] 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 ... 1805 »
  Print  

Jump to: