Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:13:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 [700] 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 ... 1805 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread (EPL)  (Read 1199146 times)
lexuz

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

Me, myself and I

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 08:31:28 AM

Malaga v Eibar ( eibar +0.5)
Seems malaga can't take the advantage play as a host and eibar is the team always playing defensive so if this match not draw maybe eibar will win.
narutushipu

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 08:32:37 AM

I don't think Yaya will play in league matches unless there's no other choice.  He will play in the League Cup or in the FA Cup though vs League 1 or Championship clubs.  As for Kompany, I think Pep has no real need for him at this point.  I mean look at the squad, Kolarov or Otamendi are doing a good job at center back with John Stones.  This could be Kompany's last season at City.

Remember when Pep took over Barca?  He got rid of Yaya, Ronaldinho and then Etoo.  I think he is also slowly revamping City by removing its influential players.  Hart is the first to go, Kompany next then Yaya.

Mourinho should follow this too by removing Rooney, Carrick then Smalling.
I like your explanation, but I dont think what Pep doing in City could be a success way too for Mourinho if he follow the method. So far, Pep succeed to maximize the performance of Kolarov, De Bruyne, Iheanacho, and especially Sterling who didnt play well in last season. Like I said before, most of Premier League coaches have known Mourinho's strategy, thats why Chelsea failed last season. So Mou has to seek a new formation to get out of this hard situation. Mou once to make Casillas sat on the bench in Real Madrid, and it has been proven that the decision didnt give good impact for the team performance. So, I'm pretty sure it will give the same result if he remove Rooney.

I think he is in a dilemma then.  If he doesn't bench Rooney then United will have a slow, uncreative attacking midfielder.  There was a good reason why Sir Alex tried to sell him in his final year at United.  Maybe LVG had the right idea when he played Rooney deeper in the center midfield.  Rooney's passing is still ok, and I guess he could still defend well.  It's his pace and his creativity are what's gone.

What do you think of this line up?

Ibra

Rashford ------------------------------------ Pogba ----------------------------------- Miki

Rooney (or Carrick) ------------------ Schneiderlin (or Fellaini)

Shaw ----------------------- Smalling (or Blind) ------------------- Bailly ------------------ Valencia

DDG

You got three creative players behind Ibra.  And Rashford can drift up front when Ibra moves down.  Also with Pogba it's the same, he can move up with Ibra as an attacking threat, then Miki can drift in the middle behind him with Valencia taking the wide position in the attack.

Pogba was also used as an attacking midfielder at Juventus with great success.  Mourinho should find a way to use him well.

pogba is not attack miedfielder  not triquista, paul pogba defensif miedfielder
so in replace positition to attack is miedfilder is bad
is very bad  is wayne rone replace position to defensif mieldfielder
crytoboost

Activity: 714

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 09:14:58 AM

Liverpool is in amazing form and will win this match easily, so that I am pretty sure Liverpool -1.5 looking interesting and it will be good option to place bet on this pick, Derby is on home ground but Liverpool is unstoppable at the moment.
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2016, 09:36:12 AM

I also like Liverpool to beat Derby and I also like Arsenal to win their match against Nottingham Forest. I may also take a small parlay with Liverpool, Arsenal, Leeds to win and Leicester City +1 European handicap. What are people's thought's on Arsenal to win? I haven't seen anyone mention Arsenal against Nottingham Forest. Arsenal are at good odds 1.53 on Directbet to win the game.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
buddu

Activity: 700

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 09:54:04 AM

Everton vs Norwich over 2.5 goals is I like the most @1.58. I know that Everton to be at home is like safest pick against Norwich right now. Derby vs Liverpool odd is really high for Liverpool of @1.30 Ml I will not miss this best as well. Liverpool is is going win without even facing some serious resistance by Derby.
tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3990
Merit: 1426

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 10:28:11 AM

I don't think Yaya will play in league matches unless there's no other choice.  He will play in the League Cup or in the FA Cup though vs League 1 or Championship clubs.  As for Kompany, I think Pep has no real need for him at this point.  I mean look at the squad, Kolarov or Otamendi are doing a good job at center back with John Stones.  This could be Kompany's last season at City.

Remember when Pep took over Barca?  He got rid of Yaya, Ronaldinho and then Etoo.  I think he is also slowly revamping City by removing its influential players.  Hart is the first to go, Kompany next then Yaya.

I like your explanation, but I dont think what Pep doing in City could be a success way too for Mourinho if he follow the method. So far, Pep succeed to maximize the performance of Kolarov, De Bruyne, Iheanacho, and especially Sterling who didnt play well in last season. Like I said before, most of Premier League coaches have known Mourinho's strategy, thats why Chelsea failed last season. So Mou has to seek a new formation to get out of this hard situation. Mou once to make Casillas sat on the bench in Real Madrid, and it has been proven that the decision didnt give good impact for the team performance. So, I'm pretty sure it will give the same result if he remove Rooney.

I think he is in a dilemma then.  If he doesn't bench Rooney then United will have a slow, uncreative attacking midfielder.  There was a good reason why Sir Alex tried to sell him in his final year at United.  Maybe LVG had the right idea when he played Rooney deeper in the center midfield.  Rooney's passing is still ok, and I guess he could still defend well.  It's his pace and his creativity are what's gone.

Ibra

Rashford ------------------------------------ Pogba ----------------------------------- Miki

Shaw ----------------------- Smalling (or Blind) ------------------- Bailly ------------------ Valencia

DDG

You got three creative players behind Ibra.  And Rashford can drift up front when Ibra moves down.  Also with Pogba it's the same, he can move up with Ibra as an attacking threat, then Miki can drift in the middle behind him with Valencia taking the wide position in the attack.

Pogba was also used as an attacking midfielder at Juventus with great success.  Mourinho should find a way to use him well.

Juventus used to play him in that position from time to time though and with great effect.  And I'm quite sure Pogba could play the role at United.  He's still young, strong, good with the ball and can be quite creative on the pitch.  I also think giving him a bit of freedom will do United some good.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
RealPhotoshoper
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 10:34:41 AM

I think he is in a dilemma then.  If he doesn't bench Rooney then United will have a slow, uncreative attacking midfielder.  There was a good reason why Sir Alex tried to sell him in his final year at United.  Maybe LVG had the right idea when he played Rooney deeper in the center midfield.  Rooney's passing is still ok, and I guess he could still defend well.  It's his pace and his creativity are what's gone.

Ibra

DDG

You got three creative players behind Ibra.  And Rashford can drift up front when Ibra moves down.  Also with Pogba it's the same, he can move up with Ibra as an attacking threat, then Miki can drift in the middle behind him with Valencia taking the wide position in the attack.

Pogba was also used as an attacking midfielder at Juventus with great success.  Mourinho should find a way to use him well.

Juventus used to play him in that position from time to time though and with great effect.  And I'm quite sure Pogba could play the role at United.  He's still young, strong, good with the ball and can be quite creative on the pitch.  I also think giving him a bit of freedom will do United some good.
Yeaaa juventus placed him at attacking midfielder position since first time he join.
As pogba have a high instinc to score and kicking the ball outside penalty box .
He need to get that place back , but mourinho placed him on central midfielder to battle on winning ball and passing only.
pocarime32

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 10:58:33 AM

Liverpool is in amazing form and will win this match easily, so that I am pretty sure Liverpool -1.5 looking interesting and it will be good option to place bet on this pick, Derby is on home ground but Liverpool is unstoppable at the moment.

Yeah, i'm also think Liverpool can easily win on this match and Derby is really sucks on England Championship league even this match play Derby home, but it's better wait until the lineup shows.
tokeweed
Legendary

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 11:43:57 AM

All the online news agencies have been bashing Manchester United after that shameful defeat at Watford but honestly I don't think the footballers and the coach are to blame. Mourinho bought a lot of expensive players and thought individual class would bring success but if there is no cohesion in the team United won't find their winning ways again. Leicester did the impossible with modest players but the teamwork was on point unlike United at the moment.

I don't think it's totally about cohesion and the team gelling together anymore.  It's becoming clear that since Sir Alex left that it's something more.  The team seems cursed or something.  It's more about their attitude and mentality.  Do you know the feeling when you got so used to winning and thinking that you can never lose?  Then one day you just keep losing and you don't have any idea why and what to do.  I had the same happen to me in poker.  So that made me eventually quit.  I think it's something the same with United.  They are in a middle of a rut.

In my opinion the best way to get out of that rut is to get rid of the old players and start from scratch.  The United board has to accept this and take the risk of rebuilding from scratch.  Sir Alex is gone.  It's time for a new era, but the Sir Alex type of dominance won't happen anymore at United...  Not in a long time.

To start this new era they should hire a young manager and spend on young players and get some at the U21 squad to play senior roles.  This will take years in rebuilding the squad.  I think the best manager for this would be Thomas Tuchel of BVB.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
relq

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 12:24:12 PM

Another big match for Chelsea. Leicester City vs Chelsea, Leicester last match is win and at their home too. This match also play at their home. I think over 2.5 goals is a good pick for this match.
Fraxinus
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 12:26:53 PM

Leicester for the win yeaah Cheesy
I think Leicester will win this game

safari88
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 12:29:15 PM

Another big match for Chelsea. Leicester City vs Chelsea, Leicester last match is win and at their home too. This match also play at their home. I think over 2.5 goals is a good pick for this match.

it is difficult to predict who will win, but it is very easy to predict over 2.5 goals and both teams to score.
but odds over 2.5 goals is higher than both teams to score. so the best choice is over 2.5 goals.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
shanem
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 12:36:30 PM

Leicester Vs Chelsea

I would bet on Chelsea to win. Leicester form is not very good after a fairy tale Premier League last season. I am only worried about Chelsea's leaking defense lately. If Kante plays, it would be a major boost for Chelsea as he was one of the best Leicester players last season. He would know his former teammates well.

█           
           ██           
          ██████         
         ████████         
        ██████████       
       ████████████       
      ██████████████     
     ████████████████     
    ██████████████████   
   ████████████████████   
  ██████████▀▀██████████ 
 ███▀▄████▀    ▀████▄▀███
██▀ ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄ ▀██

░▄███████████▄░░░▄███████████▄░░▄███▄░░░░░░▄███▄░░▄██████████▄░░░████████████████░░░░██████████░░░░███████████████░░█████████████████
█████░░░░░░░███░████▀░░░░░▀████░█████▄░░░░▄█████░███▀░░░░░░▀███░███░░░░████░░░███░░███░░░░░░░░██░░███░░░░░░░░░░░███░███████░░░░██████
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████░▀█████▄░░▄█████▀░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░████░░███░░░███░░░██░░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░░████░░▀█████░░█████▀░░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░███░░░███░░░███░░████░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░█████░░░▀████▄▄████▀░░░███▄░░░░░░▄███░███░░░░███░░███░░░░██░░░████░░███░███░░░░░░░░░░███▀░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░▀████████▀░░░░████████████▀░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░████░░░██░███░░░█████████░░░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████▄░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░███░░░███░░██░░░░░░░░░░░██░███░░░░░░░░░░███▄░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░███░██░░░░████░░░░█░███░░░█████▄░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
███████████████░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░░██░██░░░██████░░░█░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
░▀███████████▀░░░███░░░░░░░████░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░████████████████░███████████████░░███████████████░░░░░░█████████░░░░
|
▂▃▅ Quick buy and sell bitcoins online. Fast and secure ▅▃▂
Facebook】【Twitter】【Telegram】【Medium】【Instagram
|
bithasher

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 02:02:39 PM

Bournemouth vs Preston this match was seeming  more suitable for moneyline @1.48 for Bournemouth. It has played against more stronger teams and being at home is almost sure winner against Preston. Brighton vs Reading saw them playing last days and convinced to pick Brighton instead of Reading for moneyline as second pick for my betting slip @2.
fulgdenea

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 02:07:17 PM

Leicester City is going to face Chelsea on its home ground, than I will take risk on Leicester City with double chance home or draw @1.98, because from my opinion Leicester City has very good advantage to play on its own home ground and I am hopeful it will get succeed to save this match today.
Falconer
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1128

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 02:10:34 PM

Leicester Vs Chelsea

I would bet on Chelsea to win. Leicester form is not very good after a fairy tale Premier League last season. I am only worried about Chelsea's leaking defense lately. If Kante plays, it would be a major boost for Chelsea as he was one of the best Leicester players last season. He would know his former teammates well.
Well I think Conte wont use the best squad since it's just EFL Cup, so Leicester has the chance to win. Even tho Leicester is not as great as last season, it doesnt mean Chelsea can beat them easily. Even I guess the result will be draw.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
sportsbettor8

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 02:38:13 PM

Leicester City is going to face Chelsea on its home ground, than I will take risk on Leicester City with double chance home or draw @1.98, because from my opinion Leicester City has very good advantage to play on its own home ground and I am hopeful it will get succeed to save this match today.

+1, Leicester is not last season leicester, chelsea this season has a new line up and spirit, I will go for Chealsea -0.5, should be a sure bet.

Falconer
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1128

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 02:38:52 PM

I think he is in a dilemma then.  If he doesn't bench Rooney then United will have a slow, uncreative attacking midfielder.  There was a good reason why Sir Alex tried to sell him in his final year at United.  Maybe LVG had the right idea when he played Rooney deeper in the center midfield.  Rooney's passing is still ok, and I guess he could still defend well.  It's his pace and his creativity are what's gone.

Ibra

DDG

You got three creative players behind Ibra.  And Rashford can drift up front when Ibra moves down.  Also with Pogba it's the same, he can move up with Ibra as an attacking threat, then Miki can drift in the middle behind him with Valencia taking the wide position in the attack.

Pogba was also used as an attacking midfielder at Juventus with great success.  Mourinho should find a way to use him well.
Actually I prefer duet of Blind and Bailly in center back position, not sure why Jones hasnt played yet, I like him actually, so Blind could back to his original position as defensive midfielder. And about Miki, I dont get any idea why Man United signed him since Mata even Lingard is better than him. I'm also confused why Mou choose Fellaini instead of Schneiderlin and Carrick, this guy always made many fouls and booked in every match. Ibra and Rashford is the best duo for Man United in attacking position so far imo.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
tokeweed
Legendary

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 02:48:45 PM

Leicester Vs Chelsea

Well I think Conte wont use the best squad since it's just EFL Cup, so Leicester has the chance to win. Even tho Leicester is not as great as last season, it doesnt mean Chelsea can beat them easily. Even I guess the result will be draw.

You have it the other way around.  I think Ranieri will not play his best squad even if he wanted to because they have a game vs Man United this weekend, and then a CL match vs Porto next week.  Both teams are no joke.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
newcripto

Activity: 728

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 02:50:51 PM

It is really difficult to say anything about few matches scheduled for tonight. Leicester v Chelsea is one of them where you can not be sure of how the thing will roll out. Both teams to score yes can be wise pick that is less risky. There will surely be scored goals how many is not clear but match will be interesting due to goals.
Pages: « 1 ... 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 [700] 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 ... 1805 »
  Print  

Jump to: