Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:07:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 [705] 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 ... 1805 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread (EPL)  (Read 1199139 times)
Falconer
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1125

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 01:17:36 PM

Manchester United    Leicester

Go for MU, they lost the recent 3 games, Mourinho is angry, he must win next match, or he is dangerous to be the manager position.

Leicester's amazing is gone, it is a different Leicester this year

Neither team is a top side at the moment, 89 million for Paul Pog-fraud.
I think a good idea is to go for both teams to score because they're probably at a similar level.
Yeah both team to score sounds fair enough, they are really facing hard time on this competition. About Pogba, I think it still too early to judge his performance. He has big burden with his overprice, but we could what he can do until half season.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Yutikas_11920

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 01:21:06 PM

Go for MU, they lost the recent 3 games, Mourinho is angry, he must win next match, or he is dangerous to be the manager position.

I think a good idea is to go for both teams to score because they're probably at a similar level.
Yeah both team to score sounds fair enough, they are really facing hard time on this competition. About Pogba, I think it still too early to judge his performance. He has big burden with his overprice, but we could what he can do until half season.

Something we think is sometimes different from the reality, Because indeed we do something it should not we do (get into the boundary has not been ascertained). you are indeed right that they are indeed facing difficulties on the competition going on. But I'm sure if indeed they have a tremendous desire to win or become a champion, then surely they will devour all that well
dinda22
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 01:57:08 PM

Something we think is sometimes different from the reality, Because indeed we do something it should not we do (get into the boundary has not been ascertained). you are indeed right that they are indeed facing difficulties on the competition going on. But I'm sure if indeed they have a tremendous desire to win or become a champion, then surely they will devour all that well

of course, every team has a great desire to win and become a champion. but Manchester United is currently experiencing poor performance. I agree, both teams to score is a predictable outcome. but for who wins, it is still difficult to predict. but I believe that man utd, they will do their best not to get a losing streak to four time.
WEBcreator

Activity: 840

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 02:56:52 PM

In fact leicester city is on the top side currently. They are much better than manchester united that has lost three times in a row and just had their first win again against northampton, not something that is extraordinary as they are top team in premier league in fact their performance were dissapointing

███████▄▄        █████████████████
███████████▄     █████████████████
█████████████▄   █████████████████
██████████████▄  █████████████████
███████████████▄ ████████████████
████████████████ ████████████████
████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
███████████████████████████▀▀
███████████████████████▀▀
███████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████████
████████████████ ████████████████
███████████████▀ ████████████████
██████████████▀  █████████████████
█████████████▀   █████████████████
███████████▀     █████████████████
███████▀▀        █████████████████
  Dbrain  ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

[

]
  ●  FACEBOOK
●    TWITTER 
●  TELEGRAM
jack1111

Activity: 924

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 03:28:44 PM

So if Mouriho is angry , the players must win , I do not think so , whether he is happy or angry that does not matter , football need mentality and good decisions , I think United can win this match if Mourinho chose the best players , because Leicester need to win as well , and this match won't be easy for both teams .
crytoboost

Activity: 714

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 03:34:48 PM

Leicester City is not so strong side like the previous season and Manchester United is also into trouble because their players have problems to have to perform, I personally will pick both teams to score and over 2.5 goals these are nice picks for betting.
DIA7

Activity: 1442
Merit: 602

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 03:40:48 PM

So if Mouriho is angry , the players must win , I do not think so , whether he is happy or angry that does not matter , football need mentality and good decisions , I think United can win this match if Mourinho chose the best players , because Leicester need to win as well , and this match won't be easy for both teams .
if you asked me who will win the game 10 days ago i think it will be an easy decision to make as Manchester was doing a great job and Leicester still have some problems but now i think the best bet will be on both teams to score after manchester united having many problems kn defence and Leucester city would like to get points from he match it will defintly we see Ibrahimovic scores again an Leicester also scores
trafficolaa
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 04:31:33 PM

I think Manchester United on home ground has more better chance to win this match, they desperately looking for huge victory to get their confidence, Manchester United are looking into huge pressure because they have very expensive players but not consistent to win for this season, Leicester City can take some advantage and can make draw this match.
Dux2K
Legendary

Activity: 1022

Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 05:14:54 PM

I think Manchester United on home ground has more better chance to win this match, they desperately looking for huge victory to get their confidence, Manchester United are looking into huge pressure because they have very expensive players but not consistent to win for this season, Leicester City can take some advantage and can make draw this match.

Dunno about that they play little off thisisnt what i expect from MNU

Coinroll - Bitcoin Gambling

[fX665GSjkGyrckCzk]
shadobitz

Activity: 686

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 05:16:23 PM

if you asked me who will win the game 10 days ago i think it will be an easy decision to make as Manchester was doing a great job and Leicester still have some problems but now i think the best bet will be on both teams to score after manchester united having many problems kn defence and Leucester city would like to get points from he match it will defintly we see Ibrahimovic scores again an Leicester also scores

I also think both teams to score has more safety for betting because Manchester United not into good shape after back to back lose in a row, Leicester is much better side than Watford so anything can happen this time, that is why I will avoid to place bet on Manchester United.
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 06:01:38 PM

What do you guys think about this parley ?

I know it's a risk but totally worth a try.I'm quite sketchy about Stoke City and Everton as winners,if someone could give advice's to make this parley better,they're most welcomed! I'm assuming draw is not an option as the teams are certainly not on the same pages when it comes to defenses.
Mimi Peri Rapunchelle

Activity: 400
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 06:05:49 PM

https://i.imgur.com/Jm6eJDJ.png

I know it's a risk but totally worth a try.I'm quite sketchy about Stoke City and Everton as winners,if someone could give advice's to make this parley better,they're most welcomed! I'm assuming draw is not an option as the teams are certainly not on the same pages when it comes to defenses.

Arsenal vs Chelse I doubt Arsenal win I prefer both teams to score the reason is both teams are equally strong
So it is not difficult each scored for other options seem to be fine
jack1111

Activity: 924

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 07:22:07 PM

I think the last match Man United Vs Leicester is hard to predict as Man United lost the last two matches in EPL , it is good chance for United to compensate but definitely it is not easy game for them , best of luck.
KenR

Activity: 910

「きみはこれ&#

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 07:29:26 PM

I think the last match Man United Vs Leicester is hard to predict as Man United lost the last two matches in EPL , it is good chance for United to compensate but definitely it is not easy game for them , best of luck.
MANU is playing at their home ground.After losing two matches,I'm sure they don't want to be labelled as losers again,this time in their own ground against another terrible team,Leicester.Both teams definitely are showing bad performances.MANU is a wise choice I think.

████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  .WEBSITE.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  .ANN THREAD.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 07:39:59 PM

Arsenal vs Chelse I doubt Arsenal win I prefer both teams to score the reason is both teams are equally strong
So it is not difficult each scored for other options seem to be fine
Chelsea lately having trouble scoring early in the match. the game against Arsenal will be the proof that Chelsea can compete with the other big teams. until now Chelsea suffered only one defeat, a draw and win the rest. This game will be interesting because Arsenal would want to chase points in order to compete on the standings board.
DIA7

Activity: 1442
Merit: 602

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 09:15:58 PM

Bournemouth vs Everton :
Bournemouth started really bad the new season and right now are not in good position on the other hand Everton had a great in Premier League after 4 consecutive victories so I expect Everton to continue with good performance.
tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3948
Merit: 1418

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 01:52:30 AM
Last edit: September 23, 2016, 02:04:15 AM by tokeweed

I like it except for the Westbrom and Tottenham part.  I do feel Stoke is going to lose again or draw this coming match.  Thing are not going their way and I couldn't any reason on how they're gonna win vs any EPL club at this point.  But who knows, this could be their chance.

As for Tottenham, Harry Kane is injured and that is a big factor especially for away games.  Even with that kind of attacking players at front they have not shown any scoring prowess like Man City has.  But again we'll see, these are mere analysis based on first impressions before the matches.

Good luck.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
erwin45hacked
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 05:39:45 AM

As for Tottenham, Harry Kane is injured and that is a big factor especially for away games.  Even with that kind of attacking players at front they have not shown any scoring prowess like Man City has.  But again we'll see, these are mere analysis based on first impressions before the matches.

Good luck.

Tottenham is not on the same level as manchester city. Even without aguero on the squad they still managed to win and even score more goals even when they were with aguero. While tottenham is kinda relying too much to their striker and without him everything just seems to be quite different
88highroller

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 05:45:53 AM

odds is 164.78, very big, good luck.

I have a question, how about the result is draw?? You pick match winner, if there is a draw game, so the odds of that match is 1(refund), or you lose(odds=0)?
erwin45hacked
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 05:53:56 AM

odds is 164.78, very big, good luck.

I have a question, how about the result is draw?? You pick match winner, if there is a draw game, so the odds of that match is 1(refund), or you lose(odds=0)?

Draw means that you will lose your bet. If either one of those match in the parlay slip ended up with a draw then he will not get anything. The chances for a draw is actually quite high however if you are not confident in picking the winner then go ahead for double chance, you can either pick for double option including matchwinner and a draw
Pages: « 1 ... 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 [705] 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 ... 1805 »
  Print  

Jump to: