Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 03:21:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 [712] 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 ... 1805 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread (EPL)  (Read 1199146 times)
bitjoin

Activity: 1372
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 07:14:06 PM

The last match for today premier league.
Arsenal vs Chelsea. I think Chelsea can win on this match, but arsenal is not a bad team though. I bet over 2.5 goals and Chelsea +0.5 for safety pick.

Opps, i watched the game live and chelsea were terrible.  I dont think arsenal were amazing or anything i would not bet on them for the league.  At the moment i'd go 1 = city with spurs and liverpool battling out 2nd spot, arsenal getting 4th.

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
.....5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y......
|     TWITTER     |    TELEGRAM    |     DISCORD     |
....JOIN NOW....
Fraxinus
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 07:32:52 PM

Arsenal played awesome,I think they are on the right track again,Man Utd also played good in the first half,right now there are 3 teams playing good games but as we can see everyone can have a bad play and lose some points

Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1004

www.licx.io

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 07:46:13 PM

wow, the match between Arsenal vs Chelsea was superb. arsenal really make chelsea defeated by a score of 3 - 0. Well, I think chelsea really embarrassed by this defeat. maybe someday chelsea, will return to play against arsenal with different scores. congratulations to arsenal

▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
░████████████████████████
░███████████████████████▀
░███████████████████████
░███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████▀▀█████▀▀██████▀
| 
 Low Fidelity - High Potential 
|
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███▄░▄░███████▀▄███
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████

█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████

█████████████████████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀███
███████████▀▀░░░░████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▀░░▐████
████▀░░░▄██▀░░░░█████
███████░█▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░░▄▄░░░██████
██████████████▄██████

█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
subham1

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 07:56:27 PM

wow, the match between Arsenal vs Chelsea was superb. arsenal really make chelsea defeated by a score of 3 - 0. Well, I think chelsea really embarrassed by this defeat. maybe someday chelsea, will return to play against arsenal with different scores. congratulations to arsenal
Yes what an amazing match and big congratulations to Arsenal,which is always my best team in EPL,really happy for them and such a big defeat as well for Chelsea for the standards they set for themselves cant believe Chelsea loosing like that.
NewBet

Activity: 966

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 08:20:37 PM

Can someone recalled when is the last time Arsenal beating Chelsea In premier league before this match?  Anyway, Arsenal done it again,  they have tear Chelsea apart. 3 goals was easy for them and 2nd half is all about keeping the ball away from Chelsea attacker.

really regret having to add Everton into my parlay. whereas the other big teams have already won.
turns winning streak is not guaranteed to win Angry Angry
I have Everton in my parlay too. Funny how a team form could quickly changed in just a week. Everton used to be much strong in attacking but in this match, they performance are even with Bournemouth. So their premier league unbeaten run is over and it break by Bournemouth.
DIA7

Activity: 1442
Merit: 602

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 10:08:40 PM

Arsenal played awesome,I think they are on the right track again,Man Utd also played good in the first half,right now there are 3 teams playing good games but as we can see everyone can have a bad play and lose some points
yeah i think those wins made it good for the teams as they got higher morales and that will help them in the games coming but for Leicester it may affect on their performance on the next game in the championsleague and chelsea need to recover from this defeat i think their chances in the title this year still away i know its too early to judge but i think their main goal for the season is to qualify to the championsleague
TaShoKi

Activity: 404
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 10:09:57 PM

Chelsea looked very bad the whole game. sleeping defense to blame Embarrassed
Bit1334271

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 10:11:33 PM

Can someone recalled when is the last time Arsenal beating Chelsea In premier league before this match?  Anyway, Arsenal done it again,  they have tear Chelsea apart. 3 goals was easy for them and 2nd half is all about keeping the ball away from Chelsea attacker.

really regret having to add Everton into my parlay. whereas the other big teams have already won.
turns winning streak is not guaranteed to win Angry Angry
I have Everton in my parlay too. Funny how a team form could quickly changed in just a week. Everton used to be much strong in attacking but in this match, they performance are even with Bournemouth. So their premier league unbeaten run is over and it break by Bournemouth.
In my opinion Everton is biggest disappointment of this weekend as they completely fail produce any action against team lime Bournemouth most of punters fail with this and lost big amounts even many have over for this match which was also very biggest lost  
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2016, 10:16:01 PM

Made some easy money with Liverpool, Man Utd, Man City, Tottenham all winning. It was a great day for people who bet on favorites. Very happy to see Arsenal beat a top team as I have a bet on them to finish top 4 which at the start of the season I was a little worried but it looks as though they have hit top form now and I just hope they can continue this winning form. Both my bets at the start of the season are looking good each week as I have Man City to win the Premier League and Arsenal to finish top 4 both look good at the moment but as we all know things can change a lot in this league.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
Arcteryx

Activity: 728

EtherSphere - Social Games

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 12:28:10 AM

Made some easy money with Liverpool, Man Utd, Man City, Tottenham all winning. It was a great day for people who bet on favorites. Very happy to see Arsenal beat a top team as I have a bet on them to finish top 4 which at the start of the season I was a little worried but it looks as though they have hit top form now and I just hope they can continue this winning form. Both my bets at the start of the season are looking good each week as I have Man City to win the Premier League and Arsenal to finish top 4 both look good at the moment but as we all know things can change a lot in this league.
Seems like a perfect day in the land of the Premier league.
I lost because I thought I was so smart and put Lec. city to not be able to score a goal and for Tottenham's first half to not have a goal. So this ruined my Liverpool first half win when that was an easy one to pick from a mile away and after seeing Manchester United score 3 goals I put them to win with over on goals for the rest of the match.
Well, I was bloody well wrong and lost all my funds that simple.

........EtherSphere........
.....ICO Starts on 5th August, 4:00 PM UTC.....
.......High ROI Social Ethereum Games
........BENEFITS WHITEPAPER ANN THREAD GITHUB REDDIT TWITTER........

░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████████▀░░░░░
░░░░░░░░▄█████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░▄██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░██████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░▀███████████████████▄░░░░
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████████████████▄░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▀░░░
░░░░░░░▄█████████████████▀▀░░░░░
░░░░░▄████████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░......................
erwin45hacked
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 12:56:57 AM

I lost because I thought I was so smart and put Lec. city to not be able to score a goal and for Tottenham's first half to not have a goal. So this ruined my Liverpool first half win when that was an easy one to pick from a mile away and after seeing Manchester United score 3 goals I put them to win with over on goals for the rest of the match.

Except for everton everything seems to be looking fine. The most crazy part is still manchester united that managed to score 4 goals in the first half which is quite crazy. I wasnt really expecting that to happen however there is no doubt that Im very happy with the result, it seems that there is a major changes there
Compa
Legendary

Activity: 1006

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 01:40:12 AM

the performance liverpool is very good the result 5-1
today, my pick WHU vs Southampton bet on over 1.5 goals.

▄▄██████████████▄▄
             ▄███████████████████████▄
           █████████████████████████████
         ███▀▀█████▀▀ ██  ██  ▀▀██████████
        ██▀ ▄  ▀      ██  ██      ▀█████████
       █▀ ▄██▀        ██  ██        █████████
      ▀ ▄███▌      ███████████▄▄  ▄███████████
      ▄████▌        ▀██████████████████████████
    ▄██████     ██▄   ▀███████████████████████████▀
  ▄████████    █████▄▄  ▀███████████████████████▀
▄██████████    ████████▄  ▀███████████████████▀
    ███████    ██████████▄   ▀██████████████▀ ▄█
    ███████    ████████████▄▄  ▀██████████▀ ▄███
    ███████▌    ██████████████▄  ▀██████▀ ▄████
     ███████      ██████████████▄  ▀██▀ ▄██████
      ███████▄      ▀██████████▀      ████████
       ████████       ██  ██        █████████
        █████████▄    ██  ██     ▄██████████
          ██████████▄▄██▄▄██▄▄▄███████████
            ████████████████████████████
              ▀██████████████████████▀
                  ▀▀████████████▀▀

LocalCoinSwap
   World's Most Inclusive 
         Cryptocurrency Marketplace
[]
██████████████
█████████████████
██░░░░░████████████
██░░░░░██████████████
█████████████████████
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
█████████████████████
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
█████████████████████
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
TELEGRAM
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
REDDIT
INSTAGRAM
MEDIUM
LINKED IN
STEEMIT
23dzmaz

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 01:47:39 AM

Great win on yesterday matches. All favourite teams are win, Man United, Man City, Liverpool and Tottenham hotspur. I got a big odds on Tottenham ML, in the other hand Arsenal also win versus Chelsea. Props to them.
grandFX
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 02:17:36 AM

I'm enough lucky in this match

But, I lost in MU vs Leicester because I have my bet to win Leicester.  Angry

I'm not sure to bet on MU this time.
So.... I will place my bet on Leicester City.

erwin45hacked
Legendary

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 02:26:30 AM

Quite unexpected of manchester united to win really, I was quite surprised to see they scored 4 goals in the first half. Mourinho indeed have made great changes to the squad with no rooney included. You should be showing the amount that you have won, those multibet should be giving you quite amount there
Arcteryx

Activity: 728

EtherSphere - Social Games

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 03:23:03 AM

Except for everton everything seems to be looking fine. The most crazy part is still manchester united that managed to score 4 goals in the first half which is quite crazy. I wasnt really expecting that to happen however there is no doubt that Im very happy with the result, it seems that there is a major changes there
You know why that was don't you? Huh Cause they were doing some clearing out of the old too make room for the new.
In other words they finally did away with Rooney as he is well, old. So this change up sparked some needed new energy into the team and got those 4 goals in the first. If I knew that change was going to happen I would of put 1st half win and probably more than 5 goals for the match, as they were due for a big win like this instead of Rooney keeping it close in the end with his old standards of winning.
That just doesn't fly nowadays with the new way clubs are operating.
Time to change with the times Man U.

........EtherSphere........
.....ICO Starts on 5th August, 4:00 PM UTC.....
.......High ROI Social Ethereum Games
........BENEFITS WHITEPAPER ANN THREAD GITHUB REDDIT TWITTER........

░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████████▀░░░░░
░░░░░░░░▄█████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░▄██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░██████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░▀███████████████████▄░░░░
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████████████████▄░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▀░░░
░░░░░░░▄█████████████████▀▀░░░░░
░░░░░▄████████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░......................
Mediator
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 03:23:42 AM

Great win on yesterday matches. All favourite teams are win, Man United, Man City, Liverpool and Tottenham hotspur. I got a big odds on Tottenham ML, in the other hand Arsenal also win versus Chelsea. Props to them.

Some people are stuck in the match Arsenal vs Chelsea because it is not easy to predict this match
For another match is not too difficult as you say all the favorite team  win
crytoboost

Activity: 714

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 05:19:02 AM

West Ham vs Southampton it looking this would be draw because it has pretty good chance there, even both teams are not playing at the moment, but I think over 2.5 goals @1.87 will good option and it has good chance there to be happen.
erwin45hacked
Legendary

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 05:21:19 AM

You know why that was don't you? Huh Cause they were doing some clearing out of the old too make room for the new.
In other words they finally did away with Rooney as he is well, old. So this change up sparked some needed new energy into the team and got those 4 goals in the first. If I knew that change was going to happen I would of put 1st half win and probably more than 5 goals for the match, as they were due for a big win like this instead of Rooney keeping it close in the end with his old standards of winning.
That just doesn't fly nowadays with the new way clubs are operating.
Time to change with the times Man U.

It is too soon to jump into such conclusion. They could always be lucky with it, not that I hate them but Im a true fans of them. Im supporting them on hard time as well and critized them whenever I see them make mistake even when they win which is why Im quite surprised to see this happen, cant wait for their next match
23dzmaz

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 05:39:53 AM

Damn dude, that odds on correct score is really delicious. Congrats for your win man, it's really rare to meet people that win a bet on correct score, High risk high odds.
Pages: « 1 ... 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 [712] 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 ... 1805 »
  Print  

Jump to: