Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 10:28:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 [730] 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 ... 1805 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread (EPL)  (Read 1199139 times)
Wadii26

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 08:58:53 PM

I really want Arsenal to win a title again because they have not won it in a very long time and they were pretty close last year and the year before that.
They just need to be a bit more consisted and they will have a good chance.

It is about time that they win something again. It has been a while since they last won the league and Im expecting them to win. Although I dont really support the team, it will be great to see them lift the trophy once again and could be a great moment for arsene wenger to retire in style just like ferguson

Arsenal are doing well now, but I don't think they will win because other teams like Manchester United, Manchester City, and Chelsea are stronger now, do you watched how much money these teams spend?
best players and coaches are active in the premier league this season, and it is very hard for Arsenal to compete them, at least in my opinion.
arsenal are doing good because they have a stable squad and not that many changes that happenex unlike what it is happening for MU and Chelsea also they have been lucky last match as they won the game in the last minute with a hand goal.
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 11:52:23 PM

The final score : Tottenham 2- 0 Manchester City , so it is the first loss for Man City , depending on the match events , Tottenham deserve to win , I expected this result because Tottenham have big motivation to be the runner up , now the rank is : Man City 18 points , Tottenham 17 , Liverpool 16 , and if Arsenal win , they will be 16 as well , now the EPL is more competitive .
Wow! Well that was not expected at all with the hot spurs going in with such odds stacked against them. Manchester City not scoring one goal is also a surprise. They were the Lecesiter City of this season. Embarrassed
i wonder how much bookmakers got profit from this unexpected match.

everybody bet for manchester city money line they lost it, everybody bet for both teams to score and they lost it too. people around me got bloody cry now because of this awful match , they think it is like fixed.

It must have been alot, as far as I can see it seems that alot of people are going with manchester city or atleast both team to score however the match result was very unexpected therefore everyone must have been losing alot. One thing for sure this kind of thing doesnt come twice in betting most likely
a really crazy weekend , manchester united get draw manchester city lost , in other league real madrid draw barcelona lost , and bayern munich draw borussia dortmund lost , bookmakers seems like enjoy their time in hawaii now.

while gamblers suffering in the corner of room and absent from work.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
cazkooo
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 11:55:44 PM

I really want Arsenal to win a title again because they have not won it in a very long time and they were pretty close last year and the year before that.
They just need to be a bit more consisted and they will have a good chance.

It is about time that they win something again. It has been a while since they last won the league and Im expecting them to win. Although I dont really support the team, it will be great to see them lift the trophy once again and could be a great moment for arsene wenger to retire in style just like ferguson

Arsenal are doing well now, but I don't think they will win because other teams like Manchester United, Manchester City, and Chelsea are stronger now, do you watched how much money these teams spend?
best players and coaches are active in the premier league this season, and it is very hard for Arsenal to compete them, at least in my opinion.

With some luck they could do it, premier league is not everything about skill and some luck is indeed needed for the game. Like their previous game they were lucky to score the last minute goal although some speculation said that it was a hand ball however it doesnt matter anymore because they win
tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3962
Merit: 1419

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 12:16:43 AM

Francesco Guidolin has been given the sack at Swansea and is replaced by Bob Bradley.  I had to look Bradley up online as I had no idea who he is.  I was kinda hoping that Ryan Giggs would manage Swansea.  He might show everyone that he could do a decent job in managing Man United in the future.

Ryan giggs doesnt need to coach other club. The dynasty of manchester united belongs to him, sooner or later he will coach the team, it is just a matter of time before he become the cach. I dont think it is wise for him to go the other club and coach them, it is just silly as he is like a mascot for manchester united as well

But he's already out of Man United as far as I know and is working in a TV network as a pundit.  So why not go into management for another club who's struggling and practice his theories and try to perfect his methods.  And then help them get back in form so they can try to finish in the top 10.

It would surely be better for him to be in management than be a pundit.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
kodes88

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 02:45:53 AM

The international break must be the great chance for Liverpool to give a rest and recovery    Adam    Lallana from injury.
   Liverpool will face a big clash after the international break. Liverpool vs Manchester united at anfield is the biggest derby in england.
Liverpool have 2 weeks to give Lallana a treatment.
raaajlucky

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 03:50:34 AM

The international break must be the great chance for Liverpool to give a rest and recovery    Adam    Lallana from injury.
   Liverpool will face a big clash after the international break. Liverpool vs Manchester united at anfield is the biggest derby in england.
In this match Liverpool is the fav team, they won continues 5 games in a row, and they are in 4th position in the list. And Man United is also strong team but compare to previous games Liverpool is the best in this match. I will go with live betting and Final result I will go with Liverpool.
siti25

Activity: 574
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 05:44:41 AM

In this match Liverpool is the fav team, they won continues 5 games in a row, and they are in 4th position in the list. And Man United is also strong team but compare to previous games Liverpool is the best in this match. I will go with live betting and Final result I will go with Liverpool.

Yes liverpool is favourite to win this big match. Liverpool have a good run and Manchester united is in bad run.
After 1-1 against stoke, i think the squad is in bad mood. And now they will face liverpool who get 4 win a row in premier league.
I choose Liverpool to win.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
       ▄▄███████▀▀███████▄▄
     ▄██████▀▀      ▀▀██████▄
   ▄████▀▀              ▀▀████▄
  ████        ▄▄███▄▄       ████
 ▐████      ▄█████████▄     ████▌
 █████     ████▀   ▀▀█▀     █████
 █████    ▐███              █████
 █████    ▐███▄      ▄      █████
 █████     ▀████▄▄▄████     █████
 ▐████       ▀███████▀      ████▌
  ▀███▄▄        ▀▀▀       ▄▄███▀
    ▀█████▄▄          ▄▄█████▀
      ▀███████▄▄  ▄▄███████▀
         ▀▀████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀▀▀▀

████
                       ▄▀██
                     ▄█▀   ▄▄▄▄▄
                   ▄█▀    ███████
                 ▄█▀      ███████
               ▄█▀        ███████
     ▀█▄▄    ▄█▀  ▄█████▄ ███████
        ▀▀█▄█▀    ███████ ███████
  ▄█████▄         ███████ ███████
  ███████ ▄█████▄ ███████ ███████
  ███████ ███████ ███████ ███████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀█████████████████████████████████▀
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 05:49:59 AM

i will bet with you mate i think your assessment is correct liverpool will still dominate this and continue the wins. good luck and thank you for helping me to decide about this game.
erwin45hacked
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 06:12:58 AM

Yes liverpool is favourite to win this big match. Liverpool have a good run and Manchester united is in bad run.
After 1-1 against stoke, i think the squad is in bad mood. And now they will face liverpool who get 4 win a row in premier league.
I choose Liverpool to win.

According to these statistic, eveyone will be choosing liverpool to win and there is no doubt about it however there is still some hope left for manchester united. It could be a draw for this match. It doesnt really seem like it however there is quite some hope that liverpool wont be able to beat manchester united
btcking101

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 06:14:21 AM

Yes Liverpool are favorites as a match winner in this match and i soccer i believe that form and momentum is really important and that is with Liverpool right now,as mentioned they are in a winning roll and won 5 continuous matches and it will be hard to stop them even for Manchester United.
23dzmaz

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 06:47:46 AM

Actually not only liverpool that give a good chance, because other big teams like Man City and Arsenal also have many injured players like De Bruyne and many arsenal key players too.
arseaboy

Activity: 644

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 07:35:02 AM

Actually not only liverpool that give a good chance, because other big teams like Man City and Arsenal also have many injured players like De Bruyne and many arsenal key players too.
thats an advantage for liverpool and if they really aiming the wins they can deal with that liverpool gonna
win this against man city placing my bet good luck guys.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
mostkey

Activity: 742
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 07:42:55 AM

Yes Kevin De Bruyne and Adam Lallana have a good start this season. But sadly they get an injury.
We all see how important is De bruyne in Manchester city this year when Manchester city lost at  London from tottenham Hotspurs.
Adam Lallana make 3 goals and 3 assist this season. The most important player in liverpool I think.
This International break is a good chance for Manchester city and Liverpool.
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 09:55:00 AM

Yes Kevin De Bruyne and Adam Lallana have a good start this season. But sadly they get an injury.
We all see how important is De bruyne in Manchester city this year when Manchester city lost at  London from tottenham Hotspurs.
Adam Lallana make 3 goals and 3 assist this season. The most important player in liverpool I think.
This International break is a good chance for Manchester city and Liverpool.

after this international break we will see if some players would be fine and i hope they would be cuz i want to see more good matches but evidently that in some team if key players are out team wont play well
we saw all that

i hope to see battle for title whole season like its now

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

fulgdenea

Activity: 700

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 10:21:50 AM

Liverpool is truly amazing side when it have clash against strong teams, so I am quite sure Liverpool will deliver wonderful result because it is more strong side than Manchester United, Manchester United still trying to find the way to perform constant and on other side Liverpool has very good momentum.
DIA7

Activity: 1442
Merit: 602

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 11:23:11 AM

Liverpool is truly amazing side when it have clash against strong teams, so I am quite sure Liverpool will deliver wonderful result because it is more strong side than Manchester United, Manchester United still trying to find the way to perform constant and on other side Liverpool has very good momentum.
i think that Liverpool still not have that constant performance as they are losing many points against mid table teams and if they didn't lose those points they will be in first place and manchester united still not performing well in all games and the next games will decide their place in the league as they will be facing stronger teams
haetinglol

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 11:29:07 AM

i think that Liverpool still not have that constant performance as they are losing many points against mid table teams and if they didn't lose those points they will be in first place and manchester united still not performing well in all games and the next games will decide their place in the league as they will be facing stronger teams

It's just once, against burnley. They may lost 2-0, but it's an unfair win from burnley when they played a stupid park the bus. Liverpool made 84% ball possession in that match. But unfortunately cant scored a goal. So that's just a little accident.  After that match, Liverpool played awesom. Draw 1 and 5 win in a row in all competition showed that they are ready for this season.
dollarbill$44

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 01:09:23 PM

I read today that Gerrard might join Liverpool in winter transfer window :O
Imagine if they win league with him... eventually
cazkooo
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 03:06:24 PM

It is silly for gerrard to rejoin them. He wont get any space on the squad, why would he want to go back to his old club when he was ditched by them couple years ago. I know that he is loyal to his club but this is just silly when he is now quite a top player in MLS , if he is back then it is a silly decision
safari88
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 05:38:45 PM

It is silly for gerrard to rejoin them. He wont get any space on the squad, why would he want to go back to his old club when he was ditched by them couple years ago. I know that he is loyal to his club but this is just silly when he is now quite a top player in MLS , if he is back then it is a silly decision

you are right, this is silly, after 28 years Gerrard playing for Liverpool and now the top player MLS, then he back to liverpool.
I think no one could have expected Gerrard back to Liverpool. other than that he just wants to become a legend. because He was too old. I think he will retire at the LA galaxy, just like what do beckham.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Pages: « 1 ... 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 [730] 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 ... 1805 »
  Print  

Jump to: