Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 09:03:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 [732] 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 ... 1805 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread (EPL)  (Read 1199139 times)
cicciobtc
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 08:21:31 PM

Who win Premier League? (updated)

Manchester City @1.9
Liverpool @5.5
Arsenal @7.5
Tottenham @9.5
Manchester Utd @15.0
Chelsea @19.0
Everton @151.0
Leicester @201.0

Excellent quote for Manchester United at 15 and Chelsea at 19, which I think will be the two teams that can win the premier league as well as the most favored Manchester City

.FORTUNE.JACK.
      ▄▄███████▄▄
   ▄████▀▀ ▄ ██████▄
  ████ ▄▄███ ████████
 █████▌▐███▌ ▀▄ ▀█████
███████▄██▀▀▀▀▄████████
█████▀▄▄▄▄█████████████
████▄▄▄▄ █████████████
 ██████▌ ███▀████████
  ███████▄▀▄████████
   ▀█████▀▀███████▀
      ▀▀██████▀▀

█
...FortuneJack.com                                             
...THE BIGGEST BITCOIN GAMBLING SITE
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄██
█████████▀███████████▄
██████████▀   ▀██████████
█████████▀       ▀█████████
████████           ████████
████████▄   ▄ ▄   ▄████████
██████████▀   ▀██████████
 ▀██
█████████████████████▀
  ▀██
███████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
#JACKMATE
WIN 1 BTC
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀░░▀░░░░░▀░░▀███████
██████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐██████
██████░░░░██░░░██░░░░██████
█████▌░░░░▀▀░░░▀▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄░░▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄░░▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████

▀█████████████████████████▀
airezx20

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 08:24:55 PM

Manchester City @1.9
Liverpool @5.5
Arsenal @7.5
Tottenham @9.5
Manchester Utd @15.0
Chelsea @19.0
Everton @151.0
Leicester @201.0

Excellent quote for Manchester United at 15 and Chelsea at 19, which I think will be the two teams that can win the premier league as well as the most favored Manchester City

Manchester City's odd has gone less than even 2 now but this season i am actually backing Liverpool and choosing them at odds 5.50 will not be a bad choise.They are looking in great form right now.And about Manchested United and Chelsea,the odds are pretty how looking at their teams,but still i am not too sure about them.
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 10:30:15 PM

Manchester United is not that team anymore, of what we have impression. Liverpool is looking much more good and stable by all aspects a well balanced side. I don't see some positive indicates or hope for Manchester United the way it has been in previous matches. It has lost credibility so poor performance. Actually almost all big teams have created an atmosphere of fear by their performance.
reasonable when Manchester United's game performance is not so noticeable. Mourinho still takes the time to get the right strategy for his team. while Liverpool had formed his game since last season when Klopp handles them. obviously different visions of these two teams play. Mou with style to survive and counter attack her while pressing Klopp to your playing style.
DIA7

Activity: 1442
Merit: 602

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 10:54:07 PM

Manchester City @1.9
Liverpool @5.5
Arsenal @7.5
Tottenham @9.5
Manchester Utd @15.0
Chelsea @19.0
Everton @151.0
Leicester @201.0

Manchester City's odd has gone less than even 2 now but this season i am actually backing Liverpool and choosing them at odds 5.50 will not be a bad choise.They are looking in great form right now.And about Manchested United and Chelsea,the odds are pretty how looking at their teams,but still i am not too sure about them.
in my opinion it will be hard to see Tottenham or Arsenal win the league as they don't have the long breath for the run and they will be more l8ikely in the top 4 but not in first position also Chelsea wiĺl be impossuble for them to win the league and i think their main quest is to qualify in championsleague that leaves City for the title and either Liverpool or Manchester United can have some luck and have a streak of wins wiĺl help them battle for the title
kodes88

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 12:26:25 AM

Manchester has good players at the moment but they are not really a team yet and I think that they need this season to build that up.
I am sure that they are going to be a much better team next season.

With one of the best manager in the world,    and with       the most expensive    player in history,     even with the most expensive    team in history,  there is no    reason for manchester united to waste    this season and waiting for a rise in next season. They should build that    up this season. They have a    good history,     one of    the most success club in the world.
Mediator
Legendary

Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 02:41:30 AM

Manchester City @1.9
Liverpool @5.5
Arsenal @7.5
Tottenham @9.5
Manchester Utd @15.0
Chelsea @19.0
Everton @151.0
Leicester @201.0

in my opinion it will be hard to see Tottenham or Arsenal win the league as they don't have the long breath for the run and they will be more l8ikely in the top 4 but not in first position also Chelsea wiĺl be impossuble for them to win the league and i think their main quest is to qualify in championsleague that leaves City for the title and either Liverpool or Manchester United can have some luck and have a streak of wins wiĺl help them battle for the title

Well let us wait for surprises from Tottenham this team should be wary especially for competitors who want to win the league
Last season Tottenham is ranked 2nd this season I see they have the same potential champion or runner-up
Darmo Gandoel

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 04:34:20 AM

I hope Tottenham Hotspurs win VS West Bromwich Albion, and Manchester City lose or draw with Everton, and Tottenham Hotspurs as 1st. Arsenal and Liverpool also win,

The best football league in the world.
mostkey

Activity: 742
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 04:43:44 AM

I hope Tottenham Hotspurs win VS West Bromwich Albion, and Manchester City lose or draw with Everton, and Tottenham Hotspurs as 1st. Arsenal and Liverpool also win,

Yeah I think almost all football lovers in this planet want this to happen.  But I think will be better if West Brownwich Albion win against tottenham Hotspurs, so all of premier league club has beaten. As we know Spurs has never lost in 7 games this season. Will be better in the league if they lost. But it will be so hard for WBA to beat them.
cazkooo
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 05:43:46 AM

Yeah I think almost all football lovers in this planet want this to happen.  But I think will be better if West Brownwich Albion win against tottenham Hotspurs, so all of premier league club has beaten. As we know Spurs has never lost in 7 games this season. Will be better in the league if they lost. But it will be so hard for WBA to beat them.

If the other team has some hard time in winning against tottenham then what do you expect from WBA? Clearly they are less favourites compared to tottenham and overall their statistic is less favorable as well. I clearly dont expect anything significant from them, if they could get a draw than that is the best for them
hakanbalta577

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 06:00:12 AM

Manchester City @1.9
Liverpool @5.5
Arsenal @7.5
Tottenham @9.5
Manchester Utd @15.0
Chelsea @19.0
Everton @151.0
Leicester @201.0

Yeah the odds on Manchester Utd is really high but they dont seems to be winning that time at thats the reason they have that higher odds and same with chelea as well,two of the most strong teams,but not looking strong this season and i dont think they are looking good to win this time.
Manchester City looking clear favorites and i believe Liverpool has a good chance as well to win it this time.
oHnK

Activity: 1414
Merit: 574

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 06:07:40 AM

Manchester City @1.9
Liverpool @5.5
Arsenal @7.5
Tottenham @9.5
Manchester Utd @15.0
Chelsea @19.0
Everton @151.0
Leicester @201.0

Yeah the odds on Manchester Utd is really high but they dont seems to be winning that time at thats the reason they have that higher odds and same with chelea as well,two of the most strong teams,but not looking strong this season and i dont think they are looking good to win this time.
Manchester City looking clear favorites and i believe Liverpool has a good chance as well to win it this time.

The odds for liverpool to win is quite good at 5.5 . It seems that this could be a nice timing to actually bet for liverpool. They are on uptrack right now and probably going to win the league if they could keep that up and high chance tht they are going to do that
Darmo Gandoel

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 07:02:22 AM

I more like If Tottenham, Liverpool and Arsenal win but Manchester City lose, the football lovers in the world is very like. I dislike West Brownwich Albion when win because this team is not creative
tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3962
Merit: 1419

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 07:51:09 AM

Manchester City @1.9
Liverpool @5.5
Arsenal @7.5
Tottenham @9.5
Manchester Utd @15.0
Chelsea @19.0
Everton @151.0
Leicester @201.0

The odds for liverpool to win is quite good at 5.5 . It seems that this could be a nice timing to actually bet for liverpool. They are on uptrack right now and probably going to win the league if they could keep that up and high chance tht they are going to do that

It may look good but don't forget that it's only been a couple of months.  Klopp is known to have a very intense style of football and I can only imagine what he puts his players through in their training sessions.  I wouldn't be surprised if Liverpool will have injured some of its key players by January, slowing down their momentum.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
haetinglol

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 09:35:06 AM

If the other team has some hard time in winning against tottenham then what do you expect from WBA? Clearly they are less favourites compared to tottenham and overall their statistic is less favorable as well. I clearly dont expect anything significant from them, if they could get a draw than that is the best for them

Yeah, Wba win will be a Surprise.  But when so many big teams is so hard to win against Tottenham Hotspura, how can you  expect wba to win? Wba is so poor this season,  maybe just like last season. And in Spurs side, they are better than last season.  Day after day, they became a big team in Premier league. 
tokeweed
Legendary

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 09:46:32 AM

It looks like Man United is interested in acquiring Gareth Bale from Real Madrid.  Mourinho and United vice chairman Ed Woodward went to Spain to meet up with Bale's agent.  I think if a deal is made then Bale could be with United as early as the January transfer window.

There's news that Bale is beginning to feel unhappy at Real as it is said that he feels that he can't get out or Ronaldo's shadow.  

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 3234

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2016, 10:19:55 AM

After 7th matchs, Liverpool maybe better than Manchester United, but with the Mourinho experiences I sure in this match Manchester United will win. Manchester United always have more motivation to win with Liverpool.

People have very high expectation from Mourinho but the reality of ground is very bitter, Manchester United have very expensive players but they are not playing like a unit, I am very confident Liverpool will win its natural style when it go against big teams, into this encounter it is will play at infield and it will beat Manchester United.

Do not forget that Manchester United have Jose Mourinho as a manager. Sometimes he takes very little to make an unbeatable team. Anyway, Liverpool is now favourite in this game

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Rinsend

Activity: 784
Merit: 262

AZBI NETWORK - Multichain system

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 10:35:07 AM

After 7th matchs, Liverpool maybe better than Manchester United, but with the Mourinho experiences I sure in this match Manchester United will win. Manchester United always have more motivation to win with Liverpool.

People have very high expectation from Mourinho but the reality of ground is very bitter, Manchester United have very expensive players but they are not playing like a unit, I am very confident Liverpool will win its natural style when it go against big teams, into this encounter it is will play at infield and it will beat Manchester United.

Do not forget that Manchester United have Jose Mourinho as a manager. Sometimes he takes very little to make an unbeatable team. Anyway, Liverpool is now favourite in this game

And don't forget that Liverpool have Jurgen Klopp as a manager. The normal one who makes Jose Mourinho get Sacked  as Chelsea manager last season After Jurgen Klopp beat him at Stamford Bridge last season. A manager who make some star like Gotze, Reus, Hummels, Lewandowski, etc. A manager who make Borussia Dortmund being a big and strong club.

▰ AZBI ▰     White Paper
              LinkedIn Twitter Telegram
poplolnman
Legendary

Merit: 1008

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 11:02:45 AM

It looks like Man United is interested in acquiring Gareth Bale from Real Madrid.  Mourinho and United vice chairman Ed Woodward went to Spain to meet up with Bale's agent.  I think if a deal is made then Bale could be with United as early as the January transfer window.

There's news that Bale is beginning to feel unhappy at Real as it is said that he feels that he can't get out or Ronaldo's shadow.  
afaik that was an old news , few months ago before the summer window transfer opened, mourinho and united interested to sign bale but they can't do much , as bale very happy at real madrid. and the rumour about he is tired can't get out from ronaldo's shadow that's totally just a rumour. united wouldn't spend another big money for a mega transfer like bale .

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
Aqualung89

Activity: 1666
Merit: 529

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 11:34:24 AM

I think this season is going well Tottenham have an important role in the championship if they can win the league probably continue to play this way. Leicester will face this match ended in a draw with former Chelsea can probably think.

tokeweed
Legendary

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 11:54:08 AM

afaik that was an old news , few months ago before the summer window transfer opened, mourinho and united interested to sign bale but they can't do much , as bale very happy at real madrid. and the rumour about he is tired can't get out from ronaldo's shadow that's totally just a rumour. united wouldn't spend another big money for a mega transfer like bale .

I know and I'm aware of that.  But this is a new development as the old news was quickly dumped as it was considered impossible.  Well that was then, and now with Ed Woodward going himself to talk to Bale's agent then that shows that they could be serious about signing him.  It is also said that Adidas approves and supports the transfer move.

I wonder what kind of back deals are going on behind the scenes but it could only mean one thing.  Jersey sales.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Pages: « 1 ... 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 [732] 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 ... 1805 »
  Print  

Jump to: