Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 10:41:15 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 [733] 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 ... 1805 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread (EPL)  (Read 1199149 times)
ronaldo40
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 12:20:09 PM

I think this season is going well Tottenham have an important role in the championship if they can win the league probably continue to play this way. Leicester will face this match ended in a draw with former Chelsea can probably think.

Tottenham is currently the only unbeaten team, yeah Tottenham is that I had not expected so far will compete in the Premier League title race. because before I predict manchester united city and man united who has great potential to become Champion. but it is very bad that manchester united really short of expectations. they experienced some bad results.

Qaoven

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 12:25:28 PM

It looks like Man United is interested in acquiring Gareth Bale from Real Madrid.  Mourinho and United vice chairman Ed Woodward went to Spain to meet up with Bale's agent.  I think if a deal is made then Bale could be with United as early as the January transfer window.

There's news that Bale is beginning to feel unhappy at Real as it is said that he feels that he can't get out or Ronaldo's shadow. 
Ronaldo is the man at Real Madrid and you have to accept that if you come at Real but I can still somewhat understand on why Bale wants to leave.
He also looked so much happier when he played at the Euros with Wales.
Falconer
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1128

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 01:13:12 PM

It looks like Man United is interested in acquiring Gareth Bale from Real Madrid.  Mourinho and United vice chairman Ed Woodward went to Spain to meet up with Bale's agent.  I think if a deal is made then Bale could be with United as early as the January transfer window.

There's news that Bale is beginning to feel unhappy at Real as it is said that he feels that he can't get out or Ronaldo's shadow.  
afaik that was an old news , few months ago before the summer window transfer opened, mourinho and united interested to sign bale but they can't do much , as bale very happy at real madrid. and the rumour about he is tired can't get out from ronaldo's shadow that's totally just a rumour. united wouldn't spend another big money for a mega transfer like bale .

I know and I'm aware of that.  But this is a new development as the old news was quickly dumped as it was considered impossible.  Well that was then, and now with Ed Woodward going himself to talk to Bale's agent then that shows that they could be serious about signing him.  It is also said that Adidas approves and supports the transfer move.

I wonder what kind of back deals are going on behind the scenes but it could only mean one thing.  Jersey sales.
And Man United now turns into a money wasting club, even tho they have many sponsorship deals to back up the transfer fee. I just wondering what Sir Alex would gain with that amount of money if he still be Man United coach today.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
DIA7

Activity: 1442
Merit: 602

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 09:20:06 PM

It looks like Man United is interested in acquiring Gareth Bale from Real Madrid.  Mourinho and United vice chairman Ed Woodward went to Spain to meet up with Bale's agent.  I think if a deal is made then Bale could be with United as early as the January transfer window.

afaik that was an old news , few months ago before the summer window transfer opened, mourinho and united interested to sign bale but they can't do much , as bale very happy at real madrid. and the rumour about he is tired can't get out from ronaldo's shadow that's totally just a rumour. united wouldn't spend another big money for a mega transfer like bale .

I know and I'm aware of that.  But this is a new development as the old news was quickly dumped as it was considered impossible.  Well that was then, and now with Ed Woodward going himself to talk to Bale's agent then that shows that they could be serious about signing him.  It is also said that Adidas approves and supports the transfer move.

I wonder what kind of back deals are going on behind the scenes but it could only mean one thing.  Jersey sales.
And Man United now turns into a money wasting club, even tho they have many sponsorship deals to back up the transfer fee. I just wondering what Sir Alex would gain with that amount of money if he still be Man United coach today.
and looks like that not only Manchester United going to spend in january as Manchesyer City also is going to pursuit Arturo Vidal and  Bonucci so i think that Pep is looking to win the premiere league  from the first time  as both players wouldnt eligible to play in Championsleague
hasiramasenju
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 05:17:22 AM

if this is true i'm pretty sure Bale price will not cheap and i think this is not an wise actions because Manchester United has several times buying expensive players but those players has failed and i don't know if Bale will suitable with other players because expensive players will not automatically will playing good too

erwin45hacked
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 05:33:17 AM

]and looks like that not only Manchester United going to spend in january as Manchesyer City also is going to pursuit Arturo Vidal and  Bonucci so i think that Pep is looking to win the premiere league  from the first time  as both players wouldnt eligible to play in Championsleague

It is very funny to see the team has quite a plan for the next transfer window despite that it is still 3 months away. It is just silly for united to spend more money for bale. Woodward is turning the club into business instead of a football club and in the end they are just going to sell shirts instead of winning trophy
Falconer
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1128

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 09:57:35 AM

if this is true i'm pretty sure Bale price will not cheap and i think this is not an wise actions because Manchester United has several times buying expensive players but those players has failed and i don't know if Bale will suitable with other players because expensive players will not automatically will playing good too

Bale was an Premier League player, so I dont think its hard for him to adapt well in Man United if he really moves to there. But as a Real Madrid fan, I hope he will stay in Santiago Bernabeu. And yes, since Bale is much better than Pogba, then his transfer fee will be doubled from what Real Madrid spent to bring him. Thats not a wise decision for Man United management and they should sell many players to cover Bale's transfer money.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
DIA7

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 02:21:52 PM

Bale was an Premier League player, so I dont think its hard for him to adapt well in Man United if he really moves to there. But as a Real Madrid fan, I hope he will stay in Santiago Bernabeu. And yes, since Bale is much better than Pogba, then his transfer fee will be doubled from what Real Madrid spent to bring him. Thats not a wise decision for Man United management and they should sell many players to cover Bale's transfer money.
it's true that Manchester united used to have atleast one big a Star winger but now things are changed and now they have semie dtars as wingers and thats what Mourinho is trying to change as he will try to bring another big name in the squad but i think it will be very unlikely to see Real Madrid sell him unless they have a better alternative also with Bale trying to get out of their but it looks like that only Isco is getting out this year and maybe benzema if didn't improve at the end of the season like he always do.
siti25

Activity: 574
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 02:32:53 PM

I think this season is going well Tottenham have an important role in the championship if they can win the league probably continue to play this way. Leicester will face this match ended in a draw with former Chelsea can probably think.

Yeah maybe tottenham Hotspurs have a big chance this season to win the league.  They are consistent this season, home and away.
But don't forget now there  is 2 other team also consistent.  Arsenal and Liverpool are really good this season.
This season will be a super league.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
       ▄▄███████▀▀███████▄▄
     ▄██████▀▀      ▀▀██████▄
   ▄████▀▀              ▀▀████▄
  ████        ▄▄███▄▄       ████
 ▐████      ▄█████████▄     ████▌
 █████     ████▀   ▀▀█▀     █████
 █████    ▐███              █████
 █████    ▐███▄      ▄      █████
 █████     ▀████▄▄▄████     █████
 ▐████       ▀███████▀      ████▌
  ▀███▄▄        ▀▀▀       ▄▄███▀
    ▀█████▄▄          ▄▄█████▀
      ▀███████▄▄  ▄▄███████▀
         ▀▀████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀▀▀▀

████
                       ▄▀██
                     ▄█▀   ▄▄▄▄▄
                   ▄█▀    ███████
                 ▄█▀      ███████
               ▄█▀        ███████
     ▀█▄▄    ▄█▀  ▄█████▄ ███████
        ▀▀█▄█▀    ███████ ███████
  ▄█████▄         ███████ ███████
  ███████ ▄█████▄ ███████ ███████
  ███████ ███████ ███████ ███████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀█████████████████████████████████▀
fulgdenea

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 02:38:38 PM

Yeah maybe tottenham Hotspurs have a big chance this season to win the league.  They are consistent this season, home and away.
But don't forget now there  is 2 other team also consistent.  Arsenal and Liverpool are really good this season.

Just calm down it's just beginning Tottenham is looking impressive but I don't think it could win this season the league, Manchester City is still strong side and after Liverpool is ready to give tough time to it's opponent, I hope Tottenham will make its place into top 3 teams this season.
cazkooo
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 02:52:11 PM

Just calm down it's just beginning Tottenham is looking impressive but I don't think it could win this season the league, Manchester City is still strong side and after Liverpool is ready to give tough time to it's opponent, I hope Tottenham will make its place into top 3 teams this season.

At their current potential they always have the chance to get into top 3 every season however the real question will be will they be able to finally win the league. Not that Im underestimating them however in fact I do want them to win the league, they has quite the potential to win it so they should have done it by now
dinda22
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 03:10:03 PM

I think it is too early to determine who will be the champion. you can see arsenal, they were the previous season always play well and have a consistent victory in mid-season, but when the end of the season, the game slowed down so it does not have a chance to be a champion. Tottenham as well as last season, they wasted a lot of chances to get a win consistent at the end of the season, so Leicester city came out as champions. and the Premier league is the league's most difficult to predict, anything can happen. unlike the Spanish and German league is very easy to predict.
cazkooo
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 03:15:40 PM

I think it is too early to determine who will be the champion. you can see arsenal, they were the previous season always play well and have a consistent victory in mid-season, but when the end of the season, the game slowed down so it does not have a chance to be a champion. Tottenham as well as last season, they wasted a lot of chances to get a win consistent at the end of the season, so Leicester city came out as champions. and the Premier league is the league's most difficult to predict, anything can happen. unlike the Spanish and German league is very easy to predict.

Arsenal is always unlucky every season. They did a very great start last season and ended up dissapointing as usual. Well in fact it was not their fault entirely however one thing for sure injury was the cause of their failure last season and inconsistent performance because of their tight schedule, unlucky things keep on repeating their history on arsenal every season
NewBet

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 05:16:00 PM

Too many possible winner in this years , I think we should put our thought just for a discussion and don't risk our money in outright bet. It's really not worth it because even Everton has a chance to win the title.
Hope Liverpool can finally get the premier league title that they never win it before. They done superbly good job against big teams, that's what made them different than other teams this season.
panjul07
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1357

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2016, 05:28:01 PM

Arsenal is always unlucky every season. They did a very great start last season and ended up dissapointing as usual. Well in fact it was not their fault entirely however one thing for sure injury was the cause of their failure last season and inconsistent performance because of their tight schedule, unlucky things keep on repeating their history on arsenal every season

Of course it was their own fault, injuries should not be the one to be blamed. A good team should prepare for the worst thing before the competition is started, they should have better squad in their bench to solve injuries problem. This is the only problem for them imho.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
.SHUFFLE.COM..███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
...Next Generation Crypto Casino...
mishra1994

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 05:58:49 PM

Too many possible winner in this years , I think we should put our thought just for a discussion and don't risk our money in outright bet. It's really not worth it because even Everton has a chance to win the title.
Hope Liverpool can finally get the premier league title that they never win it before. They done superbly good job against big teams, that's what made them different than other teams this season.
Right now according to odds Manchester City are the most favorites to win this tournament and the second favorites are liverpool but for me liverpool are the most favorites and my favorite team as well,so i am gonna put some small amount of outright winner on them.
MadeinCoin
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 12:29:54 AM

Of course it was their own fault, injuries should not be the one to be blamed. A good team should prepare for the worst thing before the competition is started, they should have better squad in their bench to solve injuries problem. This is the only problem for them imho.

Unfortunately Arsenal are not a team that likes to keep players they are more appropriate as an investment team with young players
Buying young players and make them into a big player then sell  Cheesy at least we saw it in the last few years.
but in the last year they made a few changes perhaps because the fans criticize the manager and management.
Bit1334271

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 12:55:49 AM

Unfortunately Arsenal are not a team that likes to keep players they are more appropriate as an investment team with young players
Buying young players and make them into a big player then sell  Cheesy at least we saw it in the last few years.
but in the last year they made a few changes perhaps because the fans criticize the manager and management.
Yes you are right now fans feel management doing only business and not doing good job as club which they expecting from them hope they will rethink about this policy and try to keep few players which can give them good result and few trophies because drought need to end with some big cup this year
DIA7

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 01:01:30 AM

Yes you are right now fans feel management doing only business and not doing good job as club which they expecting from them hope they will rethink about this policy and try to keep few players which can give them good result and few trophies because drought need to end with some big cup this year
yeah things will be clear in March but also we can have an idea on the top contendors for the championship on january as all the clubs will have player half of the matches and that will give us a general idea on the poteintial winner for now things still out of shape and there is still some big games didn't get played yet.
hasiramasenju
Legendary

Activity: 980

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 05:10:38 AM

for me i do like the current situations for EPL because with many teams have the same chance to be the winner that mean this league is more competitive than other league and every match will be so important for them however Liverpool has start this season with stable performance and looks like Klopp has do big change for these team but for me Tottenham and Manchester City is strong candidate to be the champion this season
Pages: « 1 ... 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 [733] 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 ... 1805 »
  Print  

Jump to: