Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 06:35:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 [734] 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 ... 1805 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread (EPL)  (Read 1199147 times)
Bit1334271

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 05:14:37 AM

Too many possible winner in this years , I think we should put our thought just for a discussion and don't risk our money in outright bet. It's really not worth it because even Everton has a chance to win the title.
Hope Liverpool can finally get the premier league title that they never win it before. They done superbly good job against big teams, that's what made them different than other teams this season.
for me i do like the current situations for EPL because with many teams have the same chance to be the winner that mean this league is more competitive than other league and every match will be so important for them however Liverpool has start this season with stable performance and looks like Klopp has do big change for these team but for me Tottenham and Manchester City is strong candidate to be the champion this season
I am also going with these teams but my top fours for this season are Tottenham, Manchester City Liverpool and Arsenal because Arsenal always give surprise at the end of season so they can do this again and Liverpool doing very good under Klop
shulio
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 05:24:06 AM

Too many possible winner in this years , I think we should put our thought just for a discussion and don't risk our money in outright bet. It's really not worth it because even Everton has a chance to win the title.
Hope Liverpool can finally get the premier league title that they never win it before. They done superbly good job against big teams, that's what made them different than other teams this season.
for me i do like the current situations for EPL because with many teams have the same chance to be the winner that mean this league is more competitive than other league and every match will be so important for them however Liverpool has start this season with stable performance and looks like Klopp has do big change for these team but for me Tottenham and Manchester City is strong candidate to be the champion this season
I am also going with these teams but my top fours for this season are Tottenham, Manchester City Liverpool and Arsenal because Arsenal always give surprise at the end of season so they can do this again and Liverpool doing very good under Klop

Dont forget that chelsea and manchester united havent out of the game yet. They might as well get into top 4 sooner than your expectation. The only thing for sure is that manchester city is definitely going to be in top four and there is no doubt about it. I even placed a small preseason bet for them to be in the top 4 this season for low odds
hasiramasenju
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 06:02:55 AM

Dont forget that chelsea and manchester united havent out of the game yet. They might as well get into top 4 sooner than your expectation. The only thing for sure is that manchester city is definitely going to be in top four and there is no doubt about it. I even placed a small preseason bet for them to be in the top 4 this season for low odds
Manchester United and Chelsea have same points on standings league currently and they are very possible to reach champion league zone but to be the winner of EPL is still pretty far for them but with the current squad that should not be a problem to reach top 4 in the end of season
erwin45hacked
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 06:32:03 AM

Manchester United and Chelsea have same points on standings league currently and they are very possible to reach champion league zone but to be the winner of EPL is still pretty far for them but with the current squad that should not be a problem to reach top 4 in the end of season

You mean the multi million squad of manchester united? Basically the team is quite nothing compared to the other team currently. With the squad like that! I expect them to be much better however they seem to let me down although Im quite a huge fan for them, I cant really tolerate their performance like this
siti25

Activity: 574
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 11:04:42 AM

You mean the multi million squad of manchester united? Basically the team is quite nothing compared to the other team currently. With the squad like that! I expect them to be much better however they seem to let me down although Im quite a huge fan for them, I cant really tolerate their performance like this

Yes With the expensive squad like Manchester United,  the performance like this season is so bad. They play like an average team.
They not show a performance like they shoujd. And with Mourinho as a manager, they should stand at the top of the league.
But they still have a time to build up their performance.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
       ▄▄███████▀▀███████▄▄
     ▄██████▀▀      ▀▀██████▄
   ▄████▀▀              ▀▀████▄
  ████        ▄▄███▄▄       ████
 ▐████      ▄█████████▄     ████▌
 █████     ████▀   ▀▀█▀     █████
 █████    ▐███              █████
 █████    ▐███▄      ▄      █████
 █████     ▀████▄▄▄████     █████
 ▐████       ▀███████▀      ████▌
  ▀███▄▄        ▀▀▀       ▄▄███▀
    ▀█████▄▄          ▄▄█████▀
      ▀███████▄▄  ▄▄███████▀
         ▀▀████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀▀▀▀

████
                       ▄▀██
                     ▄█▀   ▄▄▄▄▄
                   ▄█▀    ███████
                 ▄█▀      ███████
               ▄█▀        ███████
     ▀█▄▄    ▄█▀  ▄█████▄ ███████
        ▀▀█▄█▀    ███████ ███████
  ▄█████▄         ███████ ███████
  ███████ ▄█████▄ ███████ ███████
  ███████ ███████ ███████ ███████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀█████████████████████████████████▀
shadobitz

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 11:20:32 AM

Right now according to odds Manchester City are the most favorites to win this tournament and the second favorites are liverpool but for me liverpool are the most favorites and my favorite team as well,so i am gonna put some small amount of outright winner on them.

Liverpool is one of the best side after Manchester City both teams will be on top of points table, I think Manchester City is in more better position to win EPL this time and Liverpool is also wonderful streak there, I also have my bet on both teams but I wish Liverpool will do this.
Avirunes
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2016, 11:20:46 AM

Yes With the expensive squad like Manchester United,  the performance like this season is so bad. They play like an average team.
They not show a performance like they shoujd. And with Mourinho as a manager, they should stand at the top of the league.

Man U still got much time to become a hero in the end. With players like Zlatan and Pogba ,I think they still haven't showed the real game and somewhere I feel that luck will still turn for MAN U. I still got faith in this team.
DIA7

Activity: 1442
Merit: 602

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 11:29:53 AM

yeah they have many ups and downs and i think they need more time to get used to the coach and the new style they are playing on  since Sir Alex days with so many different players coming and going many things have changed and that's what they are missing is stability in the squad also they need to train moree on their finishing touches.
mostkey

Activity: 742
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 11:41:27 AM

Man U still got much time to become a hero in the end. With players like Zlatan and Pogba ,I think they still haven't showed the real game and somewhere I feel that luck will still turn for MAN U. I still got faith in this team.

Yeah the premier leagu just played 7 games and next week in Premier league, Manchester United will visut Anfield .
I think it will be a chance to prove the world that Manchester United still the candidates for the title. As we know 😧, Liverpool played so well this season,  especially in anfield, two games 9 goals and concended 2.
trafficolaa
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 11:46:59 AM

Yeah the premier leagu just played 7 games and next week in Premier league, Manchester United will visut Anfield .
I think it will be a chance to prove the world that Manchester United still the candidates for the title. As we know 😧, Liverpool played so well this season,  especially in anfield, two games 9 goals and concended 2.

Don't keep so much high expectation from Manchester United when it will have this clash against Liverpool, Liverpool has wonderful track record and looking much better side, so that I don't think Manchester United has any chance to beat Liverpool on their home ground into this encounter, Manchester United have to wait for another encounter to prove that.
airezx20

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 11:52:21 AM

Don't keep so much high expectation from Manchester United when it will have this clash against Liverpool, Liverpool has wonderful track record and looking much better side, so that I don't think Manchester United has any chance to beat Liverpool on their home ground into this encounter, Manchester United have to wait for another encounter to prove that.
Yes i agree and i am not expecting expecting much from Manchester United in this season where as expect much from Liverpool because they are looking really good this time,they are in great winning form winning consistently and specially in their home ground i also think Manchester United doesnt have any chance to beat them.
machinek20

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 12:23:05 PM

Yes i agree and i am not expecting expecting much from Manchester United in this season where as expect much from Liverpool because they are looking really good this time,they are in great winning form winning consistently and specially in their home ground i also think Manchester United doesnt have any chance to beat them.
It is so sad to watch manchester performances keeps on dropping eventhough they got a lot of good players, and the great coach like maurinho still can not lift their performance, i think for this match manchester wont be able to defeat liverpool, but i hope manchester can find their performance back
haetinglol

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 02:01:41 PM

I think it will be a chance to prove the world that Manchester United still the candidates for the title. As we know ߘ笠Liverpool played so well this season,  especially in anfield, two games 9 goals and concended 2.

It is so sad to watch manchester performances keeps on dropping eventhough they got a lot of good players, and the great coach like maurinho still can not lift their performance, i think for this match manchester wont be able to defeat liverpool, but i hope manchester can find their performance back

Yes Liverpool vs Manchester united is the biggest match in Premier league. And for the match next week,  Liverpool are in front to beat Manchester United. They have a good performance this season. Even when they lost from burnley, they played so well but unfortunately they can't score. And Manchester United performance is up and down this season.  They look awesome in the start  against small clubs, then looks shit against big clubs. Play in anfield will be so hard for Manchester United.  Last match in Europa league,  they lost 2-0.
erwin45hacked
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 04:59:43 PM

I think it will be a chance to prove the world that Manchester United still the candidates for the title. As we know ߘ笠Liverpool played so well this season,  especially in anfield, two games 9 goals and concended 2.

Yes Liverpool vs Manchester united is the biggest match in Premier league. And for the match next week,  Liverpool are in front to beat Manchester United. They have a good performance this season. Even when they lost from burnley, they played so well but unfortunately they can't score. And Manchester United performance is up and down this season.  They look awesome in the start  against small clubs, then looks shit against big clubs. Play in anfield will be so hard for Manchester United.  Last match in Europa league,  they lost 2-0.

Mourinho needs to prove himself to the fans , he needs to beat klopp. If he could do it then there is actually a glimmer of hope for the fans, we cant really afford another draw or lose at this point because we are way below the top 4 and if things are going to continue like this then high chance that he will be sacked
DIA7

Merit: 602

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 09:18:59 PM

Mourinho needs to prove himself to the fans , he needs to beat klopp. If he could do it then there is actually a glimmer of hope for the fans, we cant really afford another draw or lose at this point because we are way below the top 4 and if things are going to continue like this then high chance that he will be sacked
yeah it's true if manchester united do not qualify for championsleague  next year their will show Mourinho the door and manchester goes back to the same scenario where they bring another manager and waste more millions on players but if they want to have a improvement they should atleast give Mourinho another year no matter what the results because the will start going in cirlcles.
cazkooo
Legendary

Merit: 1013

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 11:55:11 PM

yeah it's true if manchester united do not qualify for championsleague  next year their will show Mourinho the door and manchester goes back to the same scenario where they bring another manager and waste more millions on players but if they want to have a improvement they should atleast give Mourinho another year no matter what the results because the will start going in cirlcles.

It doesnt have to wait until te end of the season to find out. Actually in some bookies in UK , mourinho is listed as one of the coach that will be sacked before the transfer window in january happened. It is quite likely to happen, at any point it will only be a matter of time if mourinho keep on losing the game
rizkyhiw
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 01:27:01 AM

It doesnt have to wait until te end of the season to find out. Actually in some bookies in UK , mourinho is listed as one of the coach that will be sacked before the transfer window in january happened. It is quite likely to happen, at any point it will only be a matter of time if mourinho keep on losing the game
it's a blunder to hire mourinho as manchester united manager , he has a high tempramental
and it's causing players not as harmonic as when managed by sir alex ferguson
van gaal is better and fit to manchester united , he just needed to be given more time
i bet mourinho will not survive at united for at least 2 years.
cazkooo
Legendary

Merit: 1013

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 01:48:36 AM

it's a blunder to hire mourinho as manchester united manager , he has a high tempramental
van gaal is better and fit to manchester united , he just needed to be given more time

Mourinho is much more skilled as a coach compared to van gaal and he was available for the job so it is quite easy decision to choose him as the replacement however we wont really know for sure how they will end the league. They still have the chance to get into top 4 however that is going to be hard
Rinsend

Activity: 784
Merit: 262

AZBI NETWORK - Multichain system

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 04:48:06 AM

Mourinho is much more skilled as a coach compared to van gaal and he was available for the job so it is quite easy decision to choose him as the replacement however we wont really know for sure how they will end the league. They still have the chance to get into top 4 however that is going to be hard

Yes Jose Mourinho is way better than Louis Van Gaal. Mourinho is younger than Van Gaal but he have more experience of success.
His trophy is more complete than van Gaal. But now in Manchester United,  he not show that he is special..
He need to take Manchester United at least to the big four.

▰ AZBI ▰     White Paper
              LinkedIn Twitter Telegram
poplolnman
Legendary

Merit: 1008

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 05:47:57 AM

It looks like Man United is interested in acquiring Gareth Bale from Real Madrid.  Mourinho and United vice chairman Ed Woodward went to Spain to meet up with Bale's agent.  I think if a deal is made then Bale could be with United as early as the January transfer window.

There's news that Bale is beginning to feel unhappy at Real as it is said that he feels that he can't get out or Ronaldo's shadow.  
afaik that was an old news , few months ago before the summer window transfer opened, mourinho and united interested to sign bale but they can't do much , as bale very happy at real madrid. and the rumour about he is tired can't get out from ronaldo's shadow that's totally just a rumour. united wouldn't spend another big money for a mega transfer like bale .

I know and I'm aware of that.  But this is a new development as the old news was quickly dumped as it was considered impossible.  Well that was then, and now with Ed Woodward going himself to talk to Bale's agent then that shows that they could be serious about signing him.  It is also said that Adidas approves and supports the transfer move.

I wonder what kind of back deals are going on behind the scenes but it could only mean one thing.  Jersey sales.
ah yeah i heard about rooney he may leaving next summer and manchester united looking for replacement , gareth bale will be the first target. idk if this transfer can be done , so far bale looks comfortable live at madrid and play so good beside ronaldo.

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
Pages: « 1 ... 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 [734] 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 ... 1805 »
  Print  

Jump to: