Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:49:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Paid Seeding - earn Bitcoin = Joystream  (Read 3161 times)
LiteCoinGuy (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1010

In Satoshi I Trust

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2015, 10:33:58 AM

it seems to be a pretty good idea though i really doubt that anyone will pay good amount of bitcoins just for seeding though its just my opinion

Yeah, I don't see how someone would pay someone else for a "rare" file.
Legally speaking, this wouldn't be file sharing anymore and it would give a better grip to copyright holders for law suits, assuming you share copyrighted content.

I think the reason this has not launched is legality of files being shared.  Sadly a lot of the top torrents are stolen/illegal/etc.   Yes there are some legit uses of it but illegal files kinda have a huge hold over it.

I don't see this launching I think they made it, but they must be having trouble at the legal part.  If they receive money from others sharing movies/games  that were not authorized they would be in trouble aswell most likely.

i dont think that because the Dev is just making software. what the users share is the problem of the users.

the software will be released in the next months.

Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nihilnegativum

Activity: 432
Merit: 251

––Δ͘҉̀░░

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2016, 12:33:21 AM

anyone know when (if?) this will be operaitonal?
sundriver

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 10:49:49 AM

ONE YEAR LATER

This service seems to be operational. At least, the website is running.
kinzey

Activity: 254
Merit: 100

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 01:57:25 AM

interesting... up up up! Smiley

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [     CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH      ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper     ||   BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD   ||     One Pager 
Telegram      Facebook      Twitter      [[     TOKEN SALE is LIVE     ]]      Medium      Youtube      Reddit
miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 07:29:53 AM

Still, I don't know how it works because in the heading he mentioned spare bandwidth share we get paid in Bitcoin, but after many discussions, I find it is just like BitTorrent then how can we get paid by sharing the Bandwidth simply.
koteknik

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:25:43 PM

Great SW! I dont see many people buying for torrents, but if there is demand for the VOD, this can also pick up!!!!
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: