Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 06:42:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I doubled my bitcoin in last 3 months. How do you make money(bitcoin) online?  (Read 4631 times)
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 10:16:29 PM

No risks, no gain; More risks, more gains.

That is true. But now tell me your cool scammy website  Cheesy

Try not to push the dude too hard otherwise he'll never release his secret.  Wink
investspot

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Love me love my Bitcoin.

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2015, 01:19:22 AM

NONONO! I took part in dozens of investment and p2p loan sites, if you put 10BTC to one site, most probably you would get your 10BTC scammed. The golden rule, do not put all your eggs in one basket, do not invest too big to get ignored.   Wink
So you created bitcointalk account just to tell us how awesome your skill of investing BTC are? You brag about your skills yet you are not willing to help people enough to tell them how to invest.
Saying that you have to split your money and never invest in 1 place majority of your coins is self explanatory but you could at least said which sites are fine/secure and give the best return of investment...

If he mentioned any sites or links, it would really be fishy.  I'd rather he teach me fishing than give me a fish.

By the way, 100% agreed this rule:

The golden rule, do not put all your eggs in one basket, do not invest too big to get ignored.

And another rule is fast in and fast out?  It's difficult to define the best time to quit when involving an investment site.

You are right. Many many many people become losers just because they miss the right time to quit for the reason they are to greedy.
WhatTheGox
Legendary

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 03:52:47 AM

There are a number of ways to make money online with or without a website. 
I doubled my bitcoin(10BTC into 20BTC) in the last 90 days by investing to some online investment programs and some p2p loans. 
No risks, no gain; More risks, more gains.  Forgive me, I won't expose and recommend the project which I doubled my bitcoin, as I know that it is very risky to invest in this kind of investment projects and need to do lots of research before investing my money.  This way maybe fit for me to make bitcoin, but not for everyone.

What way do you do it?

I just buy more when they price is cheap.  Investing takes skill knowing who to pick to invest into, also takes tme to research.  Doubling your money in 3 months might be running above EV, let us know how you do in the next 3 months.
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 04:05:50 AM

I see two scenarios here.
1. OP is a troll and all of us are feeding him by posting here
2. he won some in gambling / Ponzi or something like that and he is bragging here, and possibly crying a while after when he lost in the same way he earned.

Only Bitcoin
Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 08:25:41 AM

I see two scenarios here.
1. OP is a troll and all of us are feeding him by posting here
2. he won some in gambling / Ponzi or something like that and he is bragging here, and possibly crying a while after when he lost in the same way he earned.

3. Or he is a sneaky bastard and tries to scam a few naive of us. For instance by selling them a "tutorial" on how to make more BTC via loaning out or shady investing because as he would claim "nobody is giving out a money making machine for free".

This is the same like if a trader tells you he made a $100K and now is doing overpriced seminars to teach you how to make that amount of money.Because he is a nice guy and wants everyone to be as successful as he is. Roll Eyes
When you're a bit smart you realize that the $100k the trader made was only by doing seminars to noobs and all he teaches you can be found in books which you can buy for 20 bucks.
teddy5145

Activity: 714
Merit: 528

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 09:01:45 AM

The safest way possible to get Btc is probably through sig campaigns
If you are a little brave you could buy BTC when its low and sell it when its high Cheesy
Or maybe you're a mad man then you could try gambling, big risk with not much of a profit :p
yohanip

Activity: 118

A Programmer

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 09:07:49 AM

a signed message please? this kind of thread do ignite my curiosity..
Elwar
Legendary

Activity: 3598
Merit: 2386

Viva Ut Vivas

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2015, 09:09:06 AM

You can easily double small amounts or gain small amounts of money using large amounts. If you are willing to take risks.

But it is not as simple with larger values.

First seastead company actually selling sea homes: Ocean Builders https://ocean.builders  Of course we accept bitcoin.
gogxmagog
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1010

Ad maiora!

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 09:22:25 AM

Noob in his first post bragging that he has doubled his bitcoin holdings from BTC10 to BTC20? Give the necessary proof, else no one is going to believe you. There are tens of thousands of investment programs available in the Bitcoin sector. May be 1% or 2% of them are genuine, and will give you handsome returns. But the remaining programs will just take your money and vanish.

Agree with everything except one part
Handsome returns?
No
1 or 2% might be legit, but those 1 to 2% pay measly returns

I wanna see his www.N00byDoubler.xyz website too though
investspot

Activity: 182

Love me love my Bitcoin.

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2015, 10:15:12 AM

No risks, no gains; More risks, more gains.

Then you're fine with investing money in a Ponzi scheme? After all if you know that your investment is a Ponzi and you grab your money early enough before it collapse you can earn pretty big money.
I think gaining is not always about how much can your earn, but how safe you are. If I can't sleep because I am worried about losing my money then I'd rather earn less but instead I can sleep sound and safe...

As I said, if you know how to play by the risks and how to play it safely, you'll be fine. I'm fine investing my money in a Ponzi scheme, if I know I was near the first one who joined. Everyone knows how ponzis work, so if you just carefully time it, then you won't even have a big problem. Also, invest what you are fine to lose. In that way you can sleep soundly without even hesitating on what you have done.
I think you can also get scammed by a ponzi, even if you were one of the first ones to join. For example, if the ponzi just doesn't get enough new members, the owner may want to keep all initial investments and just default on all payments.

Or say, in the early phase of a ponzi, 20 people may put in like 0.1 BTC or other low amounts and if you put in, say, 1 BTC. They might just selectively scam people who put in the higher amounts to pay off the small investments while scamming the bigger investments.

Agreed.  Even he's skill enough to earn from ponzi programs, he may still have his 20BTC scammed.
xhoneyael

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

www.AntiBitcoinTalk.com

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2015, 10:40:43 AM

If you are a little brave you could buy BTC when its low and sell it when its high Cheesy
Or maybe you're a mad man then you could try gambling, big risk with not much of a profit :p
agreed the best way is to buy BTC when its low and sell when its high..
and also try not just btc do it also in some altcoin..

dreamspark

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 10:44:02 AM

agreed the best way is to buy BTC when its low and sell when its high..
and also try not just btc do it also in some altcoin..

And how is that crystal ball that tells you when its low and when its high?

Easy thing to say in hindsight, not so easy to implement in practice.
okae
Legendary

Activity: 1401
Merit: 1008

northern exposure

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2015, 10:59:26 AM

Cmon guys you are all so distrustful, yes? just dont ask and  give him all your money,  he will double it in few hours/days, why you dont beleive him?

/sarcasm off

I think his objetive is done, just attract your attention and his site will not be different from all those sites that can "double" your money...

good luck with that!

IMHO #1.b of suspects, Hal Finney is/was S.N.
BillyBobZorton
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 03:05:05 PM

The best way will always be dollar cost average, also know as buying BTC every month with a % of your salary can afford to lose, this way you keep stacking consistently, all other ways are very inconsistent and risky, you may win a lot buy lose a lot more as well.
afriezalie

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 03:14:04 PM

I can make my bitcoin double in 6 months without investing anywhere. Just use my bitcoin for altcoin trading ( more risk more gain ). Just give your money to him and pooooofff... it's gone.
talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 04:09:43 PM

There are a number of ways to make money online with or without a website. 
I doubled my bitcoin(10BTC into 20BTC) in the last 90 days by investing to some online investment programs and some p2p loans. 
No risks, no gain; More risks, more gains.  Forgive me, I won't expose and recommend the project which I doubled my bitcoin, as I know that it is very risky to invest in this kind of investment projects and need to do lots of research before investing my money.  This way maybe fit for me to make bitcoin, but not for everyone.

What way do you do it?

well, this was pretty disappointing. i thought you were going to talk about your story. the topic is so misleading!! because i don't care how much you (claim) to make i care about the how you do it.

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████████████████████████
tommorisonwebdesign

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 07:32:54 PM

OP is either scamming or trolling or possibly both. He won't tell us his scummy web site and there is no reason to believe he doubled his coins. I work for my bitcoins, like how anybody makes legitimate income. I'm seeing enough of these ponzi schemes.

Signatures? How about learning a skill... I don't care either way. Everybody has to make a living somehow.
dothebeats
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1353

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 06:24:35 PM

No risks, no gains; More risks, more gains.

Then you're fine with investing money in a Ponzi scheme? After all if you know that your investment is a Ponzi and you grab your money early enough before it collapse you can earn pretty big money.
I think gaining is not always about how much can your earn, but how safe you are. If I can't sleep because I am worried about losing my money then I'd rather earn less but instead I can sleep sound and safe...

As I said, if you know how to play by the risks and how to play it safely, you'll be fine. I'm fine investing my money in a Ponzi scheme, if I know I was near the first one who joined. Everyone knows how ponzis work, so if you just carefully time it, then you won't even have a big problem. Also, invest what you are fine to lose. In that way you can sleep soundly without even hesitating on what you have done.
I think you can also get scammed by a ponzi, even if you were one of the first ones to join. For example, if the ponzi just doesn't get enough new members, the owner may want to keep all initial investments and just default on all payments.

Or say, in the early phase of a ponzi, 20 people may put in like 0.1 BTC or other low amounts and if you put in, say, 1 BTC. They might just selectively scam people who put in the higher amounts to pay off the small investments while scamming the bigger investments.

Well generally, that's how ponzis work, so if you want to outsmart the system, you should play it smart. Never invest that kind of btc in a ponzi because they will, for sure, scam you. The risk is always there, but again it is for the user to decide whether he/she would play by the risks or leave his/her money as is.

98problems

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 07:08:37 PM

I am starting to think that those threads are just trying to manipulate newbies into gambling investing. Newbies come and read these thread and get motivated, they buy bitcoin, go gambling, lose, and the gambling operators profit.

Anyone expecting to make profit gambling is probably a bit silly.
if they are professional poker players for example they can make profit besides that i would invest to a bitcointalk account instead and be active on the forum

gripflierGO

Activity: 533
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 08:01:58 AM

Seriously you waited so long to get double your coin for 90 days, i have doubled in a day by gambling so if you believe in more risk more gains than you should give a try to gambling site, if you luck than you can make double your amount in less than a minute Wink

Very rightly said sir, he have waited too long to make it double, I prefer gambling too if I am looking to grow my bitcoins quickly, And I cannot afford to wait for 90 days to double my bitcoins.

I prefer gambling on sports and I gambled on the sports which I follow and only when I am sure that I would make some profit out of it, Gambling is too risky but as he said, "More Risks, More Returns"  Grin
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: