Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:43:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: investing in coinclockwork ?  (Read 672 times)
core_g10 (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 12:48:51 PM

hi. i am a medium holder in alt coins and i have been searching for a investment solution so i can earn interest on my coins when i am away or while they are being stored...
i found https://coinclockwork.com and it has stood out to me...very professional and i am keen on trying it out.
has anyone had experience with this site? can anyone vouch for it?
thank you.
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
markm
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1090

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2015, 12:59:41 PM

Seems a pretty normal ponzi site, such things are certainly not "investments" but some do think they are a legitimate "game for marketers" where the object of the game is to send enough new suckers into the sceme to enable you to get out without a loss and hopefully even at a profit.

If you do not have a big list of suckers who follow you into such schemes though, to in effect bail you out at their expense, you are kind of just gambling that he folks who do have flocks of suckers to bring in have not brought them all in by the time you join the ranks of suckers by putting something in yourself.

If you are lucky enough to get in soon enough, before they run out of suckers, it is possible you mgiht get some of your funds back, heck if you are a close relative of the core group of scammers setting up the scam you might even get in soon enough to turn a little bit of profit, which they hope will make you enthusastic about ponzi schemes and start setting up your own flock of suckers to come with you into the next one.

Because of course there always has to be a next one as these things cannot last. Also a lot of the suckers won't join next time around.

So its up to your marketing skills and lack of ethics: do you think you can rope in enough suckers with your marketing skills to keep you from making a loss?

-MarkM-

Browser-launched Crossfire client now online (select CrossCiv server for Galactic  Milieu)
Free website hosting with PHP, MySQL etc: http://hosting.knotwork.com/
core_g10 (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 01:03:55 PM

Seems a pretty normal ponzi site, such things are certainly not "investments" but some do think they are a legitimate "game for marketers" where the object of the game is to send enough new suckers into the sceme to enable you to get out without a loss and hopefully even at a profit.

If you do not have a big list of suckers who follow you into such schemes though, to in effect bail you out at their expense, you are kind of just gambling that he folks who do have flocks of suckers to bring in have not brought them all in by the time you join the ranks of suckers by putting something in yourself.

If you are lucky enough to get in soon enough, before they run out of suckers, it is possible you mgiht get some of your funds back, heck if you are a close relative of the core group of scammers setting up the scam you might even get in soon enough to turn a little bit of profit, which they hope will make you enthusastic about ponzi schemes and start setting up your own flock of suckers to come with you into the next one.

Because of course there always has to be a next one as these things cannot last. Also a lot of the suckers won't join next time around.

So its up to your marketing skills and lack of ethics: do you think you can rope in enough suckers with your marketing skills to keep you from making a loss?

-MarkM-

friendly user who link me to thread on bct show that site only launch 2/3 days ago and have big fan base..
you think that this is good to invest in?
markm
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1090

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2015, 03:12:24 PM

No. It is not an investment, it is a ponzi scheme, which is another way of saying it is an illegal scam.

-MarkM-

Browser-launched Crossfire client now online (select CrossCiv server for Galactic  Milieu)
Free website hosting with PHP, MySQL etc: http://hosting.knotwork.com/
Snail2
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 04:18:57 PM

Simple ponzi scheme indeed. You can find plenty of such stuff under Gambling>Investor based games board. It might be good for a few days or few hours, but eventually you going to lose all your funds there. If you want to give try, be very very careful, keep playing only with small amounts and cash out immediately as soon as you got some coins back (or more appropriately: if you got any coins back at all).
duuuuude

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 05:57:04 PM

There are ways to make money in crypto, but very few if any make there fortunes on ponzis'

j
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: