Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:15:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Usagi: Simple contract violation  (Read 5408 times)
Bitcoin Oz

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

Wat

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2012, 08:47:57 AM

I don't think the judge will be swayed by your argumentation along "You are a troll and stupid".  Roll Eyes

For what crime exactly  Tongue

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
greyhawk

Activity: 938
Merit: 1009

View Profile
October 08, 2012, 09:03:57 AM

I don't think the judge will be swayed by your argumentation along "You are a troll and stupid".  Roll Eyes

Issuing unregulated securitites of course. Laws don't simply disappear just because Bitcoin. A lot of people seem to think so. They are very very wrong about that.
repentance

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 08, 2012, 09:09:03 AM

Issuing unregulated securitites of course. Laws don't simply disappear just because Bitcoin. A lot of people seem to think so. They are very very wrong about that.

I was going to say crimes against intelligence.

All I can say is that this is Bitcoin. I don't believe it until I see six confirmations.
Bitcoin Oz

Wat

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2012, 09:10:27 AM

Pics or it didnt happen.

greyhawk

View Profile
October 08, 2012, 09:14:12 AM

If there were laws about that, we wouldn't have governments in the first place, but then we'd have no laws, so SNAKE YOU HAVE CREATED A TIME PARADOX!!! FISSION MAILED!
capn noe

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 08, 2012, 07:52:21 PM

No, this is inaccurate, I did not empty all my my recent threads. Several were left over including the thread keeping track of the money which I owe to people.

This is the problem though, isn't it? Instead of asking me what happened you just think you know. That is why you are stupid.

Wait, you are saying "Not all, just most" right?
Bitcoin Oz

Wat

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2012, 12:53:38 AM

The average person breaks 3 laws a day just going about their business.

GLBSE allowed people to setup micro businesses without needing to fill out mountains of paperwork and that's considered a crime  Roll Eyes

greyhawk

View Profile
October 09, 2012, 01:13:29 AM

Why do you break so many laws, noagendamarket? That's not very nice.
stochastic

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 09, 2012, 01:18:37 AM

Watch out Second Life, the statists are coming.

Introducing constraints to the economy only serves to limit what can be economical.
Bitcoin Oz

Wat

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2012, 04:28:02 AM

I didnt say I was average.

Puppet
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1040

View Profile
October 11, 2012, 07:26:10 AM

Usagi just deleted all his posts and his website.
repentance

View Profile
October 11, 2012, 07:53:56 AM

Who didn't see that coming?

I've got the CPA NAV Insurance Contract (CPA Account #12),  CPA NAV Insurance Contract (CPA Account #15) and Account 16 CPA Shareholder Protection Agreement screen-capped, if anyone needs them.

All I can say is that this is Bitcoin. I don't believe it until I see six confirmations.
Bitcoin Oz

Wat

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2012, 08:24:31 AM

Just because glbse went down its not cool to try and rip off your shareholders if that is the intention.

usagi
VIP

Activity: 812

View Profile
October 11, 2012, 08:29:23 AM

No I did not JUST do that. I did it last week, because I'm sick of your bullshit. Everything I say and do on here is twisted by you and your cronies into some kind of scam accusation. Fuck you. I wrote a letter to shareholders saying I was going to do this. My presence on these forums is over because of retards just like you.

And I did not delete ALL my posts. Notably I left open the post regarding the loans I took out because I intend to pay them back.
greyhawk

View Profile
October 11, 2012, 08:30:23 AM

Just because glbse went down its not cool to try and rip off your shareholders if that is the intention.

The Usagi will return in a blaze of glory to lead the forums into a new age of prosperity. Just like Jesus.

BTW, bitcoin.me . Hats off to you for being the only one taking responsibility in this mess.
usagi
VIP

Activity: 812

View Profile
October 11, 2012, 08:32:33 AM

Everything we had was listed on the GLBSE. As soon as I'm given claim codes (or whatever) by Nefario I will distribute them to former shareholders.

I've been in contact with some of the larger shareholders so far and they've been made aware of the situation.

I mean take BITCOINRS, NASTY and oh, say, BTC-MINING for example. As soon as they refund the money I paid for the x amount of shares we held, I'll be happy to pass it along.

I will now reiterate that Nimda's accusation in the OP is total bullshit and this thread should be closed by a moderator.
deeplink

Activity: 728

In cryptography we trust

View Profile
October 11, 2012, 09:22:48 AM

No I did not JUST do that. I did it last week, because I'm sick of your bullshit. Everything I say and do on here is twisted by you and your cronies into some kind of scam accusation. Fuck you. I wrote a letter to shareholders saying I was going to do this. My presence on these forums is over because of retards just like you.

And I did not delete ALL my posts. Notably I left open the post regarding the loans I took out because I intend to pay them back.

Oh please keep your word on this.

And another scammer gone (still lots to go).
capn noe

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 11, 2012, 09:24:21 AM

I will now reiterate that Nimda's accusation in the OP is total bullshit and this thread should be closed by a moderator.

See, this is why you are an idiot. This thread is now an ongoing discussion monitoring your progress.  Lets see if you can pay your debts.

You could hedge your risk with a wager, usagi.
repentance

View Profile
October 11, 2012, 09:32:57 AM

The Usagi will return in a blaze of glory to lead the forums into a new age of prosperity. Just like Jesus.

He can't return if he never leaves.

greyhawk

View Profile
October 11, 2012, 11:34:25 AM

Think; it's been open for quite a while and a mod hasn't even asked a question about it?

That is not very surprising. Mod interaction or non-interaction does not constitute approval or disapproval of scammer accusations. Look at the very clear and obvious scam accusations leveled at dank for misreprenting a fraudulent product as being the one ordered. No mod showed up to ask questions, but instead the defrauded customer Rarity was banned, again without mod comment.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: