Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:29:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Usagi: Simple contract violation  (Read 5408 times)
deeplink

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

In cryptography we trust

View Profile
October 11, 2012, 11:36:34 AM

[...] Think; it's been open for quite a while and a mod hasn't even asked a question about it? [...]

Maybe people had better things to do the last couple of days then reading your drunk whining posts?

[...] Second point, GLBSE is gone and so are all my companies. So this thread is completely and utterly meaningless.

No it is not. You can still be labeled a scammer after you close your companies. Pirate got a scammer tag after he was gone. So did Nefario.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Puppet
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1040

View Profile
October 11, 2012, 12:43:58 PM

Second point, GLBSE is gone and so are all my companies. So this thread is completely and utterly meaningless.

So you think you can just keep all your clients and investors coins?
AFAIR, CPA "insurance" contracts had no clause that let you off the hook if GLBSE stopped trading.  Bit it did have a clause that you would reimburse your customers shareholders in the event they defaulted, which is quite likely to happen to more than a few now.
usagi
VIP

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 11, 2012, 12:49:51 PM

Second point, GLBSE is gone and so are all my companies. So this thread is completely and utterly meaningless.

So you think you can just keep all your clients and investors coins?

What coins are you referring to? Client's coins; yes, I will definately be keeping my client's coins that they paid, and completing my obligation to them. The only remaining client I am aware of is ABM, who prepaid for a year on insurance for one FPGA single. So yes, I will be keeping PsychoticBoy's coins, why on earth would I give them back?

Investor's coins --> See this is why you are a fucktard. First, I *just* said I will be paying back the loans I took out. So you can't read. Second point, I *just* said that everything we had was invested on GLBSE, and I will be distributing claim codes as I get them. So what's your problem? Are you mentally retarded?

AFAIR, CPA "insurance" contracts had no clause that let you off the hook if GLBSE stopped trading.  Bit it did have a clause that you would reimburse your customers shareholders in the event they defaulted, which is quite likely to happen to more than a few now.

"AFAIR" -- ya but we've *just* seen you have issues remembering posts you're replying to let alone ones made 2 or 3 up from that. So your AFAIR isn't worth shit. And you clearly have no clue who our clients or what our contracts were.

I reiterate that Nimda's claim in the OP is frivolous and without merit, and that this thread should be closed by a moderator.
Puppet
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1040

View Profile
October 11, 2012, 01:13:23 PM

What coins are you referring to? Client's coins; yes, I will definately be keeping my client's coins that they paid, and completing my obligation to them. The only remaining client I am aware of is ABM, who prepaid for a year on insurance for one FPGA single. So yes, I will be keeping PsychoticBoy's coins, why on earth would I give them back?

Investor's coins --> See this is why you are a fucktard. First, I *just* said I will be paying back the loans I took out. So you can't read. Second point, I *just* said that everything we had was invested on GLBSE, and I will be distributing claim codes as I get them. So what's your problem? Are you mentally retarded?

So to be clear; you intend to honor your contractual obligations to Nyan.A bondholders by buying back all Nyan.A bonds at 1 BTC? You intend to honor CPA's contractual obligation to BMF shareholders that their shares have a NAV of at least 1 BTC? If so, why did you delete the asset lists and contracts?

BTW, my memory is bad, but I can read, and I have screenshots that help me remember.
usagi
VIP

View Profile
October 11, 2012, 01:55:04 PM

So to be clear; you intend to honor your contractual obligations to Nyan.A bondholders by buying back all Nyan.A bonds at 1 BTC? You intend to honor CPA's contractual obligation to BMF shareholders that their shares have a NAV of at least 1 BTC? If so, why did you delete the asset lists and contracts?

BTW, my memory is bad, but I can read, and I have screenshots that help me remember.

Yes, let's be very clear. Fuck off, puppet. If you have screenshots, go ahead and make an ass of yourself by posting them. Make sure you post the whole contract so we can see exactly what my obligation is in this situation. We're all waiting.

I reiterate that Nimda's accusation in the OP is frivolous and without merit and that this thread should be closed by a moderator.
capn noe

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 11, 2012, 02:09:25 PM

Usagi, you are retarded. Might as well put that disclaimer in your sig then.

Idiot. You know this thread ain't gettin' closed.
usagi
VIP

View Profile
October 11, 2012, 05:05:57 PM

You know this thread ain't gettin' closed.

Then this entire forum and all it's mods are full of shit.
deeplink

Activity: 728

In cryptography we trust

View Profile
October 11, 2012, 06:01:41 PM

I assume, when my bfl is down for whatever reason, Usagi pays for downtime.
Don`t you Usagi?
Otherwise, refund (8 months at 1 BTC so 8 BTC) to 15L2wD5cy3UT97XFTuR1XveSMdvEV43KfN

Greetz

I just noticed, you, Usagi, deleted all post you made according to CPA and your other assets.
So your business is over.

So send 8 btc to 15L2wD5cy3UT97XFTuR1XveSMdvEV43KfN

Thanks

PsychoticBoy, this request is badly misplaced in this thread. This is the scam accusations forum. You should have contacted me in PM about this before posting here as I clearly am still present on these forums and have said multiple times I have no intention of walking away from existing contracts.

In fact just a couple of posts above yours I specifically mention the contract with ABM and state that I intend to keep it. So your request here makes absolutely no sense. In fact i'm a little upset with you at falling in with the trolls on here and saying what you said, as if you cannot read what I wrote just three posts above your own.

Every time you asked me to pay you I paid out right away without question and I paid more than you requested. How about coming to my defense on this thread as a customer I've served very well instead of basically attacking me on the scam accusation forum and demanding repayment?

I've contacted you privately about this and explained the situation, so do me a favor and delete your posts from this thread, and try to be a bit more considerate next time.

PsychoticBoy, has this been settled to your satisfaction?
stochastic

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 11, 2012, 06:53:22 PM

Think; it's been open for quite a while and a mod hasn't even asked a question about it?

That is not very surprising. Mod interaction or non-interaction does not constitute approval or disapproval of scammer accusations. Look at the very clear and obvious scam accusations leveled at dank for misreprenting a fraudulent product as being the one ordered. No mod showed up to ask questions, but instead the defrauded customer Rarity was banned, again without mod comment.

That is because this forum is run by an oligarchy and if the mods started to giving out scammer tags to people that really deserved it, then they would end up with them as well.

Introducing constraints to the economy only serves to limit what can be economical.
repentance

Activity: 868

View Profile
October 11, 2012, 08:12:12 PM

And you clearly have no clue who our clients or what our contracts were.

All I can say is that this is Bitcoin. I don't believe it until I see six confirmations.
PsychoticBoy
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1010

Parental Advisory Explicit Content

View Profile
October 11, 2012, 08:19:34 PM

I assume, when my bfl is down for whatever reason, Usagi pays for downtime.
Don`t you Usagi?
Otherwise, refund (8 months at 1 BTC so 8 BTC) to 15L2wD5cy3UT97XFTuR1XveSMdvEV43KfN

Greetz

I just noticed, you, Usagi, deleted all post you made according to CPA and your other assets.
So your business is over.

So send 8 btc to 15L2wD5cy3UT97XFTuR1XveSMdvEV43KfN

Thanks

PsychoticBoy, this request is badly misplaced in this thread. This is the scam accusations forum. You should have contacted me in PM about this before posting here as I clearly am still present on these forums and have said multiple times I have no intention of walking away from existing contracts.

In fact just a couple of posts above yours I specifically mention the contract with ABM and state that I intend to keep it. So your request here makes absolutely no sense. In fact i'm a little upset with you at falling in with the trolls on here and saying what you said, as if you cannot read what I wrote just three posts above your own.

Every time you asked me to pay you I paid out right away without question and I paid more than you requested. How about coming to my defense on this thread as a customer I've served very well instead of basically attacking me on the scam accusation forum and demanding repayment?

I've contacted you privately about this and explained the situation, so do me a favor and delete your posts from this thread, and try to be a bit more considerate next time.

PsychoticBoy, has this been settled to your satisfaction?

I have no complaints against usagi, all is settled.

If GLBSE would still be up, usagi would still insure ABM.

Greetz
Bitcoin Oz

Activity: 686

Wat

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2012, 11:02:30 PM

Usagi just deleted all his posts and his website.

Just because glbse went down its not cool to try and rip off your shareholders if that is the intention.

Everything we had was listed on the GLBSE. As soon as I'm given claim codes (or whatever) by Nefario I will distribute them to former shareholders.

I've been in contact with some of the larger shareholders so far and they've been made aware of the situation.

I mean take BITCOINRS, NASTY and oh, say, BTC-MINING for example. As soon as they refund the money I paid for the x amount of shares we held, I'll be happy to pass it along.

I will now reiterate that Nimda's accusation in the OP is total bullshit and this thread should be closed by a moderator.

Why would they refund money if you can claim the shares ? None of those mentioned have declared a buy back. The contracts dont say "In the event of glbse closing all shareholders will get paid out". At this moment we are all waiting for Nefario to send us a list of shareholders. BITCOINRS has $5000 worth of greyhounds still racing which Nefario can't touch and which still belong to shareholders  Tongue   I dont intend selling them off just because glbse no longer exists. If burnside sets up a bitcoin stock exchange most likely we will go there to manage dividends and motions etc.

usagi
VIP

View Profile
October 12, 2012, 01:31:48 AM

And you clearly have no clue who our clients or what our contracts were.

URL=http://http...

Like I said -- no fucking clue. Why did you post that screenshot? Are you trying to make yourself look stupid? What are you trying to prove?
usagi
VIP

View Profile
October 12, 2012, 01:33:37 AM

Usagi just deleted all his posts and his website.

Just because glbse went down its not cool to try and rip off your shareholders if that is the intention.

Everything we had was listed on the GLBSE. As soon as I'm given claim codes (or whatever) by Nefario I will distribute them to former shareholders.

I've been in contact with some of the larger shareholders so far and they've been made aware of the situation.

I mean take BITCOINRS, NASTY and oh, say, BTC-MINING for example. As soon as they refund the money I paid for the x amount of shares we held, I'll be happy to pass it along.

I will now reiterate that Nimda's accusation in the OP is total bullshit and this thread should be closed by a moderator.

Why would they refund money if you can claim the shares ? None of those mentioned have declared a buy back. The contracts dont say "In the event of glbse closing all shareholders will get paid out". At this moment we are all waiting for Nefario to send us a list of shareholders. BITCOINRS has $5000 worth of greyhounds still racing which Nefario can't touch and which still belong to shareholders  Tongue   I dont intend selling them off just because glbse no longer exists. If burnside sets up a bitcoin stock exchange most likely we will go there to manage dividends and motions etc.

Exactly. I've said many times I'll be passing along claim codes for shares.
Deprived

View Profile
October 14, 2012, 01:01:03 PM

Second point, I *just* said that everything we had was invested on GLBSE, and I will be distributing claim codes as I get them. So what's your problem? Are you mentally retarded?

How did the mining rigs on order for your mining fund get to be invested on GLBSE?  Are you going to cancel those orders and share the BTC amonst your shareholders?  Or are you hoping they'll be forgotten and you can keep them?  You've said a few times in this thread that EVERYTHING you had was invested on GLBSE - yet that isn't actually true is it?
usagi
VIP

View Profile
October 14, 2012, 03:17:51 PM

Second point, I *just* said that everything we had was invested on GLBSE, and I will be distributing claim codes as I get them. So what's your problem? Are you mentally retarded?

How did the mining rigs on order for your mining fund get to be invested on GLBSE?  Are you going to cancel those orders and share the BTC amonst your shareholders?  Or are you hoping they'll be forgotten and you can keep them?  You've said a few times in this thread that EVERYTHING you had was invested on GLBSE - yet that isn't actually true is it?

Lol just fuck off dude. You got nothing, and the best you can do is necroaccount and necrothread.
nimda (OP)

Activity: 784

0xFB0D8D1534241423

View Profile
October 14, 2012, 04:35:09 PM

What the hell?

See, this is why you are an idiot. This thread is now an ongoing discussion monitoring your progress.

No, it's not. Nimda made a bullshit accusation based on a post which had been retracted. It had strikehrough (i.e. [ and s) around it. He edited it and posted it here. It was total bullshit. This is not "NOW" some other accusation. The accusation he made was crap in and of itself as well. Nimda doesn't even understand what he was quoting. Nimda's scam accusation is a classic case of trolling. Think; it's been open for quite a while and a mod hasn't even asked a question about it? Second point, GLBSE is gone and so are all my companies. So this thread is completely and utterly meaningless.

Lets see if you can pay your debts.

I have a better idea. Let's see if you can stfu and mind your own business.

The quotes I quoted have not been edited in any way, excepting the fact that they have been truncated and I've added some emphasis.

Any moderator with access to logs can see that usagi's addition of [s] tags happened AFTER this thread's creation date.
I will not be posting again in this thread until a moderator denies this fact or requests more information from me. I have gathered the facts pertinent to this thread to the best of my ability, and it is up to the moderators to decide what they believe is the best course of action.

Thank you all, have a nice day, and enjoy watching the Stratos freefall.
usagi
VIP

View Profile
October 14, 2012, 04:58:24 PM

The quotes I quoted have not been edited in any way, excepting the fact that they have been truncated and I've added some emphasis.

Any moderator with access to logs can see that usagi's addition of [s] tags happened AFTER this thread's creation date.
I will not be posting again in this thread until a moderator denies this fact or requests more information from me. I have gathered the facts pertinent to this thread to the best of my ability, and it is up to the moderators to decide what they believe is the best course of action.

Thank you all, have a nice day, and enjoy watching the Stratos freefall.

You made this thread in full knowledge of two shareholder motions discussing the points I made in the OP (of the message you quoted). In short you're full of shit, nimda.

Don't you get it nimda? Your accusation is retarded, it never had any merit, and you look like an idiot now.
Deprived

View Profile
October 15, 2012, 05:00:57 AM

Lol just fuck off dude. You got nothing, and the best you can do is necroaccount and necrothread.

You honestly think you can just ignore legitimate issues and that the mods will just lock the thread?

GL with that lol.
usagi
VIP

View Profile
October 15, 2012, 07:32:07 AM
Last edit: October 15, 2012, 08:19:14 AM by usagi

How did the mining rigs on order for your mining fund get to be invested on GLBSE?  Are you going to cancel those orders and share the BTC amonst your shareholders?  Or are you hoping they'll be forgotten and you can keep them?  You've said a few times in this thread that EVERYTHING you had was invested on GLBSE - yet that isn't actually true is it?

You honestly think you can just ignore legitimate issues and that the mods will just lock the thread?

GL with that lol.

You honestly think that people have to listen to you or even care and that I will just answer any question you ask?

GL with that lol.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=110122.msg1246650#msg1246650

Do you have ANY idea how fucking dumb you are, deprived?
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: