Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 08:51:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest with BitcoLove  (Read 5694 times)
Orayt

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2015, 07:21:15 AM

Anyone got paid by this? Interesting but it looks likes scam with fake promises.

Yes. Withdrawals were made previously. I understand your decision to be careful.. but there are no fake promises present at all here. I can promise you that.

Thanks.

I can see only newbie accounts being paid so far. I think they were your alt accounts. Any full member or above get paid by this ? I'd like to see some proofs to be posted in this thread

No, they are not my alt accounts and I am in no way related to any of the investors. Trust me. I don't have time for that.

Thanks.
I already expect this answer anyway your idea of creating a forum is great but contrary to what Patatas said, it's not enough to attract new investors. If someone with a higher rank (or a reputable user if possible) can vouch your service or at least someone can post a valid payment proof here, plus the idea of creating a forum, it would definitely attract future investors
BitcoLove (OP)

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 23, 2015, 07:29:25 AM

Anyone got paid by this? Interesting but it looks likes scam with fake promises.

Yes. Withdrawals were made previously. I understand your decision to be careful.. but there are no fake promises present at all here. I can promise you that.

Thanks.

I can see only newbie accounts being paid so far. I think they were your alt accounts. Any full member or above get paid by this ? I'd like to see some proofs to be posted in this thread

No, they are not my alt accounts and I am in no way related to any of the investors. Trust me. I don't have time for that.

Thanks.
I already expect this answer anyway your idea of creating a forum is great but contrary to what Patatas said, it's not enough to attract new investors. If someone with a higher rank (or a reputable user if possible) can vouch your service or at least someone can post a valid payment proof here, it would definitely attract future investors

I guess it will take some time for you to be convinced that I am not here to play around with people's trust and investments.
Thank you for the suggestions and please do stick around to prove your doubts wrong.
Have a good day.
Orayt

View Profile
August 23, 2015, 07:32:11 AM

Thanks.

Thanks.
I already expect this answer anyway your idea of creating a forum is great but contrary to what Patatas said, it's not enough to attract new investors. If someone with a higher rank (or a reputable user if possible) can vouch your service or at least someone can post a valid payment proof here, it would definitely attract future investors

I guess it will take some time for you to be convinced that I am not here to play around with people's trust and investments.
Thank you for the suggestions and please do stick around to prove your doubts wrong.
Have a good day.

I think so, let's see. I'll be watching this thread Wink
Orayt

View Profile
August 23, 2015, 11:47:33 AM

I invested 0.01 BTC

1LgMXraaXwoNntqw7RW3apXEps7zbYoFAf

I invested still 0.025 BTC

OP's alt? Roll Eyes
BitcoLove (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2015, 12:33:34 PM

I invested 0.01 BTC

1LgMXraaXwoNntqw7RW3apXEps7zbYoFAf

I invested still 0.025 BTC

Thank you for the investment. It has been confirmed. Your investments will be enrolled from tomorrow.
Sympathomimethic Agent

Activity: 6

View Profile
August 23, 2015, 12:53:37 PM

Is this paying? I like to invest
Post paying proofs pls
BitcoLove (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2015, 01:00:49 PM

Post paying proofs pls

Hi,

Withdrawals has been made before. You can check the posts here on this thread.
As for today, the investments are closed. All investments will be automatically enrolled for tomorrow.

Thank you.
Sympathomimethic Agent

Activity: 6

View Profile
August 23, 2015, 01:08:40 PM

Post paying proofs pls

Hi,

As for today, the investments are closed. All investments will be automatically enrolled for tomorrow.

Thank you.

Yes I see but from newbie, I worry it is also you making a new account, I want to see paying proofs from legendary, hero, sr member or full member, no one?
lolfreak87

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2015, 03:54:33 PM

Post paying proofs pls

Hi,

Thank you.

Yes I see but from newbie, I worry it is also you making a new account, I want to see paying proofs from legendary, hero, sr member or full member, no one?
Nope i don't see anything like this here.

jugglerBerlin

Activity: 4

View Profile
August 23, 2015, 09:56:51 PM

i invested 0.01 BTC from 18t9yudkAu4J7hzWGGvD5x2tHw4JfnywmN

TXid: https://blockchain.info/de/tx/31493f4607755350f0aa48c05aaf075c396e1d23ed08ddeb5757eb83fceeae0d
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 04:03:35 AM

Post paying proofs pls

Hi,

Thank you.

A sr. member invested here and me also , a full member. Wait for us to post our payment proofs (hopefully) soon
nickaizoku

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

❃ CyberNick ❃

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 04:05:47 AM

Post paying proofs pls

Hi,

Thank you.

A sr. member invested here and me also , a full member. Wait for us to post our payment proofs (hopefully) soon
interested, after ur post i might invest here too, hopefully it last longer,

Patatas
Legendary

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 04:29:33 AM

Post paying proofs pls

Hi,

Thank you.

interested, after ur post i might invest here too, hopefully it last longer,

I'm also looking forward that this will live longer but there are no guarantees yet.
BitcoLove (OP)

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 06:09:56 AM

i invested 0.01 BTC from 18t9yudkAu4J7hzWGGvD5x2tHw4JfnywmN

TXid: https://blockchain.info/de/tx/31493f4607755350f0aa48c05aaf075c396e1d23ed08ddeb5757eb83fceeae0d

Thank you for the investment. It has been confirmed. It will be enrolled from today.
BitcoLove (OP)

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 06:11:16 AM

Thanks for the interests and the support from various investors. It is really appreciated!

Total of 8 investors,
7 active investors, 1 withdrawn.
Total investments:  0.61415 BTC

Investments are growing rapidly each day with earnings being automatically re-invested. I think this is as good as it gets?
The invitation-only forum for investors will be ready by next week. Please feel free to send in your ideas and what you would like to be informed by leaving a reply here or simply sending me a PM.

Thanks!
Patatas
Legendary

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 08:47:09 AM

Thanks for the interests and the support from various investors. It is really appreciated!

Total of 8 investors,
7 active investors, 1 withdrawn.
Total investments:  0.61415 BTC

Investments are growing rapidly each day with earnings being automatically re-invested. I think this is as good as it gets?
The invitation-only forum for investors will be ready by next week. Please feel free to send in your ideas and what you would like to be informed by leaving a reply here or simply sending me a PM.

Thanks!

We're patiently waiting for that private forum and hopefully that will help new investors to come and invest
giustone

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 10:01:33 AM

Hello,
You can make a site in which we invest.
Being new  here nobody has confidence to invest.
However I wish you success.
-Giustone

BitcoLove (OP)

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 11:02:01 AM

Yes probably a site that enables withdrawals would be nice but that is a long term goal. For now, it will be a forum and this thread. I am working on the spreadsheet for the investments right now as well. Thank you for your acknowledgements and suggestions. I will do my best for all investors.

Thanks Smiley
Bayuu

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 12:28:52 PM

Yes probably a site that enables withdrawals would be nice but that is a long term goal. For now, it will be a forum and this thread. I am working on the spreadsheet for the investments right now as well. Thank you for your acknowledgements and suggestions. I will do my best for all investors.

Thanks Smiley
yes make an sites is good idea

Patatas
Legendary

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 12:53:34 PM

Thanks Smiley

A site where we can invest and withdraw + a forum where you can show your details and proofs of your gambling activities will help you get hundreds or even thousands of investors
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: