Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 09:48:31 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest with BitcoLove  (Read 5694 times)
BitcoLove (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 04:22:21 PM

Hey Bitcolove you have made an error in one of my investment.  If you see on the 25 August you have .03 with my total then it changed to .007 can you fix  it for 1JWPNMR7tsNztdAH2BXM3dtE1EpRSv6Pb7.

It has been fixed. Apologies for the errors. Sad

Vasilich

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 04:27:35 PM

LOL... Investing in his wallet  Grin  HAHAHA
BitcoLove (OP)

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 12:21:10 PM

Investments closed for today.
All investments will be enrolled for tomorrow.

--
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 05:12:42 PM
Last edit: August 28, 2015, 05:49:14 AM by Patatas

Ok, this is the moment of truth. Let's see how honest and reliable BitcoLove is.
OP I would like to request a withdrawal of my investment and earnings. *fingers crossed*
Thanks

Postpone my request for now, I'll request later when the earnings will be updated Wink
joel_

Activity: 190
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 07:17:48 PM

Ok, this is the moment of truth. Let's see how honest and reliable BitcoLove is.
OP I would like to request a withdrawal of my investment and earnings. *fingers crossed*
Thanks
+1 Great Patatas, let's see where we stand with BitcoLove, fingers crossed!

@BitcoLove
Just a suggestions:
- let's create Slack private channel for discussion + all you wanted to disclose to your investors instead of forum. It is easy to use, quick to set up and reasonably private (invites by you only). I do not think that we need whole private forum atm. You need to boost your reputation here on BTCTalk first, anyway.
- if all other investors agree, I would suggest to remove part of deposit address from that google sheet - I mean, I know it is all on chain anyway, but we do not need to give this info once again to Google to data mine it Smiley

Thank you once again for consistent profits!
Good luck to you & all investors!

BitcoLove (OP)

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 11:57:18 AM

Thanks

Postpone my request for now, I'll request later when the earnings will be updated Wink

alright no worries Smiley
BitcoLove (OP)

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 11:59:50 AM

Thanks

@BitcoLove
Just a suggestions:
- let's create Slack private channel for discussion + all you wanted to disclose to your investors instead of forum. It is easy to use, quick to set up and reasonably private (invites by you only). I do not think that we need whole private forum atm. You need to boost your reputation here on BTCTalk first, anyway.
- if all other investors agree, I would suggest to remove part of deposit address from that google sheet - I mean, I know it is all on chain anyway, but we do not need to give this info once again to Google to data mine it Smiley

Hi Joel,

the forum has been completed Cheesy

http://bitcolove.clan.su/forum

Current investors would need to register there and pm me with their username to become a confirmed investor/ full member of the private forum.

The information there will be hidden besides the announcements & declare investments section.
+ about the deposit address part, I will be replacing the address with 0 besides the first 3 letters of the beginning and the end.

Therefore my deposit address will appear something like below:
1JW0000000000000000000000000000Pb7

Hope this helped.
Thanks Smiley
BitcoLove (OP)

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 12:30:39 PM

Note to all investors:

I will be going on my vacation tomorrow for 1 week.
Detailed information will be announced through our private forum.

bitcolove.clan.su/forum

All information announced there are hidden from the public. It will all be handled confidentially and you will get to know when to invest large amounts in order to maximize your earnings.

The vacation will be where serious earnings will be made. I will be increasing my own daily wager to $200 during the 1 week period.
With current investments, we will be able to earn at an average of $100 to $300 a day.
However, the distribution of profit will be minimal for all small investments.

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me or skype me (for confirmed investors only).

Thanks Smiley
CoinNextE

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 01:13:58 PM

Thanks

@BitcoLove
Just a suggestions:

Hi Joel,

the forum has been completed Cheesy

http://bitcolove.clan.su/forum

Current investors would need to register there and pm me with their username to become a confirmed investor/ full member of the private forum.

The information there will be hidden besides the announcements & declare investments section.
+ about the deposit address part, I will be replacing the address with 0 besides the first 3 letters of the beginning and the end.

Therefore my deposit address will appear something like below:
1JW0000000000000000000000000000Pb7

Hope this helped.
Thanks Smiley

Done!  Grin Wink
Patatas
Legendary

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 01:19:20 PM

Already registered! I sent you a PM now Wink
And regarding to my withdrawal request, I would like to continue it now. *fingers crossed*
andresem

Activity: 161

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 01:29:02 PM

I understand nothing
I have to be registered at that forum bitcolove.clan.su/forum
that to make investments and withdrawals? Huh
jugglerBerlin

Activity: 4

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 09:11:02 PM

i invested 0.01 BTC from 18t9yudkAu4J7hzWGGvD5x2tHw4JfnywmN

TXid: https://blockchain.info/de/tx/31493f4607755350f0aa48c05aaf075c396e1d23ed08ddeb5757eb83fceeae0d

i invested some more

TXid: https://blockchain.info/de/tx/bd14c2231a55075af209c31f4066c1c938f68d3658d53db460affeb687f14038
BitcoLove (OP)

View Profile
August 29, 2015, 05:17:08 AM

And regarding to my withdrawal request, I would like to continue it now. *fingers crossed*

Hey, Patatas,

Could you please confirm your withdrawal with your btc address and the amount you wish to withdraw?
You can do it here or through our private forum if you wish.

Thanks Smiley
BitcoLove (OP)

View Profile
August 29, 2015, 05:18:40 AM

I understand nothing
I have to be registered at that forum bitcolove.clan.su/forum
that to make investments and withdrawals? Huh

Hi andresem,

yes you will have to register at the private forum if you wish to obtain confidential information.
To confirm your investments or withdrawals, it can be done through here or the private forum.

After you have registered at the private forum, you will have to confirm your username through PM.
Then you will be joining the 'confirmed investors' group which will enable you to view all information on the private forum.
As for now, all information besides the announcements and declare investments section is hidden from guests and unconfirmed investors.
BitcoLove (OP)

View Profile
August 29, 2015, 05:22:58 AM

Hi JugglerBerlin, your 0.5BTC investment has been confirmed.
It will be enrolled from tomorrow's earnings.

Thanks and have a great day Smiley
james.lent

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 29, 2015, 06:03:16 AM

Note to all investors:

Starting from tomorrow, for a period of 1 week, it is going to get really exciting.
Some serious earnings are going to be made as I will be increasing my set daily wager to $200-$300.
If you wish to know more about this in detail, view our private forum. (Only confirmed investors will be able to view this information).
bitcolove.clan.su/forum

The only downside is though.. investments that are small in amounts will be getting really small shares due to my set daily wager..

Wishing you all the best bro in your ventures. Has anyone withdrawn anything yet ?
I suggest you post some of those tx's here too for us mate. Transparency is the key.
Patatas
Legendary

View Profile
August 29, 2015, 06:39:33 AM

Hey, Patatas,

Could you please confirm your withdrawal with your btc address and the amount you wish to withdraw?
You can do it here or through our private forum if you wish.

Thanks Smiley

I'd like to withdraw my initial investment + earnings and the same btc address I used when I invested , 1LX5Hw2M1npWVQe14pKM6myPtvzWt5ZQ5o
Thanks!
Patatas
Legendary

View Profile
August 29, 2015, 07:18:22 AM

Woah! OP delivered! Thanks BitcoLove!
https://blockchain.info/tx/c2082d5899f3541877939d38971f5058b0e182178794492b6688c2d7731d0639
But I can't still vouch your service for people here on bitcointalk since this is my first payout, there are no guarantees yet
For those who gonna invest, INVEST AT YOUR OWN RISK!
Anyways , can I invest again OP?
Patatas
Legendary

View Profile
August 29, 2015, 07:28:20 AM

no worries Patatas,

I am leaving for my vacation now. Detailed information is on our private forum at the confidentials section. (only confirmed investors can view it)
All investments received will be enrolled for tomorrow.

Thanks.
OK , I'll just check out the details on the private forum. Thanks again!
Just one thing, do you have any plans launching a referral program?
Pastafarian

Activity: 760
Merit: 500

Sativacoin (STV) Development Team

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2015, 07:37:27 AM

Added to my investment!

1M1ujWdrqNgvpd8DyFaqdSDCfQVZeoBFri
TxId: 18e1da0214a674e49033cf5070a68901cd65029089322de38d0efff2ba1753ca

.SativaCoin.

▐▄           ▌       ,─      
       ▄         ▓▓▓      ▄▓▓