Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 09:03:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [POLL] Where do you guys invest? Share your greed ☢  (Read 1145 times)
supermoney (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1161
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 05:10:11 PM

Heyo community  Cool

Where do you actually invest? Do NOT share reflinks.
What kind of programs / investment plans do you like?

I only join HYIPs with great potential such as cryptoconomist, carbon7, onestability, eu5, comebrokerage, rockfeller, branddestiny, lexifund, bitc1 like and so on.
Sometimes I join sleeper projects as well (ad example arbitgo). I usually go for short term programs where terms are 10-40 days max and profits must not go higher than 150% monthly.
Ponzi games where something cool months ago but their time it's over till next year (except for unique project and with quality advertisement), but however I always play them at beginning and then quit like I do in HYIPs: 1-2 cycles max and then if my feelings are right I re-invest my profits.

And... What about you fellas?!

Me and my team will launch a new HYIP at the end of August or on September, stay tuned  Grin
clipman

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 05:13:57 PM

I think you run the original scam, will collect the money and run away if it is not, how can you gain the confidence of your players?
supermoney (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 05:18:56 PM

I think you run the original scam, will collect the money and run away if it is not, how can you gain the confidence of your players?

Nobody can give the right confidence and yes it's not my first time.
I want to tell you a cool story: when we ran TheGrandBitcoin (one of the biggest Ponzi games of the year - when BTC' value was $175) players deposited 250 BTC in 3 days only and I still remember there was a time when they deposited ~22 BTC (unconfirmed), but we didn't scam any coin. Anyhow, we were taking 5% out of each deposit, but this money was stuck in same addresses where people was depositing.
Guess what happened? When Ponzi collapsed we just withdrew our profit from addresses and people started to complain calling us scammers when these funds were our 5%.
Nobody won't trust at all and everybody know a Ponzi will collapse sooner or later  Wink
clipman

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 05:24:56 PM

Here I'm talking about, you scare all the players, or will not be enough and you have to run without going round and collect the money and escape
meemic

Activity: 49

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2015, 05:31:57 PM

I'm trying my luck on a couple of different websites. Like BTCFlex, Cryptoconomist, Freebitco.in, EnlargeOK.
I've just started a blog (see signature) where I post my findings for everybody who is interested.
supermoney (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 05:34:55 PM

Here I'm talking about, you scare all the players, knowing that your site will soon collapse, they will not invest,or will not be enough and you have to run without going through the circle and

Yes, they will. And do you know why?
Because I've enough experience and knowledge to be able to attract the right players. I've good reputation in this industry, always trying to help others and never scammed any.
Most of my friends are old players, they trust me because I'm a honest guy even if you think that running a HYIP it's highly illegal (yes it is) and a bad thing as well.
There are some HYIPs which get closed because the scheme collapses since sometimes admins has to choose if:
  • Close with remaining funds - still a loss but better than nothing.
  • Continue the game - this is pure gambling.

Scammers are serials, you can distinguish them  Wink
A quote from Einstein: "What's insanity? Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

Branddestiny closed because their wallets had no more money, just mentioning one recently collapsed  Wink
Unfortunately bitcointalk is still new to this business even if it exists from the birth of internet.
supermoney (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 05:39:16 PM

I'm trying my luck on a couple of different websites. Like BTCFlex, Cryptoconomist, Freebitco.in, EnlargeOK.
I've just started a blog (see signature) where I post my findings for everybody who is interested.

Did you hear that CCM scammed? If you get paid is probably because you have a little investment in. Don't invite your friends to join, it's a mousetrap  Angry
Btcflex is a good program I guess but somehow I don't feel safe to invest there, maybe I had to do it in time when it was still new...
To be honest with you I like enlargerok too but its time has to come very soon 'cause it's impossible to survive another month with current rates, I mean debt must now be twice the deposits... But who knows? Maybe investors keep depositing principal + profit all the time and new incomes (higher than before) come in everyday? If so it can last far way longer, anyhow great project I like it!
Take care my boy and good luck with your blog!
I would reccomend you to follow DavidNews, InstantScamAlert (he lost 0.5 BTC in TheGrandBitcoin, sorry ISA  Embarrassed) and e-investars  Wink
clipman

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 05:41:59 PM

Here I'm talking about, you scare all the players, knowing that your site will soon collapse, they will not invest,or will not be enough and you have to run without going through the circle and

Because I've enough experience and knowledge to be able to attract the right players. I've good reputation in this industry, always trying to help others and never scammed any.
Most of my friends are old players, they trust me because I'm a honest guy even if you think that running a HYIP it's highly illegal (yes it is) and a bad thing as well.
There are some HYIPs which get closed because the scheme collapses since sometimes admins has to choose if:

Scammers are serials, you can distinguish them  Wink
A quote from Einstein: "What's insanity? Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

Branddestiny closed because their wallets had no more money, just mentioning one recently collapsed  Wink
Unfortunately bitcointalk is still new to this business even if it exists from the birth of internet.

Well, I'll try your project forward to its launch.
supermoney (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 05:52:04 PM

Scammers are serials, you can distinguish them  Wink

Branddestiny closed because their wallets had no more money, just mentioning one recently collapsed  Wink

Well, I'll try your project forward to its launch.

It's your call, feel free to do what you want  Smiley
We have already registered the company: Forex Coral Limited (09720459)
Actually we are working on design which I can't show you yet, it's a surprise  Tongue

Some days ago my localbitcoins account got hacked from a possible old friend, and all my remaining money ($2,000 on $3,500) got stolen... I have now to work hard for gaining it back eheh lol

GUYS SHARE YOUR OPINIONS & PROGRAMS!
Yofun

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 07:41:06 PM

Come check out my ponzi. Its just over two weeks old now.

It's not going to disappear. I take a 5% fee.

Right now I have a free plan of cloudflare on it. If I have to I will upgrade later on when DDOS attacks raise.

My server also has a decent DDOS protection on it.
mari88

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 09:39:50 PM

you can find my investst here

http://yannik.biz/coin.php

kidn regards
Monopoly

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 11:37:33 PM

First option in a bank ...... second option on bitcoin .......... third option on dash coin ....... forth option on monero ........
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 01:58:08 AM

I used to invest on bitcoin doubler sites like cryptodouble, cryptosx2 , btc-doubler, etc.

Me and my team will launch a new HYIP at the end of August or on September, stay tuned  Grin

You have a history of scamming and you're planning to launch a HYIP site? :/
supermoney (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 10:01:25 AM

Right now I have a free plan of cloudflare on it. If I have to I will upgrade later on when DDOS attacks raise.

As I said such games in order to work must be original, unique and with high quality advertisement. I would say it may work after xmas but I'm not sure, it all depends on trends (introduced by admins and chosen by investors).
Our Ponzi game TheGrandBitcoin were launched with $30 investment and we made almost $4,000 (13333% profit), if it worked was because BTC' price was under $200 and Ponzi games weren't that much, and in addition to this we didn't set any countdown (it only scares investors) even if debt increases as hell.
Better DDoS protections, such as ddos-guard, blacklotus, blockdos and others, are usually intentioned for big projects, those who are planning to stay for long long time online. Since you are running a little Ponzi game I would suggest you to continue using your free CF plan  Wink

kidn regards

Coinsera now scam (even if they pay your little investments stop advertising because somebody else may lose big money) and gud is almost done, so beware!
Good luck with your site, I always appreciate such works because it helps programs to grow up  Wink

First option in a bank ...... second option on bitcoin .......... third option on dash coin ....... forth option on monero ........

Are you making some decent money out of it?  Grin

I used to invest on bitcoin doubler sites like cryptodouble, cryptosx2 , btc-doubler, etc.

I'm not a scammer, otherwise I wouldn't use this account. Don't you think so?  Huh
Patatas
Legendary

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 10:05:14 AM

As I said such games in order to work must be original, unique and with high quality advertisement. I would say it may work after xmas but I'm not sure, it all depends on trends (introduced by admins and chosen by investors).
Our Ponzi game TheGrandBitcoin were launched with $30 investment and we made almost $4,000 (13333% profit), if it worked was because BTC' price was under $200 and Ponzi games weren't that much, and in addition to this we didn't set any countdown (it only scares investors) even if debt increases as hell.
Better DDoS protections, such as ddos-guard, blacklotus, blockdos and others, are usually intentioned for big projects, those who are planning to stay for long long time online. Since you are running a little Ponzi game I would suggest you to continue using your free CF plan  Wink

kidn regards

Coinsera now scam (even if they pay your little investments stop advertising because somebody else may lose big money) and gud is almost done, so beware!
Good luck with your site, I always appreciate such works because it helps programs to grow up  Wink

Are you making some decent money out of it?  Grin

I'm not a scammer, otherwise I wouldn't use this account. Don't you think so?  Huh

If you're not a scammer then what's the story behind your negative trust rating?
supermoney (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 10:16:32 AM
Last edit: December 25, 2018, 02:55:45 PM by supermoney

Better DDoS protections, such as ddos-guard, blacklotus, blockdos and others, are usually intentioned for big projects, those who are planning to stay for long long time online. Since you are running a little Ponzi game I would suggest you to continue using your free CF plan  Wink

kidn regards

Good luck with your site, I always appreciate such works because it helps programs to grow up  Wink

Are you making some decent money out of it?  Grin

Me and my team will launch a new HYIP at the end of August or on September, stay tuned  Grin

I'm not a scammer, otherwise I wouldn't use this account. Don't you think so?  Huh

If you're not a scammer then what's the story behind your negative trust rating?

I explained it already, you could read above.
About my negative trust:
1 negative trust is from speedy the scammer of 10% daily program who stole from you around 20 BTC, do you remember guys? I was warning you  Wink
1 negative trust is from a romanian guy who gave me some tBTC for testing purposes but I went offline for almost a week and then forgot to give them back until he sent me a PM, successfully refunded! Why the hell don't you text me before adding a negative feedback? Amazing.
1 negative trust is nonsense from a guy who I don't know.
All remaining negative trust is from ITALIAN LOSERS COMMUNITY, how come? Yeah, most of the players who joined TGB were italians, but hey! Italians don't accept to lose even though they knew the rules and by knowing that Ponzi will collapse one day. In the end my lawyer told me to refund them even though I was right, and yes I did it: I gambled my 5% profit, won 6 BTC from satoshimines and then refunded them with that money, they fucking made me pissed off.

Got it?  Cool
Patatas
Legendary

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 10:50:06 AM

Better DDoS protections, such as ddos-guard, blacklotus, blockdos and others, are usually intentioned for big projects, those who are planning to stay for long long time online. Since you are running a little Ponzi game I would suggest you to continue using your free CF plan  Wink

kidn regards

Good luck with your site, I always appreciate such works because it helps programs to grow up  Wink

Are you making some decent money out of it?  Grin

Me and my team will launch a new HYIP at the end of August or on September, stay tuned  Grin

I'm not a scammer, otherwise I wouldn't use this account. Don't you think so?  Huh

I explained it already, you could read above.
About my negative trust:
1 negative trust is from speedy the scammer of 10% daily program who stole from you around 20 BTC, do you remember guys? I was warning you  Wink
1 negative trust is from a romanian guy who gave me some tBTC for testing purposes but I went offline for almost a week and then forgot to give them back until he sent me a PM, successfully refunded! Why the hell don't you text me before adding a negative feedback? Amazing.
1 negative trust is nonsense from a guy who I don't know.
All remaining negative trust is from ITALIAN LOSERS COMMUNITY, how come? Yeah, most of the players who joined TGB were italians, but hey! Italians don't accept to lose even though they knew the rules and by knowing that Ponzi will collapse one day. In the end my lawyer told me to refund them even though I was right, and yes I did it: I gambled my 5% profit, won 6 BTC from satoshimines and then refunded them with that money, they fucking made me pissed off and very greedy.

Got it?  Cool

I see , it's clear to me now , just wanna wish you a good luck on your upcoming project
mib

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 12:33:30 PM

I have invested in the sites wich are in my sign...
If you start your hyip i will join it... Smiley

Vasilich

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 01:02:52 PM

Which of your site is the best?
mib

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 01:21:02 PM

Which of your site is the best?
The sites with the most profit for me is the usd site and also enlargerok but cherry is also doing well...
X-value is a long term project like i see also ore-mine,
doublebot is slow...
In satoshidice you can invest or gamble its your decision.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: