Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:24:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Buying 1 BTC] For Paypal/ WU/ Other? Escrow Is A Must  (Read 454 times)
GamingOn (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

BetcoinRakeback.com

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 02:21:52 PM

I have negative feedback because mightier then thou people left it.
No worries we can use Escrow the people who have left me negative feedback never got 1 penny out of me and I never got anything from them. Just some e-thugs.

Anyway

I would like 1 BTC can pay WU or DEBIT or Paypal

WOuld like someone trustable no newbies.

Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1024

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2015, 03:20:34 PM

Paypal is a definite no-no for you.  Doesn't matter if there is escrow or not, there is a high chance that you may charge back provided your minimal trade history. 
Panthers52

Activity: 675
Merit: 502

#SuperBowl50 #NFCchamps

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2015, 03:22:34 PM

If Western Union is used then whoever sells bitcoin to you should make sure that the payment was funded with cash and not a credit card as a credit card payment can be reversed. Even if the receipt receives cash from Western Union they can still try to recover their money via a number of ways

PGP 827D2A60

Tired of annoying signature ads? Ad block for signatures
everaja

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

~ScapeGoat~

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 03:25:38 PM

No worries we can use Escrow the people who have left me negative feedback never got 1 penny out of me and I never got anything from them. Just some e-thugs.

Anyway

Forget about the Paypal , there is no chance one can deal with you , your profile has already been nuked my members because of your suspicious thread , you came from nowhere as newbie and made a thread about the 1BTC exchange.
pretty suspicious.

you really must had seen THIS ,before posting here.

High Alert: Guys don't get lured with the amount or price even how much low it is , high inclination of being caught scammed.

Fantic

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 03:33:32 PM

Hey ,I've got about 63$BTC could exchange it for western union
escrow is welcome
thebitcoinjedi

Activity: 54

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 05:06:59 PM

Ill do WU buy you go first due to negative trust.
V.Lace

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 05:09:52 AM

lol scammer trying to scam another scammer

GamingOn (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

BetcoinRakeback.com

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 05:50:58 PM

Anyway

Forget about the Paypal , there is no chance one can deal with you , your profile has already been nuked my members because of your suspicious thread , you came from nowhere as newbie and made a thread about the 1BTC exchange.
pretty suspicious.

you really must had seen THIS ,before posting here.

High Alert: Guys don't get lured with the amount or price even how much low it is , high inclination of being caught scammed.

Yes people left me false negative feedback. Sad it happens I guess llol I could care less I don't need tihs forum to get BTC.  I just use paxful.com now and it works great fuck these 10%+ preev rate asshats and go with paxful! Smiley

Fantic

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 06:00:23 PM

Yeah hey scammer i'm have spent my BTC i'm don't care to buy from you  Lips sealed
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: