Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 04:57:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2  All
  Print  
Author Topic: !!!!!!!!!!!!!FRESH PAYPAL ACCOUNTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1  (Read 2065 times)
AccountSupplier (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 09:33:13 PM
Last edit: August 09, 2015, 10:10:39 PM by AccountSupplier

selling a freshly made paypal account. fully verified with VBA & VCC , Includes email address and google voice phone number. No transactions / No Balance, Made TODAY!!

Asking 50.00 in paypal or btc / Accepting best offers

I can build more then one account if needed , I can also supply Bulk !!!!!

When buying ore then 3 account , Price will be 35 per account!!!

CheapSerials

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 09:43:24 PM

50$ too expensive
koshgel
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 09:45:53 PM

What's the point of these? Can you actually use it for purchases? Cause you sure as hell won't be able to withdraw any money off of one of these accounts.
AccountSupplier (OP)

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 09:53:43 PM

What's the point of these? Can you actually use it for purchases? Cause you sure as hell won't be able to withdraw any money off of one of these accounts.

Actually you can, I would rather have someone who know what they are talking about comment on this , If you understand paypal you would know what these are for but it seems that you don't. You can pay , send , receive and withdraw with stealth paypal accounts. If you question this you should go have a look on askpins. Also 50.00 is not expensive for the way these are created. I don't use run of the mill vcc and vba's. I use private methods to obtain only the highest quality form of verification that have not been flagged in paypal's system. I could go into to further detail but I would be exposing to much info

In order to withdraw : You add a bank account not used with paypal before and withdraw your funds SIMPLE AS THAT

You Get With The account: 6 MONTH VPS / GOOGLE VOICE NUMBER / Documents
CheapSerials

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 09:56:26 PM

Anyone can create it for under 20$ cmon 50 is a dream.price
jambola2
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1038

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 09:59:58 PM

Also, don't forget the continuous fear that the seller will be able to recover the account if you put any sizable amount of money on it.

No longer active on bitcointalk, however, you can still reach me via PMs if needed.
AccountSupplier (OP)

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 10:02:08 PM

I guarantee you will not be able to create a account with Full VBA AND Full VCC / ITN Verified for less then 50 and if you can then do it. If you do not have the method or know what triggers paypal's system then ur account will die before you get anything done with it. It not as simple as using any vcc or vba. Paypal has records of different vcc and vba's being used in mass. This method I use and tools I use are private for a reason. One of my fresh accounts can take in 200+ the first day with out a hiccup. see if ur 20 dollar account hack job public vcc vba can do that
BrinK

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 10:02:19 PM

Exactly! These are close to worthless.

You can buy vcc and vba and google voice for a total of $20 or less and make exactly the same.

Couple it to an ebay account, make 2-3 bogus sales and wait a month or so and then maybe you can charge $50.

Fantic

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 10:04:15 PM

IM INTERSTED WHAT YOUR ICQ?
AccountSupplier (OP)

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 10:08:19 PM

You can buy vcc and vba and google voice for a total of $20 or less and make exactly the same.

Couple it to an ebay account, make 2-3 bogus sales and wait a month or so and then maybe you can charge $50.

Your full of bullshit, These are ITN VERIFIED and they are not using The normal VCC AND VBA ROUTE.... You can receive money with out holds with my FRESH ACCOUNT ...CAN YOUR DO THAT (NO I DIDNT THINK SO) Take your bullshit of my thread because you do not know what you are talking about , You don't deal with paypal on the level I do , if I wad you I would try to learn and not bash...Because you are totally in the worng with what u are saying...VISIT ASKPINS AND ASK AROUND...BUT ULL PROBALLY HAVE TO PAY MORE!
AccountSupplier (OP)

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 10:14:29 PM

Also, don't forget the continuous fear that the seller will be able to recover the account if you put any sizable amount of money on it.

Once again all information will be supplied for buyer to secure account. Email and All will be turned over to buyer in which they can change all info. Secret questions have not been set yet and have been left for account buyer to setup
BrinK

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 10:24:10 PM

Your full of bullshit, These are ITN VERIFIED and they are not using The normal VCC AND VBA ROUTE.... You can receive money with out holds with my FRESH ACCOUNT ...CAN YOUR DO THAT (NO I DIDNT THINK SO) Take your bullshit of my thread because you do not know what you are talking about , You don't deal with paypal on the level I do , if I wad you I would try to learn and not bash...Because you are totally in the worng with what u are saying...VISIT ASKPINS AND ASK AROUND...BUT ULL PROBALLY HAVE TO PAY MORE!

Actually is aspkin and not ASKPINS.

Just FYI  Roll Eyes

Now you're claiming your accounts don't have the 21 day hold?

Hand a vouch copy to trusted member and let's see what he has to say.

Do you agree?

AccountSupplier (OP)

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 10:40:06 PM

Ill sell a vouch for 30.
koshgel
Legendary

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 12:03:16 AM

Actually you can, I would rather have someone who know what they are talking about comment on this , If you understand paypal you would know what these are for but it seems that you don't. You can pay , send , receive and withdraw with stealth paypal accounts. If you question this you should go have a look on askpins. Also 50.00 is not expensive for the way these are created. I don't use run of the mill vcc and vba's. I use private methods to obtain only the highest quality form of verification that have not been flagged in paypal's system. I could go into to further detail but I would be exposing to much info

In order to withdraw : You add a bank account not used with paypal before and withdraw your funds SIMPLE AS THAT

PayPal pretty much told me that they no longer want to do business with me so I cant use my own information to open an account. I want to play DFS (Daily Fantasy Sports) but they all work with PayPal. If I use one of these accounts, you are saying I can withdraw/deposit freely without being frozen?

What are the guarantees? and still not sure if a vouch copy is worth $30.
XVzN

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

xVzN ACCT Generator Owner

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 12:07:21 AM

If someone vouches for you I would probably purchase.

BTC address: 12JxEwtUtu9SSNDNg5GBppXmaoBg6PkPjK
AccountSupplier (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 12:09:29 AM

PayPal pretty much told me that they no longer want to do business with me so I cant use my own information to open an account. I want to play DFS (Daily Fantasy Sports) but they all work with PayPal. If I use one of these accounts, you are saying I can withdraw/deposit freely without being frozen?

Correct These accounts can be used for DFS or anything dealing with paypal. My Guarantee is Full Refund Is account gets limited for anything considered normal use, I will refund or replace , Up to buyer
koshgel
Legendary

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 01:27:40 AM

Correct These accounts can be used for DFS or anything dealing with paypal. My Guarantee is Full Refund Is account gets limited for anything considered normal use, I will refund or replace , Up to buyer

If you had an established account, your guarantee would be more believable. I'm willing to try out one of these vouch copies though.

Do you include a guide on how to operate without getting shut down?
AccountSupplier (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 02:42:00 AM
Last edit: August 10, 2015, 02:54:19 AM by AccountSupplier

Yes I can provide guide , and explain everything for you as far as withdrawls and preventing any issues

I plan on being around a long time so my rep will hopefully build.

contact me: ICQ:653512758
CheapSerials

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 06:26:15 AM

Use your brains guys if for any reason PayPal get limited and they asking for Id card or proof of SSN?
AccountSupplier (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 06:42:24 AM

Use your brains guys if for any reason PayPal get limited and they asking for Id card or proof of SSN?
I provide documents if needed so, CHEAPSERIAL
Pages: [1] 2  All
  Print  

Jump to: