Last edit: July 17, 2017, 11:15:51 PM by unitedcoins

xxx
Dire

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Crypto-Games.net: DICE and SLOT

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 02:12:00 AM

Cryptocurrencies need a partner that has the means and sufficient resources to oversee and protect the transparency of the cryptocurrieny environment...

...The CIA is the best option...

So, a clandestine agency is the best option for transparency?

*jAW dROP*

I would ask you to consider this proposal because it represents a solution that, with your help, could bring light to the dark environment of the cryptocurrency world. Only with a transparent functioning environment, which is under the supervision and protection of the central authority, can the foundation for the future development of this sector be placed, and thus bring benefits for future generations.

So you want central authority... like... well, banks and governments... which we already have Undecided What some might say is the antithesis of cryptocurrencies - or at least Bitcoin.

I do admire your ambition though, I can at least say that much.
gogxmagog
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1010

Ad maiora!

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 02:18:48 AM
Last edit: August 10, 2015, 02:38:25 AM by gogxmagog

This forum has gotten out of hand
I can't tell who's trolling who...
Or are they just stupid?
Insane?

I know a newb has to post like crazy to climb up to a half decent ranking
To get into a sig campaign and make any sort of half way worthwhile money at first
And it's probably eating into OP's time he would rather spend working on his "sci-fi spy thriller"
But seriously man
It belongs in the altcoin announcement section

I miss the Cold War
Guys like OP would just "disappear"
achow101
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3430
Merit: 6720

Just writing some code

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2015, 02:26:41 AM

Why is someone from the Czech Republic trying to contact the primary US Intelligence Agency? What kind of logic was behind this decision? Why would the CIA be a partner in setting up some international thing like the IMF? A better place to look for this would be the IMF or the UN. It would be more effective to find some International agency to partner up with than a national, secretive, intelligence agency who probably doesn't care as finance is not one of their primary objectives.

Possum577

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Loose lips sink sigs!

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2015, 07:05:10 AM

Why would the CIA respond to a random request from someone from another country? Do you think you've really answered the "why do I care" question for them? There would have to be a really serious reason for them to give a shit for you to get a response.

The other thing that strikes me is that you're implying that you think the CIA lingers around the Bitcointalk Forum? IS this really what you're saying here (aside from your business idea)?

omahapoker

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 04:04:03 PM

This is proposal that i sent to CIA and I never got any reply so I am trying to publish here and I hope that someone hopefully from CIA will finally find time and read it and will contact me.

Central Intelligence Agency
Office of Public Affairs
Washington, D.C. 20505

July 17th, 2015

Baltimore, USA

Request for cooperation with the CIA in the project UnitedCoins and supervision crypto currencies

Crypto currencies are extremely promising and rapidly developing alternative that has extraordinary potential.

Bitcoin is a unique opportunitiy to create almost limitless value that can be inserted into the economy, strengthen economic growth and avert the impending global economic crisis.

Bitcoin was introduced in 2009 and within six years of its existence, managed to capture 2.5 million users worldwide. Its current status can definitely be described as a failure. This condition has many causes.  The biggest of which is a philosophy based on anonymous ownership, erroneous conception of the current distribution of crypto currency and the lack of transparency in Bitcoin environments.

CzechCrownCoin(CZC) was the first-ever cryptocurrency to conducted a test for demand. We have created a exclusive limited edition that determines the value based on demand before the Czech cryptocurrency officially entered into currency trading. The results surpassed our expectations and demonstrated extraordinary interest in cryptocurrency. The value of our cryptocurrency overcame, within a single day, the official value of the official currency of the Czech Republic. Within 15 days, we sold 850,000 coins and created entirely from zero a capitalization value of $3 million USD. The Czech currency, before the start of trading of CZC, came in approximately 15th place in the global ranking of capitalization currencies. But the most important fact is that during the first month of its existence, the number of installed wallets (users) totaled 4,500.  Which is double the number of users of the cryptocurrency Bitcoin. Their total users was at 2000. What CZC achieved in weeks took Bitcoin years to accomplish. The problem with Bitcoin is that its an artificial creation, which  does not respect the historical traditions of national currencies. CZC‘s contributes its success to the fact that we did not enter into the crypto business anonymously, but as real people. All those who have bought our currency know who sells them CzechCrownCoin and what we have planned for our currency.

If cryptocurrencies are to succeed and bring prosperity for users and nationals, it is necessary to create a completely transparent environment that avoids the possibility of unknown owners engaging in money laundering or the financing of terrorism.

Cryptocurrencies need a partner that has the means and sufficient resources to oversee and protect the transparency of the cryptocurrieny environment and provide a form of security which will protect against the misuse. The CIA is the best option because of its existing global presence and technical means capable of uncovering and tracking hackers, criminals, and other corrupt groups.

The only possible way how to quickly and efficiently expand the use of cryptocurrencies is to align them to national currencies. I propose to establish an international nonprofit organization, United Coins (UC) to bring together national cryptocurrencies into a single organization, similar to The International Monetary Fund.  This organization would protect the international interest for dealing with financial resources.
UC‘s main mission, will be to organize the cooperation and development of cryptocurrencies, insert cryptocurrencies into the common infrastructure globally. Daily functions preformed by United Coins include services based on blockchain technology, knowledge exchange between developers of member cryptocurrencies, research support and assistance with regard to developing new cryptocurrencies and the  arbitration of disputes between the currencies and other parties involved in the crypto currency industry.

End users, ultimately, will determine to success of crypto currencies.  So without these important daily functions of United Coins end-user have no assurances as to whether or not their “money’ is secure.

I would ask you to consider this proposal because it represents a solution that, with your help, could bring light to the dark environment of the cryptocurrency world. Only with a transparent functioning environment, which is under the supervision and protection of the central authority, can the foundation for the future development of this sector be placed, and thus bring benefits for future generations.

Ladislav Faith

CEO

Operator of cryptocurrency CzechCrownCoin

Virtual Business, s.r.o
Slavojova 579/9, 128 00 Praha 2, Czech Republic
ICO: 02203146

+1 309 291 1105
ladislavfaith@gmail.com
ladislav.faith@czechcrowncoin.com
Linkedin: https://cz.linkedin.com/pub/ladislav-faith/5a/753/783

Links CzechCrownCoin:
FB: https://www.facebook.com/CzechCrownCoin
Twitter: @CzechCrownCoin

Links UnitedCoins:
http://unitedcoins.eu
FB: https://www.facebook.com/UnitedCoins
Twitter: @UnitedCoins

So you claim, that an altcoin, that no one heard about before you wrote it here became worth more than the official fiat currency of your country. Roll Eyes

Then you claim that some users invested $3 Million USD into that altcoin. Roll Eyes

Then that bitcoin has only 2000 Users. Roll Eyes

And that the amount of wallets downloaded says that this altcoin had more users than bitcoin. Roll Eyes

Sure... you are legit. Come over and i make a contract with you...

By the way... how stupid i felt when you pointed out that this currency could become a risk. I mean it's not that we already had meetings about cryptocurrencies with bitcoin developers in the early years of it's development. But now we have you. I feel we can beat that threat now.

Cordially John O. Brennan

So... much... fail... Roll Eyes

Oh, by the way: http://coinmarketcap.com/
tommorisonwebdesign

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 01:44:51 AM

Are you legally insane or something? There is no way the CIA is going to partner with you on this. Sometimes I wonder how crazy the next person is going to come across.

Signatures? How about learning a skill... I don't care either way. Everybody has to make a living somehow.
Coryvmcs1

Activity: 659
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2015, 02:02:24 AM

All i can say is UMMMMMMM......... 

Why would we want Govt involvement and regulation? The strength is in the numbers in Cryptocurrency. If the Govt gets involved it's done.

BlokSpace Mining Pools -  https://blokspace.io | BlokSpace Discord# https://discord.gg/dGAKk9T
kelsey
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 03:57:01 AM

i missing something wtf does the CIA have to do with the Czech Republic  Huh

for their own safety i suggest the OP steps away from anything as sharp as a keyboard  Shocked
achow101
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3430
Merit: 6720

Just writing some code

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2015, 03:59:22 AM

i missing something wtf does the CIA have to do with the Czech Republic  Huh
Nothing. Absolutely nothing. The CIA has absolutely nothing to do with the Czech Republic and its citizens except to spy on them and nothing else. Why this guy would ask the CIA I have absolutely no idea and it makes no sense whatsoever.

cryptodromeda

Activity: 212
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 03:59:27 PM

What a slimy fuck.

It's a kind of blindness that reason alone cannot cure.
unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 05:41:14 PM

I'm sure CIA would be all up in crypto after that email.

lol

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████