Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:24:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Zeus Thunder 27-30MH/s  (Read 1220 times)
Keegan_Betarigs (OP)

Activity: 131
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 01:03:53 AM

Hey Guys, If you haven't noticed im selling Gaw Falcons on here. These zeus miners are basically the same thing just a different color and a different label.

So for the sake of them being the same thing i'm selling them for the same price. Ebay Says defferent as they are going for around $200 because thay are "Rare".

Price$115 Free Shipping to the US. If you live outside the US and are interested in one The buyer must create the shipping label and arange for pickup.

StockI have around 50 of these. Some have the Zeus label others do not.

EscrowDo not prefer to use it but if the buyer wants to than fine. I work at betarigs on the support team and Ahmed can verify that on IRC or on the topic here on BCT. There are also others that i have sold to on here and they can vouch for me aswell.

Picturehttp://imgur.com/a/wqbp5

Looking to get rid of these quickly, buying in larger quantity is preferred.

Thanks!  

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Keegan_Betarigs (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 02:43:04 AM

Is there a power supply included? I paid 130$ shipped for mine off ebay with a 1200w atx psu in it, you say you 50 so would you make deals for multiple units?
Wow thats a hot deal! but no they do not come with psu's. If you need one i can sell you a 1000watt or a 1200watt. and Yes say you buy 5. I can sell them for $500.
Keegan_Betarigs (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 02:57:44 AM

Is there a power supply included? I paid 130$ shipped for mine off ebay with a 1200w atx psu in it, you say you 50 so would you make deals for multiple units?
Wow thats a hot deal! but no they do not come with psu's. If you need one i can sell you a 1000watt or a 1200watt. and Yes say you buy 5. I can sell them for $500.
Ya and that was over a year ago, but you have 50 of these no included powersupplies? So I assume the psu's for sale are the ones that used to be in these machines? Since they are heavily used what price are you going on them if you buy a miner and psu combo?
I do not have the Original psu's. I have corsair RM 1000watt and they brand new. The 1200 watt is an offbrand that i cant seem to find the 24pin cables to. its lightly used.

Also these machines are almost brand new with hardly any mining time.
Keegan_Betarigs (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 03:04:37 AM

The last listing I found on ebay for one of these sold onlt 5 days ago it sold for $250
http://www.ebay.com/itm/GAW-Miners-Falcon-27-Mh-s-Scrypt-Asic-Miner-/252046391801?hash=item3aaf22b9f9&nma=true&si=mMlyPT8pYlklkE2b4yhDaQrInOg%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557
supersonic

Activity: 195
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 07:03:40 AM

100$ its a steal :> take it while its hot hehe

Nice from far but far from nice
sjwcoin

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2015, 03:04:52 PM

I paid for two, received tracking numbers and all is in route. So far so good.

paulk11087

Activity: 987
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2015, 03:43:11 PM

what's the power consumption on one of these? how many can i set up to a 1200w PSU?
supersonic

Activity: 195
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 03:45:55 PM

what's the power consumption on one of these? how many can i set up to a 1200w PSU?

only one, it pulls about 1000W

Nice from far but far from nice
Ronmasteh

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 01:31:11 AM

Hello Keegan, I have a couple of questions if you don't mind (bit new and clueless here, a help would be appreciated):

1. Do you still offer the free Raspberry Pi like in HERE? If so, which model?

2. Can I stack multiple PSU to get +1200 (Ex 750 + 500)? Or must be strictly a single 1200 PSU?

3. What happened to the GAW Falcon miner? Any chance we can see it soon for sale? Does the halt of sales on the Falcon affects this one too? Seeing that the Falcon and Thunder are almost virtually the same thing.

Gren

Activity: 97

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 07:42:47 PM

3. What happened to the GAW Falcon miner? Any chance we can see it soon for sale? Does the halt of sales on the Falcon affects this one too? Seeing that the Falcon and Thunder are almost virtually the same thing.

I bought 4 "27 MH/s Gaw Falcons" from him , i saw a reasonable way to get 120mh/s before the litecoin block halving and i jumped on it.

I got them and they only had 2 power cables each instead of 4.. wtf? something is wrong here. no way is this drinking 1000+ watts through 2 cables. I played with the clock speeds because of lots and lots of hardware errors and eventually dropped it to 248, I figured out what i had, also realized it meant 40mh/s less than i was hoping for total. I told him they did not hash as advertised, got an apology and he had no clue that it was a possibly different miner and he felt bad that i did not get what i was expecting, and nothing else.

He locked the falcon thread and set up shop on e-bay, I somehow now doubt his sincerity. I'm surprised this isn't locked yet.

A reasonable guess for stopping sales of the falcons is a clumsy attempt at damage control. if he handled this better, i wouldn't be posting.

The miners i got hash @ 20mh/s , they draw 500 watts of power each cannot clock over 248 without a lot of hardware errors.

There is a 1.1v sticker on the hashing boards of all four miners that i bought from him. So that confirms these units are identical to a Zeus Thunder x6

He, or someone he works with is selling his machines here

http://www.ebay.com/sch/coinseller88/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=25&_trksid=p3692 and they hash @ 20mh/s, wow!

you will find some of the same photos used in the gaw falcon thread, also a card that says keegan_betarigs on one of the miners for sale by that seller.

Starin

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

Infected Mushroom

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2015, 08:13:36 PM

Well, if Keegan doesn't answer this I'll leave a - trust.

edonkey
Legendary

Activity: 1150
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 02:31:58 AM

When I tried to buy a Falcon (before he shut the thread down), he would not honor the original deal. He basically wanted to charge for shipping, even though both threads indicated a clear price with shipping included.

Rather than post an angry "bate and switch" on the thread, I gave him a chance to honor the original deal. He didn't, then he locked the original thread.

I guess he was too lazy, or didn't care enough to lock this thread.

In short, he is not to be trusted. Time to leave a negative trust...

Was I helpful?   BTC: 3G1Ubof5u8K9iJkM8We2f3amYZgGVdvpHr
lin0sspice
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 06:38:46 AM

How many watts does it need ?

Website
Whitepaper
Discord
░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░▄██▄░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░▄██████▄░░░░░░░░███
███▄░░░░░░▄████████▄░░░░░░▄███
████░░░░░▄██████████▄░░░░░████
████░░░░▄████████████▄░░░░████
░██████░░▀██████████▀░░███████
░███████░░░▀██████▀░░░████████
░████████▄░░░▀██▀░░░▄████████
░█████████▄░░░░░░░░▄███████░░░
░░█████████▄░░░░░░▄███████░░░░
░░░░██████████▄▄████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░████████████████░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░░░░░░
VELOX PROJECT
The Future of Anonymous Trading
░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░▄██▄░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░▄██████▄░░░░░░░░███
███▄░░░░░░▄████████▄░░░░░░▄███
████░░░░░▄██████████▄░░░░░████
████░░░░▄████████████▄░░░░████
░██████░░▀██████████▀░░███████
░███████░░░▀██████▀░░░████████
░████████▄░░░▀██▀░░░▄████████
░█████████▄░░░░░░░░▄███████░░░
░░█████████▄░░░░░░▄███████░░░░
░░░░██████████▄▄████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░████████████████░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░░░░░░
Latest News
Twitter
Telegram
[/tab
Ronmasteh

Activity: 4

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 12:33:51 AM

This really sucks, the miners looked promising even for 20 MH/s as they were kinda cheap, yet the seller went awfully quiet.

Thanks for the clarification guys.
sjwcoin

Activity: 73

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2015, 10:52:28 PM

I bought 4 "27 MH/s Gaw Falcons" from him , i saw a reasonable way to get 120mh/s before the litecoin block halving and i jumped on it.

I got them and they only had 2 power cables each instead of 4.. wtf? something is wrong here. no way is this drinking 1000+ watts through 2 cables. I played with the clock speeds because of lots and lots of hardware errors and eventually dropped it to 248, I figured out what i had, also realized it meant 40mh/s less than i was hoping for total. I told him they did not hash as advertised, got an apology and he had no clue that it was a possibly different miner and he felt bad that i did not get what i was expecting, and nothing else.

He locked the falcon thread and set up shop on e-bay, I somehow now doubt his sincerity. I'm surprised this isn't locked yet.

A reasonable guess for stopping sales of the falcons is a clumsy attempt at damage control. if he handled this better, i wouldn't be posting.

The miners i got hash @ 20mh/s , they draw 500 watts of power each cannot clock over 248 without a lot of hardware errors.

There is a 1.1v sticker on the hashing boards of all four miners that i bought from him. So that confirms these units are identical to a Zeus Thunder x6

He, or someone he works with is selling his machines here

http://www.ebay.com/sch/coinseller88/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=25&_trksid=p3692 and they hash @ 20mh/s, wow!

you will find some of the same photos used in the gaw falcon thread, also a card that says keegan_betarigs on one of the miners for sale by that seller.

So I received the two I ordered and found a couple of capacitors "fallen off" the boards. Possibly some in-transit damage, who knows. I found enough rolling around in the cases to repair one of the miners by soldering them back on though I'm 2 short of being able to "fix" the second one. At first the one that I was able to repair was mining ~12MH/s but after setting the dip switches (all off on the first board, #4 "on" on the second board, #3 "on" on the third board, and #2 "on" on the fourth board, it's hashing away ~28-30MH/s with < 5% HW errors. I guess this is close enough to being as advertised. Though I really need to figure out the capacitance values of the missing caps so I can order some to get that other miner going.

TLDR; try playing with your dip switches a bit, I counted board 1 as the first coming in from the USB port.

ZeroKool

Activity: 6

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2015, 08:49:34 PM

I just bought 4 of these units from him on Ebay. They arrived the other day and I will be unpacking them tonight.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/171893435975?_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT
I'm use to antminers so these will be fun to learn. I will keep you posted.
MCHouston

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

Where am I?

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 08:57:30 PM

Hmm from that auction says the seller is located in Houston, TX.

I would buy a few from him and pickup if he is interested.

BTC 13WWomzkAoUsXtxANN9f1zRzKusgFWpngJ
LTC LKXYdqRzRC8WciNDtiRwCeb8tZtioZA2Ks
DOGE DMsTJidwkkv2nL7KwwkBbVPfjt3MhS4TZ9
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: