Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 10:56:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you use cash back sites?  (Read 629 times)
tommorisonwebdesign (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 01:40:56 AM

I recently came across CoinRebates.com, which is a site that probably originated from investors on this board. Anyway, I saw that Groupon is listed as a partner and I see that as an opportunity to earn a few bitcoins for things I'm already spending money on.

Signatures? How about learning a skill... I don't care either way. Everybody has to make a living somehow.
jdebunt
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2015, 05:51:45 AM

I'm planning to use them whenever my next round of impulse buying comes around Smiley
bitcoin1387

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 03:14:39 PM

I have not used any such services.
ajareselde
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 08:20:13 PM

Seams like a nice deal, but do they deliver ? I still didn't have the chance to use them so i would appreciate some feedback.
There's not even SSL on their website, and it's new, so scepticism is what i get at a first glance..

cheers
tommorisonwebdesign (OP)

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 09:01:49 PM

Seams like a nice deal, but do they deliver ? I still didn't have the chance to use them so i would appreciate some feedback.
There's not even SSL on their website, and it's new, so scepticism is what i get at a first glance..

cheers
Most of their retailers deliver within the US and Canada. There is no SSL because the actual transactions take place on their affiliate's site.

Signatures? How about learning a skill... I don't care either way. Everybody has to make a living somehow.
bitbaby

Activity: 812

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2015, 04:48:53 AM

Never saw this before but looks interesting and although the amount of cashback is not so great but it doesn't hurt to receive whatever little amount you get back as you're not doing anything special and just buying what you'd purchase anyway, definitely worth giving a shot and if they payout or not, I guess will just have to try them the very next time I purchase anything from the companies listed in their store and see if they do or not.

subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 05:05:06 AM

Never saw this before but looks interesting and although the amount of cashback is not so great but it doesn't hurt to receive whatever little amount you get back as you're not doing anything special and just buying what you'd purchase anyway, definitely worth giving a shot and if they payout or not, I guess will just have to try them the very next time I purchase anything from the companies listed in their store and see if they do or not.
i try to use gyft to buy gift cards when i can, if its convenient. you get a small % cash back on all purchases, and if you use the gift cards on a regular basis, the amount adds up; i think ive gotten 30$ in cash back gift cards on the site so far.

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
Miss Fortune

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 06:29:25 AM

the only sites I use for cash back is websites like cardpool that offer better discount forms then gyft on certain cards that they need to liquidate.

also groupon is another one but thats if im usually in that area all the time.
madonnino

Activity: 322

I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 07:42:16 AM

i use payback for my online shopping, it's not a real cashback, but you earn points, > points you have, bigger prize you can claim, i have just reedemed 2x annual subscriptions to two magazines
techgeek

Activity: 826

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 05:40:08 PM

In honest opinion the only cash back mentioned was probaly gyft that was legit.

Everyone else never really promoted their cash back or some type of reward for using their service towards bitcoin.

giustone

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 12:18:25 PM

I will use this type of sites,on my next purchase,to buy a new thing of my cash back money.
What is the best cash back site?
Thanks!

alva5763

Activity: 451

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 05:06:31 PM

Cashback is only worthwhile if price paid is either less than or equal to price being charged on other sites.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: