Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:21:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I want to publicly get many to help with opensource but we have no addresses  (Read 246 times)
BenRayfield (OP)

Activity: 316
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 03:03:53 AM
Last edit: August 10, 2015, 03:24:27 AM by BenRayfield

I dont want to use Tor, but it appears thats how its normally done, and anyone who wants to join such an effort toward public opensource would have to hide their address when they didnt want to.

It is not illegal to a million people work on opensource and give it to everyone along with these data forest ending at 0, so there is no need to hide it, but the networks have hidden us from eachother, so when I meet someone on the street, we are unable to find a way to create a pair referring to anything we may be carrying like a qr code or bytes of a picture, each take a copy, and later continue from that object. instead, each person want to help must find us through a slow process of sending far away when what I really wanted was so close that our binary forest would run at gaming speed. So the game objects and neuralnets etc do not each get indexed far away.

Trying to have a bunch of people compute together for...

Since it is for expanding opensource, we cant store data where any part refers to an encrypted or address that is not of 2 other blocks (such as starting with some business name). Their privately owned data which they always send with everything like the manager you are working for, when we are actually building software available to everyone in source and free, but this network is not a business etc and anyone may see the data in realtime without permission and offer new such pair data referring to 2 other pair, as long as it all ends at node 0, and nodes may be dropped that arent in use. So I'm not trying to secretly run a computing grid, nor am I trying to run it through the internet routing system since the data is only executed by creating new nodes if someone observes them and sends maybe signed by a public certificate so it can reach us.

To prevent duplication in the nodes, they are named by hashcode.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: